New Member Area New to Monte Carlo Forum? Stop in tell us about you.

Realsteel 1971 montecarlo

Old 03-27-2018, 06:14 PM
Default Realsteel 1971 montecarlo

HI
Okay i have been a car guy for as long as i remember 1st car i always wanted was the 1st gen Montecarlo , friends older brother had one
most likely a 70 1/2 vinyl top light green with Crager wheels and white wall tires Low rider this was back in 1973 I was in Jr high at the same time
i had a different neighbor that owned a 1967 Vette fastback with a 427 he was a police officer, anyways I seen him get the front tires off the ground in It
or so I thought I also wanted one of them. Well back in 1976 I got my 1st car given to me 1964 Impala low rider. The catch was the motor was blown
so at the age of 15 don't know how to drive yet, no lic. may of had a permit. I rebuilt the 327 in it and was driving it before my 16th birthday good time
to be a kid. I was not a true low & slow guy more like low and fast. After that car it was a 1965 Impala SS 327 with baby moons and low pro tire
went through Chevelle stage always building 327 with RV cams good stuff for the day. Well I finally got what I always wanted 1971 Montecarlo
I now it has A 402 BBC Numbers matching a/c car bench seat Business coupe in perfect running condition... what i want to do is drop the 402 in
favor of A 427.... So I seen some post of other Montecarlo fans that did what i want to do, now I will pick there brains for info...........
by the way I am A diagnostic master auto tech with 40 years of grease under my nail. New cars module programming, pin test, diagnostic,
check engine lights and passing smog. more like work than fun.........car repair ain't no joke.

Attached Thumbnails Realsteel  1971 montecarlo-img_20170612_155843.jpg  
Old 03-27-2018, 06:57 PM

Welcome to the forums , we can always use another tech to help out. Great looking car by the way.

Search this Thread
Advertising
Featured Sponsors
Vendor Directory

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.