Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

= = Driven: 2013 Subaru BRZ + more AutoDreams = =

Search this Thread

Old 03-25-2012, 06:56 AM
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member
Talking = = Driven: 2013 Subaru BRZ + more AutoDreams = =

Driven: 2013 Subaru BRZ - First Drive
Hi Member's, does anyone like the below ?
I do & can't wait to see/drive one
I hope the price stays around $25K
Please post your thoughts...

A great concept, beautifully executed.

By Andrew Bornhop
March 22, 2012

Slideshow >>
Video >>

<!--/photos-video-wrapper-->
<!-- /Main photo wrapper --><!-- test output end: --><!-- the article, at a glance, downloads, top competitors, from buying guide --><!-- left column -->Cannes, France—Every so often in this business you get the chance to drive a new car that will make a big impression, and I’ve just spent the better part of a day in one: the new 2013 Subaru BRZ, an affordable rear-drive sports coupe that proved to be a tossable delight on the epic switchbacks and esses of the Route Napoleon in southern France. Frankly, I haven’t had this much driving fun in a long time, the BRZ proving with each trip up to its 7400-rpm redline that 200 bhp is plenty of power when the chassis is light, rigid and eager to turn.

Video window may take a few moments to load...<CENTER></CENTER>
On those sinuous French mountain roads lined with short stone walls, the 2762-lb. BRZ chassis felt tight, all of a piece, with minimal body roll, excellent balance and remarkably smooth break-away characteristics when the 215/45R-17s Michelin Primacy tires reached their limits. Acceleration out of corners felt crisp, thanks to the standard Torsen differential, low 4.10:1 final-drive gearing and the engine’s ability to pull steadily all the way to redline. The 6-speed manual transmission does its part too, with short Miata-like throws and close ratios helping to keep the port- and direct-injected 2.0-liter flat-4 Subaru engine in the thick of its powerband.

2013 Subaru BRZ

Although you sit low in the car (the hip point is 4.9 in. lower than in an Impreza), the seat-to-steering wheel relationship feels natural. Moreover, the view ahead is excellent, with relatively thin A-pillars and a cowl that’s lower than expected—a sweet byproduct of Subaru spending so much time and effort ensuring that naturally aspirated flat-4 with 200 bhp at 7000 rpm and 150 lb.-ft. of torque at 6400 rpm is mounted as low and as far back in the chassis as possible.
Location, Location, Location
The location of the engine in the chassis defines the BRZ. The powerplant sits 9.4 inches farther back than in an Impreza, and the crankshaft (in relation to the ground) has been lowered by 2.4 in. Most of the block is visibly aft of the front wheels (a big departure compared with awd Subarus), and the overall height of the powerplant itself has been decreased by 3.5 in., thanks to a shorter intake manifold and a new low-profile oilpan. Also, to help keep the hood low, the radiator has been canted back 17 degrees, and the battery has been moved to the back of the engine compartment to minimize front weight.

2013 Subaru BRZ

This all contributes to a laudable fore/aft weight balance of 53/47, and, perhaps more important, an 18.1 in. center of gravity, which is 0.7 in. lower than the Porsche Cayman’s, a mid-engine car with a higher polar moment of inertia. A low CG does wonders for a car’s handling, reducing the roll moment and load transfer to extract the most out of each tire—in this case the rather narrow Michelins that will undoubtedly be replaced by 225s, which would look more appropriate on this racy little sports coupe with large vented disc brakes at each corner. MacPherson struts are on duty in front, complemented by a double A-arm rear with a beefed-up differential.
The FA20 engine under that low aluminum hood is a marvel, putting out 100 bhp per liter. It’s a 16-valver with chain-driven overhead cams, 12.5:1 compression (which means premium fuel is required), and roller rockers, plus AVCS valve timing and lift control on both the intake and exhaust sides. It’s a square design, with an 86-mm bore and stroke, and the 4 into 2 into 1 exhaust helps maximize power while unfortunately robbing the BRZ of Subaru’s characteristic pulsing flat-4 exhaust note. The BRZ does make good sounds with its twin tailpipes, just not so obviously from a Subaru. And to heighten the sporty sensations, a hint of intake sound is channeled into the cockpit via a small port on the passenger side of the BRZ’s dash. The port opens progressively with throttle, so the BRZ is pleasantly quiet inside at mild throttle openings but properly raucous when mood and conditions warrant.

