New Member Area New to Monte Carlo Forum? Stop in tell us about you.

New to the site

Search this Thread

Old 11-12-2017, 07:38 PM
Default New to the site

Hello. My name is Lute...37 years old. I’ve owned my ‘03 SS for about four years now. I honestly never paid them any attention before I had one. I actually settled on this car because another car that the dealer sold me ended up seizing up, and the Monte Carlo was the first thing they had on the lot that they could help me with to make the sale fair.

I have referenced this forum serval times since I’ve owned my car, and I have found great details and information that have allowed me to do any repairs myself. I have to say the most major thing that I’ve done to my car since I bought it, which was it 165,000 miles and is currently at 260,000 miles, is the torque converter shortly after I’ve bought it. I have referenced this forum serval times since I’ve owned my car, and have found great details and information that have allowed me to do any repairs myself. I have to say the most major thing that I’ve done to my car since I bought it, which was it 165,000 miles and is currently at 260,000 miles, is the torque converter shortly after I bought it. Other than that it’s just been routine maintenance which I replace with quality lifetime warranty parts. I love this car. I still get almost 30 miles per gallon with my 20 inch rims on it. I’m a MC fan for sure now.

Old 11-13-2017, 06:02 AM
Monte Of The Month -- May 2015
Monte Of The Month -- March 2017
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member
Smile Welcome to the MCF

Welcome to the MCF.