New Member Area New to Monte Carlo Forum? Stop in tell us about you.

new from oh

Search this Thread

Old 03-05-2009, 01:23 AM
5 Year Member
Default new from oh

just joined mcf. im from eastern ohio from a small town called east liverpool. i bet not to many of you have heard of it. anyway ive been reading on this site for the last few weeks and was trying to wait to get better pics to join but i couldnt wait any longer! anyway just wanted to say hello and get used to posting on here. everything i have read so far has been extremely helpful. thanks everyone!!

Old 03-05-2009, 04:07 AM
Default RE: new from oh

[align=center]Hi Rob, from the Buckeye State of Ohio[/align][align=center]and[/align][align=center]Welcome to the Monte Carlo Family.[/align][align=center]We have several great members from your State.[/align][align=center]You have some Awesome Chevy`s.[/align][align=center]We look forward to your future updates, & more pictures.[/align][align=center]Wish you Safe/Happy miles in your Monte, & your 327 Cub Inch[/align][align=center]Custom Impala.[/align][align=center]`Space[/align]
[:-]Rob is located in the Red `Dot
Now the members know where East Liverpool, Ohio
is located
[align=center]

43920 Zip Code (East Liverpool, Ohio) Detailed Profile - res...
43920 Zip Code profile. ... Zip code 43920 (East Liverpool, Ohio) real estate house value trends ..... Rent paid by renters in 2007 in zip code 43920: ...
www.city-data.com/zips/43920.html - 120k - Similar pages [/align][ul][/ul]
[/align]

Old 03-05-2009, 06:59 AM

Monte Of The Month -- July 2009
I'M NOT OLD, I'M JUST WELL MARINATED.
5 Year Member

Welcome to the site man.

My son loves your 8Ball (68 Impala).

Old 03-05-2009, 08:55 AM
Taz

Monte Of The Month -- March 2014
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Welcome to the forum Rob!

Nice Monte Carlo! But as a car guy, I must admit that I'm among those drooling over the 68 Impala. So nice to see someone working onan older classic. Too many of them end up in the crusher.

By the way Space... Nice map. What the hell happened to Canada? Did we have a flood or something? Maybe Robcan go surfing off the COAST OF OHIO!(just kidding)

Old 03-05-2009, 09:21 AM

[align=center]
ORIGINAL: Taz

By the way Space... Nice map. What the hell happened to Canada? Did we have a flood or something? Maybe Robcan go surfing off the COAST OF OHIO!(just kidding)

[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]LOL Mod `Taz,[/align][align=center]You Canadians do drink a lot of beer [sm=icon_cheers.gif],& I knew that it[/align][align=center]would eventually flood the country [sm=happy046.gif][/align][align=center][/align][align=center]Aye one more ~>[sm=icon_cheers.gif]= Flood in Canada[/align][align=center]Beer Drinking Canadian Dog ~>[/align][align=center]The Great Lakes flooded [/align][align=center][/align][align=center]Sorry `Rob 4 the highjack [/align][align=center][/align][align=center]Below link is all I could find out about What is wrong with[/align][align=center]Canada [:-][/align][align=center][/align][align=center]Liberal Arts and Minds: What's Happened to Canada? [/align]What's Happened to Canada? Brake lines cut? Cable and TV lines cuts? Cars being keyed and spray painted? This is what our democratic elections have come to ...We elected Mod Taz 2 correct our problems etc
liberal-arts-and-minds.blogspot.com/2008/10/what... - 103k - Similar pages

Old 03-05-2009, 09:46 AM
THE JUDGE
Monte Of The Month -- November 2015
Monte Of The Month -- March 2012
10 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Welcome to the site! Very beautiful cars you have there!

Old 03-05-2009, 12:16 PM
Photobucket
Monte Of The Month -- August 2009

Welcome.

Old 03-05-2009, 12:44 PM
5 Year Member

Thanks guys! Ive been working on my impala for a few years now my dad gave it to me when i turned 16. im in college and work but its still hard to put money into it so i am just doing it a little at a time. A few years ago i decuded to pull the motor and i bored it 30 ove and put different heads on it and an aluminum intake. i still have the quadrajet on it but thats soon to come off. i blew the 2speed powerglide shortly after so i bought a 350 turbo and stuck it in there. im pretty happy with it. it need painted pretty bad i have a new passenger door for it because its dented up. it also need some interior work. i wanted to get the mechanical stuff sound first. im going for a paintjob next. so its gunna take a few pennys!
thanks everyone for everything!

rob

Old 03-05-2009, 02:03 PM
Monte Of The Month -- September 2009

welcome rob!! i love your impala!!!!!! classic cars make me drool