New Member Area New to Monte Carlo Forum? Stop in tell us about you.

New here ... My name is Deb

Search this Thread

Old 05-15-2016, 06:39 PM
Default New here ... My name is Deb

I signed onto this forum hoping to get some advice. My neighbor has a 76 Monte Carlo that she bought new (one owner). It is in her carport and needs restoration, but she said it still does run. I am trying to help her as she has no internet access to find out how to sell it. We reside in Arizona. Any advice would be greatly appreciated! Thanks for any help!

Old 05-15-2016, 07:08 PM

Monte of the Month -- February 2015
Monte Of The Month -- April 2017
3 Year Member
1 Year Member

Take plenty of pics and I would say Craigs list would be your best bet.

Old 05-15-2016, 07:32 PM
Thumbs up Welcome `Deb

Originally Posted by Debfromaz1
I signed onto this forum hoping to get some advice. My neighbor has a 76 Monte Carlo that she bought new (one owner). It is in her carport and needs restoration, but she said it still does run. I am trying to help her as she has no internet access to find out how to sell it. We reside in Arizona. Any advice would be greatly appreciated! Thanks for any help!
Hi `Deb, my name is `Mike
It's nice that you are helping your neighbor

What model is her Monte ? What are the miles ?
What color ? Good pictures really help sell

Below is one of our sponsors to check out & review their ad's on what others are posting to sell their cars.

For Sale: race & performance cars, engines, engine parts, trailers
click above link

Below is some additional infor that may help you >Good Luck< & keep us updated when you ascertain the information on this Monte

How to Create a Good Classifieds Car Ad - Kelley Blue Book

www.kbb.com/...car/...car...ad/tips-on-how-to-create-a-good-classifi...

Kelley Blue Book

This will ensure you won't have to buy a new ad if your car doesn't sell right ... Tips on how to write a good car ad .... Recently Viewed Cars; |; My Saved Cars ...

How to write a good Craigslist ad for a used car | Hooniverse

hooniverse.com › Craigslist Phantastico

Nov 2, 2011 - How to write a good Craigslist ad for a used car .... In my attempts to sell my car I've had my ad mysteriously disappear from the Craigslist ...

How to Write a Killer Car Ad: The Classic AIDA Style Never Goes Out ...

www.autodealermonthly.com/.../how-to-write-a-killer-car-ad-the-classic-aida-style-ne...

Tom Herald - An effective ad for a car dealer will have even more impact since there are so few ads out there ... I write the ads for my husband's growing car lot.

Old 05-16-2016, 07:56 AM
Former Sponsor

Welcome to the club! You came to the right place for info. There's so many knowledgeable people on this forum. You shouldn't have any problems finding answers. Tell us all a little bit more about this Monte and post up some pictures, we all love the details here.

Old 05-16-2016, 08:01 PM
Monte Of The Month -- July 2011
Monte Of The Month -- December 2016
10 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Welcome to the Forum..