Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

** We Don't like young men!(lol) We want Sugar Daddies $'s **

Search this Thread

Old 08-13-2012, 05:31 AM
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

LoL `Lou,
This morning I got ad's on Glad Thrash bags, Phili Cheese, State Farm Insurance & McDonalds LOL
I wonder `if I'm the only one that got the posted dating service ad on the MCF yesterday ? If you have, please post `if you've seen it . I do search a lot on Google's, but the majority of times it's for subjects or pic's to post on the MCF. I haven't visited an adult site for a long time, but I admit that I have many times in my past. I stopped when I thought I may need glasses

I wonder how DubStep'in Tyler knew that yellow top lady was a adult film actress ? ~> LOL..Don't worry `Dub, I won't tell anyone

Maybe subconsciously I was search'in 4 a Sugar Mom'ie that could buy me a ZL`1 or a ZR`1 & take care of me...Maybe, I was searching for my Mother who abandoned me when I was a few weeks old & never returned ? I wonder `if she's on the above site. ? Maybe my unknown father is clicking that link ? WoW, all types of possibilities...

I must `go now & delete my browser history (LOL)
This thread did get a lot of clicks/hits & created a lot of interest & activity....Thanks member's for keeping our forum active...Peace/Out from `Space

Old 08-13-2012, 07:45 AM
Taz

Monte Of The Month -- March 2014
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

If other people are using the same computer, that might explain it.

I usually get either automotive ads, or real estate ads. But occasionally I get those local singles ads. I've never checked them out. But I'm thinking that maybe those sites like the one you saw, must pay google to place their ads everywhere. That may answer your question why you saw the ad here.

Old 08-13-2012, 08:01 AM

Hi Lou, it must just be me I really don't visit those sites, and BeachBum `Mike is the only other person that uses my `puter when he visits, & I'm sure he's not visiting those kind of sites. I do search a lot & have lots of pop ups many times on my search...Just when I searched for what a Sugar Daddy was & got all kinds of google links on that one...

I keep learning...Just now I got the below on the side bar ad area of the MCF while composing this post They are after `me LOL
I find it interesting, but I don't think any of them are X rated or harmful to anyone or member's...It sure got a lot of interest LOL

Maybe my `puter is try'in 2 tell me zomething (LOL)
p.s. I do also get a lot of car ad's...but I did check for blow `up dolls when Brent posted his on the Taz T-Shirt thread & I searched for an alien blow up doll to post (LoL)...That's the only site I found in my browser searches that may associate with above ? ? WoW...Big Brother Google's is watch'in me, you, everyone

Attached Thumbnails ** We Don't like young men!(lol) We want Sugar Daddies $'s  **-capture-none.jpg  

Last edited by Space; 08-13-2012 at 08:21 AM.
Old 08-13-2012, 08:24 AM

Member's, if you have a free/good ad blocker...Please post/share ~>Thank You

How To: Block advertisements in Firefox, Internet Explorer, Chrome, and Opera [2nd Edition]

How To: Block advertisements in Firefox, Internet Explorer, Chrome, and Opera [2nd Edition] | dotTech

================================================== ==========================

Last edited by Space; 08-13-2012 at 09:01 AM.
Old 08-13-2012, 08:58 AM

Space, you sure opened up a can of something with this thread! Now I'm looking at the sidebar ads on my PC - all car-related or travel-related, which are two things I use Google for. BIG BROTHER is certainly watching us!!! I've tried to get in to that "Older Men" site just out of curiosity, but it won't let me - as soon as I click on it I get the picture of all the ladies (including the one in the yellow top, Rick) but then its immediately covered with a pop-up asking me to "explore singles in Missouri". So they know its ME clicking (from Missouri), and not you (from Outer Space). Sooo.....here's another lovely lady, from Missouri, for you boys to drool over:

Attached Thumbnails ** We Don't like young men!(lol) We want Sugar Daddies $'s  **-fall-monte-073.jpg  
Old 08-13-2012, 09:09 AM

LoL `Angie, I know that they are all watching us There's no place 2 hide...(Even in the vastness of space)
I know that I've opened `up a can of worms, & I also told Taz that he could delete this thread if anyone thought it was inappropriate for our family forum I've had fun with it to create acitivity & I am amazed at how many clicked this thread to see what it is all about (LOL) very few were brave enough to post like you LOL

Drive Safe & Cautious...You never know what you may see/read on the MCF...Especially `if it's a Space Thread
What's happening down there `birdie ?

On `no, when is this going 2 STOP....PLEASE STOP THIS....PLEASE

Last edited by Space; 08-13-2012 at 09:17 AM.
Old 08-13-2012, 09:11 AM

Monte Of The Month - March 2010

Did i miss something? all i ever get is tirerack ads

Old 08-13-2012, 09:24 AM

Originally Posted by 03JGMonte
Did i miss something? all i ever get is tirerack ads
</IMG itxtNodeId="1612" itxtHarvested="0">
LoL `Mike, that's great cause they are one of our major MCF Sponsor's ..., but you don't know what you are missing..You got to start Googling 2 weird & crazy sites to get these fun & interesting sites to appear...There's all kinds out there on the WebSpace My ads change all the time, but most of the ad's I get are about advice on "How to find a Life off-line", but they all want money from `me
I'll keep searching for a life, but there sure is a lot to explore on this world wide web that we are connected 4-Sure
Thanks `Mike for adding to the activity

Old 08-13-2012, 09:47 AM

Ive noticed the adds for me are more taylored to what I go too. I go to car cites mostly so almost all my ads are bmw, honda, merc, ect. Right now the 2 adds are bmw and audi lol. when I post insurance stuff thats what pops up.

ps after post it was subaru and bmw. If its taylored to browsing history what are you looking at space? jkjk

Old 08-13-2012, 09:58 AM

LoL `Griz, but I was just look'in & not touch'in
I do have a few pic's that I really like that I've found on the `web & the one below is one of them (so, I'm guilty as charged) It reminds me of my g/f who is away @ med school..We've been 2gether since we were 5 yrs `old

I also like the BeachBum girls 2..

I confess, I'm guilty Please don't tell `Taz LOL..OK, I better put myself in "Time Out" again, or maybe just one more search There just so much to see & find on the www. (How can anyone ever get bored `if they are connected to the `Web) 4-Sure...
Thanks `Griz 4 your post & mak'in me confess

Attached Thumbnails ** We Don't like young men!(lol) We want Sugar Daddies $'s  **-spacette.jpg   ** We Don't like young men!(lol) We want Sugar Daddies $'s  **-spacegirls.jpg  

Quick Reply: ** We Don't like young men!(lol) We want Sugar Daddies $'s **