Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.
View Poll Results: Who will WIN ? ?
Bronco's
62.50%
Panther's
37.50%
Voters: 8. You may not vote on this poll

**MCF Super Bowl Picks**

Search this Thread

Old 02-07-2016, 07:16 AM
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member
Thumbs up Good Weather

SUPER BOWL 50 WEATHER FORECAST

Feb 6 2016, 8:22am CST |

Updated: Super Bowl 50 will be played in an open stadium. The weather will play an important role in Super Bowl 50.

Super Bowl 50 will take place in Santa Clara, California in the Levi's Stadium. The 75,000 seat stadium is open and only the VIPs in the suites are protected by the elements. Most of the fans and of course the players are exposed to the weather.
The weather forecast for the Super Bowl 50 weekend has changed back and forth since we have started to track it early this year. The weather forecast services are still changing daily.
On Feb. 6, Accuweather forecasts for Super Bowl Sunday, Feb. 7 a mostly sunny sky. Temperatures to reach 71 with 47 lows. Rain is no topic anymore and it will be perfect sunny weather on Super Bowl Sunday. The Monday after Super Bowl 2016 is forecasted to be even warmer.
The Super Bowl week enjoys already nice sunny weather, ideal for all outdoor Super Bowl festivities and concerts.
San Francisco and the Bay Area will host lots of outdoor events around the Big Game. Good weather makes these events just dramatically more enjoyable. No rain on Super Bowl Sunday is also going to make the game more enjoyable for fans and easier for players.

** Hi George, Greg & Member's, looks like good weather for the game...My neighbors are already partying this morning. They are off to golf, but I don't think they will be sober enough to watch the game this evening. I can see them all sleeping & waking up in the morning & say "What happened" > LOL..

I hope everyone enjoys the game >>>>>& Life.....

Last edited by BeachBumMike; 02-07-2016 at 07:20 AM.
Old 02-07-2016, 12:27 PM

Hi Everyone, I hope you are ready for the Game.

What size TV will you be watching the game ?

Last edited by BeachBumMike; 02-08-2016 at 08:27 AM.
Old 02-07-2016, 09:36 PM

Live score updates: Super Bowl 50, Denver Broncos vs. Carolina Panthers

--What member made the best picks ?I'm 2 buzzed to figure it out

I think `Brent made the best picks + those member's that picked the Broncos

I hope that everyone enjoyed the game....Did you ? Yes you reading this ?

Last edited by BeachBumMike; 02-07-2016 at 09:39 PM.
Old 02-07-2016, 09:49 PM
Monte Of The Month -- May 2012
Monte Of The Year 2012
Monte Of The Month -- February 2017
15 Year Member

Dang it, stinking Bronco's pulled off the win! Congrats to the Denver Bronco's!!

The Denver defense showed up and were ready to play, and play they did. Totally shut down the Panthers...grrr. Wish it would have been more of a game, who would have thought the Panthers would of been held to only 1 touch down. Well to all of you Bronco fans here on the forum all I can say is I lost and your all the winners! Way to go Bronco fans, I'm sure the team really appreciates all the loyal fan base.

:thu mbsup::congrat s::

Old 02-08-2016, 08:25 AM

Hi `Greg, you have class. Thanks for your post(s) words I think you are a Winner

Congrat's to the member's that picked the Bronco's

This Game must only be for super rich people, but I've learned that most pro sports are for the Rich or fans that will risk going bankrupt to attend I may pay $13 for a beer if I was stranded in the desert (if I had $13 dollars LOL

$13 beer?! How much everything costs at Super Bowl 50

5:24 PM ET
  • ESPN.com
Two hours before Super Bowl 50, the cheapest ticket on StubHub was a cool $3,000. And once you get into the stadium, it doesn't get much cheaper.

It'll cost at least $13 to enjoy a cold one at the big game. That's the price for a 16-ounce souvenir can -- or a 20-ounce draft in a souvenir cup -- of Bud Light. If high-end beer is your thing, there are plenty of options at Super Bowl 50: Anchor Steam, Lagunitas IPA and 10 Barrel, among others, all of which cost $15 for a draft.

These prices will come as a shock to some Carolina fans used to the$5 beers at Panthers home games this season.

Hungry? Hope you have a big budget. A pretzel goes for $8, and a bag of peanuts will set you back $7.

$13 beer?! How much everything costs at Super Bowl 50 - NFL
^ Click

Old 02-08-2016, 09:47 AM

Monte Of The Month -- January 2013
15 Year Member

I've paid $10 a beer at an OHL hockey game, so $13 at the SuperBowl doesn't sound so bad to me. Although that is about $20 Canadian, isn't it? Either way, if I can afford the $5543 that the average ticket at the SuperBowl cost, I ain't gonna be bitchin' about the price of beer.

Wasn't that an awesome SuperBowl?!?!?

Yeah, my prediction was pretty dang close! I knew we could hold them to one touchdown. Denver's D really beat the crap out of Newton and forced a bunch of fumbles. Superman got scared. Like I said, Carolina had a soft schedule. That gives you confidence, which is good, but only to a point. Denver played undefeated teams twice this year (not counting the 1st couple of games of course) and always sent them home with a loss. Denver really was an underrated team all year. NFL.com never showed them at the top of the Power Ranking and even had a article claiming the Broncos as the most likely team to be one-and-done. Not many gave them a chance, so it must feel so redeeming for them. The poll on the Monte Carlo Forum got it right!

For me, it was really the greatest moment in football history. It's wonderful to actualize the apex when you are in that moment because the best moments of your life so rarely are recognized at the time. That was it! Football will never be that good again....

Old 02-08-2016, 03:51 PM

Hi `Brent, you are a very intense person & really get in2 the things & events that you enjoy. I admire those that can extract the best in life.....Thanks for sharing....

I still would not pay $13 for one beer unless there was nothing else to drink & I was dying of thirst (lol)...

I can feed a lot of people for $13......(Now, I'm thirsty 4 a beer)