Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.
View Poll Results: A poll
No One
15.38%
Only One Person
23.08%
Trust 2
7.69%
Trust 3
23.08%
Trust 6
15.38%
Trust more then 6 +
15.38%
Voters: 13. You may not vote on this poll

* Who do you really Trust ?

Search this Thread

Old 06-16-2007, 05:43 PM
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member
Default * Who do you really Trust ?

[align=center]Please click above - Thank You [/align][align=center]for your support[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]Who do your really `Trust ?[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]Interesting ? Question [/align][align=center][/align][align=center]Who do your really trust with the keys to your[/align][align=center]Monte Carlo ? Your Life ? Your Partner ?[/align][align=center]Your $$$ Money ?[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]Why is this question being asked on the MCF ?[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]Because it's a topic that many members[/align][align=center]wouldlike to know? [][X(][/align][align=center]Are Monte Carlo Owner's Trusting ?[/align][align=center][sm=helpout.gif][sm=icon_blah.gif][sm=helpout.gif][sm=icon_quiet.gif][sm=imsorry.gif][sm=icon_quiet.gif][sm=icon_quiet.gif][sm=idontcare.gif][sm=interesting.gif][sm=icon_beat.gif][sm=drooldude.gif][sm=dontgetit.gif][sm=chairshot.gif][sm=boosign.gif][sm=bicker.gif][/align][align=center][/align][align=center]Themembers poll answers will reflect[/align][align=center]howyour vote, compared to other members[/align][align=center]vote. How many do your trust in your life ?[/align][align=center]&[/align][align=center]It's another post to read,for those members[/align][align=center]that visit the MCF [/align][align=center]everyday.[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]Plus, and a major plus, is that the more traffic the[/align][align=center]Monte Carlo Forum gets, the more thatour sponsors[/align][align=center]are being seen. The moreour sponsorsare seen, the[/align][align=center]longer they will fund the operation of our forum.[/align][align=center]The Monte Carlo Family Forum[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]Members, I hope you visit the forum often, &[/align][align=center]become an active contributing member to the MCF.[/align][align=center]United we Stay, Divided we Fall,[/align][align=center]Peace[/align][align=center]`Space[/align][align=center]

[hr]

[/align][align=center]Members, please post your thoughts - comments[/align]
[align=center][/align][align=center][/align]

Old 06-16-2007, 06:48 PM
Default RE: * Who do you really Trust ?

i apoligise in advance if this offends anyone but i live by this code D.T.A. dont trust anybody. i have good reasons for it that i wont go into right now but i dont trust anybody. i consider people friends and all that job but i wont trust you with nothing buy my friendship

Old 06-16-2007, 08:26 PM

`Chris, I hope that you can find someone to trust in your life.
My grandfather taught me that I would have to trust myself, before
I could trust others. I believe that we learn from getting burned : (
I wish you `Trust

Chinese Pinyin:
[align=center][/align][align=center]Life sure would be lonely & cold without `Trust [/align][align=center]`Space 07[/align][align=center]__________________________________________________ ____________[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]Main Entry: 1trust
Function: noun
Pronunciation: 'tr&st[/i]
Etymology: Middle English, probably of Scandinavian origin; akin to Old Norse [/i]traust trust; akin to Old English [/i]treowe faithful[/i] -- more at
TRUE [/i]
1 a : assured reliance on the character, ability, strength, or truth of someone or something[/i] [/i]b : one in which confidence is placed[/i] [/i]
2 a : dependence on something future or contingent :
HOPE [/i][/i]b : reliance on future payment for property (as merchandise) delivered : CREDIT [/i][/i]
[/i]
4 archaic : TRUSTWORTHINESS [/align][align=center][/align][align=center]Main Entry:trust
Function: noun
Text: 1 firm belief in the integrity, ability, effectiveness, or genuineness of someone or something Synonyms
confidence, credence, faith, stock
Related words acceptance, assurance, assuredness, certainty, certitude, conviction, positiveness, sureness; credit, dependence, hope, reliance
Near Antonyms disbelief, incredulity, unbelief; doubt, dubiousness, incertitude, nonconfidence, skepticism, suspicion, uncertainty
Antonyms distrust, mistrust
[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]Do you Trust GM Chevrolet ?[/align][align=center]Do you trust who built your Monte Carlo ?[/align][align=center][/align]

Old 06-16-2007, 09:17 PM

ORIGINAL: Spacerider[align=center]Do you Trust GM Chevrolet ?[/align][align=center]Do you trust who built your Monte Carlo ?[/align][align=center][/align]

no i dont, ive found way too many factory defects and had too many recalls on my car to trust them, thus why i rebuilt the entire car and now with the wiring problems im having i really dont trust em.

Old 06-16-2007, 09:50 PM
Monte Of The Month -- March 2007
5 Year Member

well when it comes to my monte i trust my dad, my wife, my brother and law, my mom and one of my friends, thats it for the car, so thats 5 for my car

as for my life i'm not sure on that, obviously my wife and my parents, and that would probebly be about it, so 3 i guess for that one

Old 06-17-2007, 02:46 PM

Old 06-17-2007, 05:40 PM

I trust my parents and my wife with my car and with my life i trust my parents wife and my best friend....he has proven his self once already. So i am at three cause my parents count as one.

Old 06-17-2007, 08:26 PM

being that i am only 17 i trustnot a single oneof my friends to even think about driving my car i dont even let them have food or drink around my car or in my car and they know it.

Then with my life i trusted one friend once, a while ago but i cant trust him anymore because of really really stupid stuff that he did and is still doing and is most likely doing asi type this. And that was the only person i have truly trusted before and now i dont trust anyone.

P.S.
Thanks space for starting this topic it some what felt like i needed to say that and get it off my chest

Old 06-18-2007, 11:34 AM
rj
15 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Who do I trust with my Montes? No one!!!!

They'll either scratch it, dent it, or breath in it.

So no one drivesthem but me. [sm=icon_cheers.gif]

Old 06-18-2007, 01:12 PM
Monte Of The Month -- March 2007
5 Year Member

lol...yah would be a shame if someone breathed in them! lmao!!

Quick Reply: * Who do you really Trust ?