Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

** Dear `Santa **

Search this Thread

Old 11-26-2012, 09:41 AM
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

^ LoL ^ `David, I hope your Christmas wish comes `true..
I'm sure Santa will be check'in his `puter records to see if you've been naughty or nice ~> ~>LOL

Old 11-26-2012, 09:43 AM

Monte Of The Month -- February 2013
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

Originally Posted by Space
^ LoL ^ `David, I hope your Christmas wish comes `true..
I'm sure Santa will be check'in his `puter records to see if you've been naughty or nice ~> ~>LOL
Its the pinacle of mobility in my opinion for an above knee amputee...wouldnt you agree!

Unlike those other mobility scooters! Which I have had many of that "dont" last!
Christmas is about giveing....SO,if anyone wants to donate one...Then that'll be 1 less thing Santa has to drag on his sled all the way to Michigan!

Last edited by STUMPMI; 11-26-2012 at 09:47 AM.
Old 11-26-2012, 11:47 AM

Monte Of The Month -- January 2013
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

I don't give a crap what I get for Christmas - I'm not like that. But I put a lot of time and thought ( and $$$) into what I get others.

I heard from a little elf that my 4 year old daughter Jerrica, amongst many other things, will be receiving this from Santa:

...and this

The Dale Jr. Barbie is a genuine Barbie and sort of a collectible which I got off Ebay. I bought - er, I mean Santa bought 2 of them so I can keep one nice and mint. She'll destroy the other.
The MINI is supposed to be Ken's car, but as you can see, it has been customized. The plates used to say KEN (lame). Those #8 decals on the doors are ones I've been hanging onto a long time! They are actually spare taillight decals for my Bud Chev that AutoTrim Design provided for me way back when I had my car decaled. I went with the MINI cuz it came in red and I didn't want to paint a pink Vette. There can only be one Bud Chev anyways. And this will be the only Bud MINI that I buy - er, Santa buys...

Old 11-26-2012, 04:14 PM
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Hi `Brent, great thought out gifts for your daughter...I'm sure she will love them. I think the most important gift a person can give or receive is honest/true `LOVE. I know you choose your gifts for your daughter with `love

Does she like auto racing ?

Old 11-26-2012, 04:16 PM

Monte Of The Month -- February 2013
5 Year Member

Nice gifts for your daughter for sure from Santa!

This is just a pipe dream for me!
I have no expectations for XMAS..all my needs are met daily forsure...
But i saw these things running around at 1 of the races I attended about 5 yrs ago and Immediately wanted one!

Last edited by STUMPMI; 11-26-2012 at 04:21 PM.
Old 11-26-2012, 04:54 PM

I ask Santa to give me a Dodge Magnum SRT8 to go along with the Monte, he is a bit lonely! I would also like a wicked cool BMX bike, for when.I don't want to drive to the store. LOL.

Old 11-26-2012, 05:00 PM

Monte Of The Month -- January 2013
15 Year Member

Originally Posted by Space
[FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=4]

Does she like auto racing ?
Probably not! But she don't have a choice. She'll need to learn to like it like I did. I was very born into racing like she was.

Old 11-26-2012, 05:59 PM
Taz

Monte Of The Month -- March 2014
15 Year Member

Originally Posted by JuniorCar
Probably not! But she don't have a choice. She'll need to learn to like it like I did. I was very born into racing like she was.
Yeah. That theory never backfires.

I like the mods you did to the Bud Mini.

Old 11-26-2012, 09:39 PM

Dear Santa, can I please recieve an '84 Hurst/Olds with T-Tops. One like the 70 year old widow owns in my neighborhood, with the 1980's G-body greatness in its' design . . .

Old 11-28-2012, 06:36 AM
Monte Of The Month -- August 2011
Monte Of The Month -- April 2014
5 Year Member

Santa I want to thank you for what you have already given to me and I wish you would do the same for others. A little more love and understanding in this ole world would be nice too.

On your way over to my house, will you please make a quick stop at Shaheen's Chevy and pick up that little something I've been wanting? I've been a good boy this year.

Thank you!

Quick Reply: ** Dear `Santa **