2013 Subaru BRZ

Race Ready?
Inside, the BRZ has enough headroom and seat travel for drivers 6 ft. 4 and shorter, and the firm seats are a good blend of overall comfort and moderately good support. A 9000-rpm tachometer greets the driver front and center, with a digital speedometer contained within. The leather-wrapped 3-spoke steering wheel has a high-quality feel, devoid of excessive controls and electrically assisted, but without robbing the driver of any feel. In back, one gets the feeling that the BRZ’s +2 seats are there more to lower insurance rates than to actually be used, but the seatback does fold flat to increase cargo capacity significantly. Subaru says two regular golf bags will fit back there, or a complete extra set of wheels and tires. Got that, autocrossers?
And come to think of it, the BRZ would make an entertaining autocross car. Or perhaps even better, a single marque club road racer along the lines of Spec Miata. The traction and stability control is fully defeatable, and this Subaru really is that good dynamically. With its relatively low power, light weight and predictably entertaining manners, the BRZ would be a great car for a beginning racer or the veteran who’s tired of spending a grand to replace the tires on his Vette every other race. Subaru even added that a rollcage can be installed in the BRZ with no cutting of the dash.

2013 Subaru BRZ

On Sale Soon
Pricing has not been set, even though the BRZ starts shipping to dealers from Subaru’s Gunma plant in Japan on April 20, and will likely reach lots by early May. Our best guess? The Premium model will start at $25,000 (I hope so), and the more opulent Limited will be around $27,000. The Scion FR-S—the mechanical twin developed concurrently with the BRZ—starts at $24,200, but the base BRZ has more standard equipment, including HID headlamps and a navigation system. Expect the optional 6-speed automatic, with shift paddles and aggressive blip downshifts, to add about $1000 to those BRZ prices.
All told, I suspect the U.S. is ripe for an affordable rear-drive sports coupe, to get kids away from their smartphones and out driving—for the pure enjoyment of it. When I was blasting up and down the Route Napoleon in the BRZ, the word “balance” kept popping into my mind. Not just in the classic sense of power to weight, but also in level of grip to overall speed, and in not needing massive tires or brakes to have some good unadulterated driving fun.

2013 Subaru BRZ

Like the Mazda Miata and Nissan 240SX two decades ago, the BRZ is a great reminder that a good rear-drive chassis—in this case a compact coupe with a healthy 200 bhp—can be a very rewarding car to drive. Subaru, though, says only 500 BRZs a month will be sold in the U.S. for the first year, which equates to less than one car per month at each of the company’s 600 U.S. dealers. Better get your order in now.

<!-- right column --><!-- at a glance --><!-- /at a glance --><!-- car make:Subaru Car Buying Guide- RoadandTrack.com has Subaru Car Buying Tools \nmake state: published \ncar model:http://buyersguide.roadandtrack.com/subaru/brz \nmodel state: published \nshowlink model: \nrelated_items count: 0-->Subaru BRZ »

» Overview<!-- » User Ratings -->» Photos & 360° View» Specs» Prices w/Options<!-- » Get Quote -->
More:

<!-- /rt-col -->
<!-- tags, pager -->Pages: 1 Photos

Last edited by Space; 03-25-2012 at 08:03 AM.
Old 03-25-2012, 07:05 AM

2013 Hyundai Genesis Coupe - First Drive

Ready for a rematch with the Infiniti G37 Coupe.

By Sam Mitani
February 27, 2012

Slideshow >>
More from Hyundai >>

<!-- /Main photo wrapper --><!-- test output end: --><!-- the article, at a glance, downloads, top competitors, from buying guide --><!-- left column -->While the Genesis sedan made a sizeable splash in the luxury-sedan segment when it was introduced in 2008, its two-door stablemate, the Genesis Coupe, sort of flew under the radar. The reason, we discovered in our comparison test of the Hyundai against its chief rival, the Infiniti G37 Coupe, was that despite its good looks, the car’s performance was still bit inferior (April 2009). Now, three years later, Hyundai is ready to rock again with a much-improved version, with more power, better looks and first-rate refinement.

