Off Topic A place to kick back and discuss non-Monte Carlo related subjects. Just about anything goes.

*** Video's How to Do `it : ) ***

Search this Thread

Old 08-17-2007, 09:33 AM
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member
Default RE: *** Video's How to Do `it : ) ***

[align=center][/align][align=center][:-]Click `it 2 view[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]
Click `it [:-]2 view
[/align][align=center][/align][align=center][/align]
X-Rated Video being reviewed by the MCF Moderator's for approval to post : )
[/align]

Old 08-17-2007, 12:21 PM
rj
15 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Man talk about a list of "How To" videos.

Wonder what it'd take to get my g/f to watch the one on breast enlargement and the one on sex?
(I'm just joking here)

Old 08-17-2007, 12:27 PM

Monte Of The Month -- February 2008

I found a "how to" suggestion!

How to get a girl in bed
The VH1 Celebreality blog posts on The Flavor of Love are cracking us up all over the place. Here a recent series of screen captures and comments we loved on how to get a girl in bed in three easy steps: "Wear a towel during confrontation. Take off your clothes and put on another towel. If this alone doesn't make her start crying, point in her face. And, voila! You'll be cuddling in no time."

More fun at It's Like Dat and that's the way it goes
Loving Flavor[/align]

[/align][/align]
Posted on September 11, 2006 in Get Your Freak On | Permalink [/align]

Old 08-17-2007, 08:31 PM
Taz

Monte Of The Month -- March 2014
15 Year Member

I wish my neighbor would watch the vid on "How To Silence Your Alarm".

5:15am the other day.

[sm=shootshoot.gif]

Old 08-18-2007, 12:32 AM

I love step 11 on the how to fill your car at a gas station, because you know I always like to just leave my car sitting at the gas pump after its full to lolly gag around by going to the bath room or getting a snack/soda from the vending machine/mini-mart. I love making people wait for 5 minutes while I'm screwing off and not caring that they need fuel too.

A friend that I use to work with at the station I work at (in Oregon at Fred Meyer) and I want to do a video of "how to properly get gas" because we've seen so many "winners" come in that don't have a clue of what they are doing OR that don't know how to read signs. We even made up some abbreviations for some of them...

C.D. = Confused Driver (doesn't know where they are going or what they are doing)
O.P.P. = Open Pump Passer (people who pass the closest open pump and go all the way over to the other side and wait in line)
W.W.D. = Wrong Way Driver (our station is a one way traffic controlled station)
C.P.T. = Cell Phone Talker (Driver talking on a cell phone, not paying attention to what they're doing or to the attendant)
W.S. = Wrong Side (filler is on the opposite side of the pump)
S.S. = Self Server (there is a self serve ban in Oregon that is enforced by the state fire marshal. Max. fine is $500.)

It drives me nuts watching some of these people come in to get gas. Its a miracle that I haven't been hit by a car yet.

Old 08-18-2007, 08:44 AM
Taz

15 Year Member

Just curious...
Why the ban on self serve in Oregon? Was there a problem of people pumping the gas in the wrong spot, like the radiator and windshield washer fluid reservoir?

That reminds me of an old joke, but I don't think it can be posted here if we want to keep the MCF family-friendly.

Old 08-18-2007, 02:05 PM

ORIGINAL: Taz

Just curious...
Why the ban on self serve in Oregon? Was there a problem of people pumping the gas in the wrong spot, like the radiator and windshield washer fluid reservoir?

That reminds me of an old joke, but I don't think it can be posted here if we want to keep the MCF family-friendly.
LOL! I don't know the real reason for it, but just from my observations of working as a Petroleum Transfer Technician (like that. I made it up, lol) for five years, I think it's because people don't pay attention to what they're doing. It's not just Oregonians, but several out-of-state customers (mainly Washington). I've seen impatient customers get out, top off their tank and spill gas onto the ground creating a fire and environmental hazzard. Not tiny little drops, but half gallon or more. One time this guy topped off his tank and spilled a gallon onto the ground because he wasn't paying attention to what he was doing. After I yelled "you're spilling gas all over the place" at him, he stopped the pump, removed the nozzel from his tank (streaming more gas from his car to the pump dispensor), put his cap on and didn't even bother to say "I'm sorry" or anything. That kind of thing has happened more than once.

I think that another reason is that if Oregon were to switch to self-serve, thousands of people would be out of work, which would hurt our economy more than it already is. I personally wouldn't have a problem if Oregon switched to self-serve as long as mini or full-serve was an option, because I would like to pump my own gas and I know several customers that would as well. New Jersey keeps switching from self-serve to no self-serve, so I don't know what's going on there.

Old 08-18-2007, 03:34 PM
Taz

15 Year Member

ORIGINAL: 76MonteMan

just from my observations of working as a Petroleum Transfer Technician (like that. I made it up, lol)
Petroleum Transfer Technician -- I like that!

Some of the Subway Sub shops around here like to call their employees, "Sandwich Artists" or "Sandwich Technicians".

Old 08-18-2007, 08:14 PM

ORIGINAL: Taz

Some of the Subway Sub shops around here like to call their employees, "Sandwich Artists" or "Sandwich Technicians".
LOL, same here!

Old 08-18-2007, 11:14 PM

How about my t1tle in the military... "Mobile Support Equipment Operator". Fancy term for a "Trucker/Heavy equipment operator.."

Or a freind of mine job t1tle, "petroleum powered vehicle mechanical systems technician." Hes a diesel mechanic..

Quick Reply: *** Video's How to Do `it : ) ***