New Member Area New to Monte Carlo Forum? Stop in tell us about you.

Search this Thread

Old 03-12-2014, 01:31 AM
Default New Member

Hi all, my name is Austin; I'm 18. And I do own a Monte, a black 2003 SS "Limited Edition". I work in aerospace, my hobbies are working out and playing soccer; if I ever get the time to. But yeah, I'm here to talk about the car(s) that we all own!

Old 03-12-2014, 01:38 AM
Monte Of The Month -- May 2012
Monte Of The Year 2012
Monte Of The Month -- February 2017
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Hello Austin and Welcome to the forum!!

One can't say enough about working out, keeps you mentally attuned and physically ready for most challenges that may come your way.

Fresh meat guys, here comes Austin from north of Seattle.

Old 03-12-2014, 01:44 AM

Haha yeah, thank you Zippy! But hey, I am new.. But I came here because I know that you guys are all enthusiasts so I know that you all could really help me haha �� That's too nice of a Monte that you have though, you do racing with it too?! ��

Old 03-12-2014, 01:52 AM
Monte Of The Month -- May 2012
Monte Of The Year 2012
Monte Of The Month -- February 2017
15 Year Member

Originally Posted by Austinho_4
Haha yeah, thank you Zippy! But hey, I am new.. But I came here because I know that you guys are all enthusiasts so I know that you all could really help me haha �� That's too nice of a Monte that you have though, you do racing with it too?! ��
Hey bud, seems like you have the right kind of attitude for sure. This is the place to be, our Monte's will tend to break and there is really an abundance of archived information to dig through. And there are many members willing to actively help where they can, not everything is 100%, as it's difficult to diagnose 1000 miles away. But we do pretty good.

I do race my Monte, take it autocrossing (took 1st place nocvice class) my first time out, beat Corvettes, new style Camaro's, to much fun. Go to the strip fairly often and have been known to not let the street racers take advantage of me either. Whats your plans with your 03?

Old 03-12-2014, 01:59 AM
Monte Of The Month -- February 2014
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Welcome to the MCF Austin. You've come to the right place.

Old 03-12-2014, 02:49 AM

You guys are really welcoming, I appreciate it! I have a feeling that I will have a great experience being here with y'all. I've used this website for too much help already so I decided to just join lol. That's awesome though! I know that Jeff Gordon would race Monte Carlo huh? Being that there is a special edition in his name haha :p Obviously your's is top of the line though isn't it, I see that your's was put as Monte of the year two years ago. But hey, you better be beating for Mustangs & imports than our own Chevys! Haha, well right now my 2003 Monte Carlo SS is all stock, I need to put in my Spectre aftermarket intake in there from my Impala but I need to get/make a new adapter for it to be compatible. I just got an aftermarket deck last week (Alpine). I want to do window tinting next week, need to get the ABS/traction system checked out as I know that it is a common problem most likely with the sensor. Also I want to get new headlights which was of main concern to me in the immediate sense, I've made another thread specifically about that. But yeah, and also I want to get black "20 rims to get the car all blacked out. Those are my plans for the near-future for my Monte!

Old 03-12-2014, 04:45 AM
Smile >Welcome 2 the MCF<

Originally Posted by Austinho_4
Hi all, my name is Austin; I'm 18. And I do own a Monte, a black 2003 SS "Limited Edition". I work in aerospace, my hobbies are working out and playing soccer; if I ever get the time to. But yeah, I'm here to talk about the car(s) that we all own!

Hi `Austin & Welcome to the Monte Carlo Family.
Thanks for your introduction post & you are a lucky man to have a Monte Carlo S.S. 4-Sure

What type of work do you do for aerospace ?
* Oh, working `out is a great investment in your `life..Don't Stop

How many miles on your Monte ? Explore the MCF & you will learn a lot about your Monte Carlo.

We will be looking forward to your future posts + pictures of your Monte Carlo..
EnJoy your Monte Carlo Forum Experience 4-$ure

Old 03-12-2014, 06:00 AM
Monte Of The Month -- September 2015

Hi Austin love black Montes plan on a lot of time detaling. But they look great!

Old 03-12-2014, 08:09 AM

Monte Of The Month -- August 2014
15 Year Member

to the forum!

Old 03-12-2014, 08:43 AM

Monte Of The Month -- November 2012
Monte Of The Month -- June 2014
Monte Of The Month -- July 2016
10 Year Member

Welcome!