2013 Hyundai Genesis Coupe

When first seeing the car, the Genesis Coupe’s redesigned face draws immediate attention, highlighted by a new grille that reminds me of that on the Nissan GT-R. The car’s profile is defined by a swoopy roofline and flashy 18-in. wheels (19-in wheels are optional). Under the hood resides a choice of two engines: a 2.0-liter turbocharged inline-4 that produces 274 bhp at 6000 and 254 lb.-ft. of torque from 2000 and a 3.8-liter V-6 that pumps out 348 bhp at 6400 rpm and 295 lb.-ft. of torque at 5200. While the smaller powerplant is peppy and propels the stylish rear-drive coupe quickly, the star of the show is the V-6. The 8-speed automatic transmission with Shiftronic (paddles for manual shifting) performs quick and clean up- and downshifts, but we preferred the 6-speed manual gearbox on the race track. The engine has a fruitful supply of torque throughout the rpm spectrum. It’s easy to spin the rear tires at launch, but get it just right and the car will accelerate to 60 mph in the low 5-sec. range, according to Hyundai.

The Genesis Coupe’s handling is also improved. At Spring Mountain Motorsports Ranch, the car felt composed through a variety of turns, with the rear end coming out slightly if you weren’t careful. There was more understeer through the tight stuff than I cared in the 2.0-liter Coupe, but the new V-6 version felt better composed on all variety of turns. There are R-Spec and Track versions offered that are equipped with a sportier suspension setup—seven percent stiffer up front, 11 percent stiffer at rear, with fatter anti-roll bars at both ends. The R-Spec and Track models also get front strut camber adjustment bolts that can be dealer installed. These camber adjustment bolts allow about -1.5 degrees of negative front camber for sharper turn-in and less understeer, and should only be used when driving on a race track.

The car will be available in mid-March, with a $28,000 price tag for the 4-cylinder version and $32,000 for the six (Grand Touring). The R-spec V-6 costs $28,000 because there’s slightly less standard equipment. As soon as we get our hands on a V-6 model in Newport Beach, you can be sure we’ll be revisiting that comparison test with the Infiniti G37 Coupe, and this time the outcome may be different.

<!-- right column --><!-- at a glance --><!-- /at a glance --><!-- car make:Hyundai Car Buying Guide- RoadandTrack.com has Hyundai Car Buying Tools \nmake state: published \ncar model:Hyundai Genesis coupe Car Buying Guide- Get a Quote on the Hyundai Genesis coupe at RoadandTrack.com- Car Buying \nmodel state: published \nshowlink model: \nrelated_items count: 0-->Hyundai Genesis coupe »

» Overview<!-- » User Ratings -->» Photos & 360° View» Specs» Prices w/Options<!-- » Get Quote -->

<!-- /rt-col -->

Old 03-25-2012, 07:11 AM

Monte Of The Month -- November 2012
Monte Of The Month -- June 2014
Monte Of The Month -- July 2016
10 Year Member

subaru looks good!... Did i just say that?! :O :O :O!!!!!!

Old 03-25-2012, 07:17 AM

LoL `Devin, I did'nt hear `ya, but I read your words ~>LOL
I think it's going to be a fun road car..I like it cause it will handle, + have RWD & stick !

Below is for Member's that Hit the LOTTO (2 dare 2 `dream)
============================================
2012 Lamborghini Aventador LP700-4 - Road Test

Delivering a staggering 2.7-second 0–60 time and a quarter-mile clocking of 10.4 sec. at a terminal speed of 136 mph.

By Calvin Kim / Photos by Stephane Foulon
March 21, 2012

Slideshow >>
More from Lamborghini >>

<!-- /Main photo wrapper --><!-- test output end: --><!-- the article, at a glance, downloads, top competitors, from buying guide --><!-- left column -->There are some moments in life that just can’t be put into words: the birth of your first child, for example, or an artist’s last stroke on a masterpiece. There are rare opportunities like that behind the wheel too­—those transcendental moments when the line between yourself and the car disappears, when you’re completely at one with the machine and an empty track beckons. It happened with me on the “heel” of Italy, as I was testing Lamborghini’s newest flagship supercar, the Aventador (pronounced ah-ven-tah-door) LP700-4 on the Pista di prova di Nardň della Fiat track.

2012 Lamborghini Aventador LP700-4

The agenda was simple: I’d test the Aventador’s track credentials on the fast interior road course, and afterward conduct our stand­ard suite of performance tests. The next day we’d be on public roads for photography and driving impressions.
It was all regimented stuff. So then, how did I find myself hurtling toward Turn 1 at 285 km/h, just moments after flipping the starter cover open and firing this thing up?

