New Member Area New to Monte Carlo Forum? Stop in tell us about you.

New Here

Search this Thread

Old 01-12-2008, 06:21 AM
Default RE: New Here

[align=center]
ORIGINAL: FinkenZ34

Looks like some of you guys over here on MCF got some learnin to do

I';m more then happy to help
[/align][align=center]Hi Teacher `Finken,[/align][align=center]Welcome to the Monte Carlo Family[/align][align=center]WoW, we gots us a new Teacher [/align][align=center]We got some learnin to do : )[/align][align=center]Will be look'in 4-ward to our first lesson : )[/align][align=center]I'll go look 4 an apple 4 our new teacher : )[/align][align=center]
[/align]

Old 01-12-2008, 06:51 AM
Photobucket

HA HA HA

Quit posting pictures of your ugly self, it ruined my morning[:'(]

Old 01-12-2008, 09:54 AM

ORIGINAL: FinkenZ34

HA HA HA

Quit posting pictures of your ugly self, it ruined my morning[:'(]
Sorry you morning was ruined : )
I think I will drop this class.....HA HA HA : )
We can only judge by the words that are written before us.
Peace/Out

Old 01-12-2008, 06:07 PM

Just bought a 2007 Monte LT on New years Eve!!

I found a lot of answers to my technical questions here... Thanks to Everyone!

Old 01-12-2008, 06:23 PM

Liquid intercooler?

Got any numbers on it? Just seems to me that even though more heat can move through water, that you still won't have the same surface area to transfer the heat, making it less efficient than a standard air to air i/c.

Not that I care that much about supercharging, if I was wanting to boost my ride it'd be a turbo, or a turbine-style supercharger, not the roots. That way you can use a standard, (and what I would believe to be) more efficient air to air i/c.

The 3.9 in my ride's already proved it can beat a stock s/c 3.8 pontiac, and with the few upgrades I'm planning for this summer it shouldn't be long before I can beat most with basic upgrades.

Old 01-12-2008, 08:03 PM
Photobucket

The numebrs are in the link above, but with the kit i bought it should drop iat temps about 88 degrees and add about 30 hp, even more with supporting mods

Old 01-12-2008, 08:39 PM

Monte Of The Month -- August 2007
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Welcome Justin from CO to the Monte Carlo Forum. Nice Monte yo got there. I am also a member of almost all the other MC forums, but I rarely ever go to them, especially the one you mentioned in your 1st post here. There is just too much bashing going on over there. I hope you didn't bring it over here with you, but I see otherwise. This is a "***** Free Zone". I am hoping we can keep it that way, but recently there has been an outbreak of insanity in here, especially in the off-topic arena. I hope it's not the water!
Anyways, welcome to our forum, and I hope you find your posting here enjoyable and respectable.

Old 01-12-2008, 08:41 PM
Photobucket

As long as people begin to realize that there are just as big of "******" over here as there is on MyMonte. I'll admit, yes there are dicks over on MyMonte, but there are jsut as many over here, its human nature. And obviously the creators of this site just couldn't grow up and deal with that, kinda sd, but thanks for the complimetnts

Old 01-12-2008, 09:06 PM

Monte Of The Month -- August 2007
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

There may be ****** here also, but the bashing hasn't existed here until the last couple of days. If it continues, I'm outa here also, as I just bought a GM roadster, and spend a lot of time on their "***** free" forums. I don't need this bashing, nor want any part of a forum where it exists. That why I don't frequent m_m___.com.

Old 01-12-2008, 09:15 PM

Finken... they're not being ******... I've looked at all your posts, and to be frankly honest, your posts attract drama.

You posted over on MM that the people here are ******, and they bashed your car, but I've read the posts hereyour thread showing pics of your car, and many were complimenting your ride, and there were some that were just honest and contructive. You seemed to take that as a negative, and only focused on that, and retorted.

You reap what you sow Finken... I'm sorry to say. Try to be postiive, and you will see an improvement, I guarantee it.

Take a second, re-read my post, and see it in a contructive eye, rather than a negative one.

Peace.

Quick Reply: New Here