Before I answer that, let’s talk about the car. Compared to Lamborghini’s previous alpha-male supercar, the Murciélago, the Aventador is faster, more refined and has a more cohesive design. It feels lighter, is more nimble and is genuinely easier to drive. That does not mean the Aventador lacks the sort of extreme performance that makes a Lambo a Lambo. Shockingly, unlike traditional Lamborghini convention, the Aventador was not actually made to go fast; it’s almost as if its speed and agility are glorious byproducts of its clean sheet design, one that results in a staggering 2.7-second 0–60 time and a quarter-mile clocking of 10.4 sec. at a terminal speed of 136 mph.

At its core, a 1-piece carbon-fiber passenger cell ensures optimum strength with, at just 324.5 lb., minimal weight. Attached to the front and rear of the monocoque are aluminum subframes that support the suspension and powertrain. A combination of carbon fiber, carbon-fiber-reinforced plastic and aluminum bodywork covers the chassis. All-up weight of the Aventador’s body-in-white is a scant 504.9 lb. And with a Formula 1-esque torsional rigidity figure of 25,815 lb.-ft. per degree, it gives the suspension an extremely stiff platform for attachment.

And just like an F1 car, the Aventador utilizes a pushrod suspension system. Lamborghini touts the setup’s packaging and weight benefits—with the damper “inside” the chassis, there’s much less unsprung weight; just the aluminum control arms, brakes, spindles and wheel assembly. On the track, this system, which employs Öhlins dampers, provides for a high level of suspension refinement and fidelity. It always feels like it has an extra inch of travel, and is ready to absorb whatever chassis-upsetting bounce might be coming your way. This was comforting as I put the squeeze on all four carbon-ceramic discs and turned the steering wheel to negotiate one of the Nardň Ring’s many blind corners. The car corners and brakes supremely flat. And even with the Aventador’s 3795-lb. curb weight (a little over 100 lb. heavier than the Murciélago LP670-4 SuperVeloce), its suspension easily shrugs off track imperfections and the odd curbing hit. Combined with its surprisingly playful and quick-revving V-12, the Aventador really does feel more like a Gallardo replacement than a new Murciélago.

And just like the Gallardo and the Murciélago, whether you’re paddling through the gears at track or pedestrian speeds, you always know that there’s a single-clutch automated manual transmission immediately behind you. For those who have never driven such a system, the one thing you must know before driving off is that timing is every­thing. Although it’s an automated system, it’s not completely automatic. You must breathe off the throttle between shifts, as if you’re rowing through a standard H-pattern gearbox, or else face whiplashing your head against the back of the ultra-supportive seats.

It’s mostly the same in the Aventador. But once you get the 691-bhp 6.5-liter V-12 to 6000 rpm and you’re at wide-open throttle, or any throttle position greater than 80 percent, the transmission goes into berserk mode and every upshift is lightning-fast and sledgehammer-strike hard. While this may seem crazy in the age of seamless-shift double-clutch transmissions, Lamborghini feels that buyers of this car would rather have a more authentic race-car experience. As I made my way around the track and tried to make the car lose its composure, I was met with little chassis wiggles on upshifts, but nothing more. This automated gearbox from Hell isn’t bad on the track; in fact, it’s downright exhilarating.

It’s not so good for stop-and-go traffic, however, as doing the throttle-breathing trick between shifts gets a little tiresome. And that’s with the Aventador’s variable drive-mode function set to the softest calibration.
Like the Murciélago, there are three drive mode settings (Strada, Sport and Corsa) that dictate three separate parameters: shift aggressiveness, steering effort and, unlike the Murciélago, all-wheel-drive character. In Strada mode, the Haldex IV all-wheel-drive system is tuned for mild understeer, has the lightest steering effort and the “smoothest” shifts (relative, of course). Power distribution is more rear-biased in Sport, with an increase in steering weight and quickening of shifts. In Corsa, the Haldex is set up for maximum performance, which means quickest power transfer, the heaviest steering feel and most aggressive shift strategy. Take a hairpin turn in this mode and you’ll feel the front wheels pull you through the corner. The Murciélago, on the other hand, had a simpler fixed ratio system that worked fine on the track, but didn’t offer the flexibility or safety for all driving scenarios. Aside from slow, tight corners, the all-wheel-drive system is nearly invisible, and it allows for obscenely high drift angles.

When you’re on a track, though, you may want to fully defeat the stability control. Even in Corsa mode, the stability control intervenes just a touch too early. Having said that, you can still drive the car ridiculously fast with it on. With practice, you can push the Aventador to just under the intervention limit and have a great time. Or you can fully disable it and potentially wad up your $400,000 supercar. Anyway, much like every aspect of the car, ESC intervention is not subtle. When you creep up to the threshold and put a toe over the line, the brakes do an admirable job. While abrupt, the ESC doesn’t upset this seemingly unflappable beast. It’s also a smart system, which means the electronic brake-distribution system will apply brakes to the inside wheels, creating a type of brake-based torque-vectoring system. This setup is tricky to integrate into an all-wheel-drive car, and I’m pleased to report it works well.

Once you turn the wheel, the car has an extremely mild understeer, but even still, it’ll easily pull over 1g of lateral acceleration. Ease off the throttle to tighten your line, or, if you’re feeling adventurous, throw it into the corner a little harder. As big as it is, the Aventador is extremely playful and responds instantaneously to all its controls. Just be aware that everything happens extremely quickly, and that grin from the previous corner could turn into a frown just as fast as its 0–60 time.

On the street, the Aventador feels big and ungainly. Perhaps this has more to do with the ridiculously narrow roads in this part of Italy. Once I got on a proper stretch of autostrada, though, I could truly appreciate the civility of the car. It’s loud, but not too loud. Our European-spec test car was not equipped with park assist or nose lift. These two features would’ve helped immensely.

Also in short supply is subtlety; in fact, the Aventador has absolutely none thanks to its stealth-fighter styling, the 3000-rpm rev spike on start-up and those trademark Lambo doors. It’s the stuff of dreams.

Which leads back to my transcendental moment of bliss. This car is not about the numbers, which are phenomenal. Rather, as a mid-engine Lambo, it carries on the spirit of the Miura, Countach, Diablo and Murciélago, and it does so in a very 21st century way. And nowhere was this more apparent than going full bore into Nardo’s double-apex Turn 1, downshifting and trail-braking from 6th to 2nd, and knowing precisely what all four wheels were doing at all times. Even with all this technology, Lamborghini has never lost its passion.

<!-- right column --><!-- at a glance -->

<!-- from the buying guide -->Downloads:

<!-- /at a glance --><!-- car make:Lamborghini Car Buying Guide- RoadandTrack.com has Lamborghini Car Buying Tools \nmake state: published \ncar model:Lamborghini Aventador Car Buying Guide- Get a Quote on the Lamborghini Aventador at RoadandTrack.com- Car Buying \nmodel state: published \nshowlink model: \nrelated_items count: 4-->TOP COMPETITORSLamborghini Aventador »

More:

<TABLE class=default border=0 width=186><TBODY><TR><TD></TD></TR><TR><TD>Video
Driven: 2012 Lamborghini Aventador LP 700-4 >>

</TD></TR><TR><TD>

</TD></TR><TR><TD></TD></TR><TR><TD>First Look
2013 Lamborghini Aventador Roadster >>

</TD></TR><TR><TD>

</TD></TR><TR><TD></TD></TR><TR><TD>2012 Geneva Auto Show
Lamborghini Aventador J >>

</TD></TR><TR><TD>

</TD></TR><TR><TD></TD></TR><TR><TD>Video
Lamborghini Aventador J - Geneva 2012 >>

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

<!-- /rt-col -->

Old 03-25-2012, 07:18 AM

Monte Of The Month -- January 2013
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

That Subaru is supposed to be released as a Scion here. I don't know if there will be a Subaru equivelent in Canada. But I'm glad you added the Genesis Coupe in there for comparison. Seems to me the the Subaru/Scion is too little/ too late. It maybe could have competed with the first Genesis, but not gives up 74 hp to the more refined base model Genesis. It is typical of a Toyota product to let everyone else "test the waters" and release a product that someone else did 5 years ago - after it already worked for someone else. Toyota always plays it safe (except when they are building cars that accelerate out of control). They also started with an awesome looking FT86 prototype and never stopped watering it down until they ended up with a mediocre looking car.

I am a big fan of that Genesis. It may not be the bad a$$ that that Camaro and Mustang are, but Hyundai giving it a solid and genuine effort. That Genesis coupe gives the company credibility to me. And I beleive they are now producing the most powerfull V6 in the industry

Old 03-25-2012, 07:22 AM

10 Year Member

Lambo! thats more like it!! im headed out to get a lotto ticker right now for that! !!!

Old 03-25-2012, 07:23 AM

10 Year Member

Ticket*

Old 03-25-2012, 07:31 AM

Hi `Brent, Thanks for your words/thoughts/opinions.
The Scion version will be shipped to the USA & I hope Canada also I also think the Genesis Coupe with the 4banger Turbo & their Powerful 3.8L are super power plants. + + + + They believe in their product & give the owner(s) a 10yr 100K Warranty....If the Koreans can do it, why can't others...(Don't they believe their products will last that long) : "I don't know" ~> will they

`Devin, I haven't checked my Lotto ticket yet ? I'm still dreaming about what I could do with a Trillion $'s ~>

Old 03-25-2012, 07:42 AM

Below is another Dream Ride `if you Win a Lotto or one of your friend wins it & get you the below as a gift of friendship I hope that you have friends that would do this 4 YOU I'm thankful that I `do
If I had $250K to spend on a ride like below ? I would not get it, but use that $250K to buy 10 BRZ's and
give one to each to my friends (then we could all get on a back roads & have some fun) LOL 4-$ure.....
===========================================
2014 McLaren MP4-12C Convertible - First Look

McLaren plans drop-top version of its supercar.

By Nick Kurczewski / Illustration by Theophilus Chin/Chris Doane Automotive
March 21, 2012

Slideshow >>
More from McLaren >>

<!-- /Main photo wrapper --><!-- test output end: --><!-- the article, at a glance, downloads, top competitors, from buying guide --><!-- left column -->On the road and racetrack, the rivalry between McLaren and Ferrari rages on. In the world of Formula One racing, the British and Italian outfits are already deep into another nail-biting season. The competition is no less intense when it comes to production cars, where McLaren is taking direct aim at the Ferrari 458 Spider with a drop-top variant of its own MP4-12C supercar. These renderings of a MP4-12C convertible provide a glimpse at what’s in store when this finely honed, British-built exotic officially comes to market.
Everything We Love, Minus a Roof
The rigid and extremely lightweight carbon fiber chassis of the MP4-12C coupe, along with the car’s twin-turbocharged V-8 engine, will make their way into the convertible model. With 592 bhp on offer, the 3.8-liter engine – coupled to a 7-speed twin-clutch Seamless Shift Gearbox (SSG) – helps rocket the McLaren coupe to a top speed of 205 mph. Some additional stiffening of the chassis is likely, though our sources confirm that McLaren is eager to keep the MP4-12C convertible’s top speed above the 200-mph mark.

2014 McLaren MP4-12C Convertible

Part of that engineering plan seems to include a folding hardtop, constructed primarily of aluminum and/or carbon fiber. While folding hardtops generally weigh more than their less complicated cousins made out of cloth or vinyl, the use of exotic materials would keep extra pounds gained in the coupe-to-convertible transformation to an absolute minimum. A folding hardtop would also offer aerodynamic benefits, especially if McLaren wants to keep the performance level of the MP4-12C coupe.
Pricing should be revealed closer to the on-sale date, most likely mid-2013 (for the 2014 model year). With the MP4-12C coupe starting at $231,000, the convertible is likely to fall somewhere in the region of $250,000.

Video window may take a few moments to load...<CENTER></CENTER>
<!-- right column --><!-- at a glance --><!-- /at a glance --><!-- car make:McLaren Car Buying Guide- RoadandTrack.com has McLaren Car Buying Tools \nmake state: published \ncar model:McLaren MP4-12C Car Buying Guide- Get a Quote on the McLaren MP4-12C at RoadandTrack.com- Car Buying \nmodel state: published \nshowlink model: \nrelated_items count: 0-->McLaren MP4-12C »

More:

<TABLE border=0 width=186><TBODY><TR><TD></TD></TR><TR><TD>First Look
2012 McLaren MP4-12C Convertible

</TD></TR><TR><TD>

</TD></TR><TR><TD></TD></TR><TR><TD>Road Test
2012 McLaren MP4-12C

</TD></TR><TR><TD>

</TD></TR><TR><TD></TD></TR><TR><TD>Spy Shots
2013 McLaren MP4-12C GT3

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

<!-- /rt-col -->

Last edited by Space; 03-25-2012 at 08:05 AM.
Old 03-25-2012, 08:13 AM

Monte Of The Month - March 2010

The Subie is a pretty nice car wouldnt mind driving one, & i love the Lambo its one amazing car & Brent Nissan has the most powerful V6 production engine in the GTR

Quick Reply: = = Driven: 2013 Subaru BRZ + more AutoDreams = =