New Member Area New to Monte Carlo Forum? Stop in tell us about you.

new to the forum

Search this Thread

Old 08-28-2007, 02:40 AM
Default new to the forum

whats up my name is dee i have a 2003 ss and im trying to get some tips on making it a nice project, im from atlanta and the home of caprices and impalas, im trying to make it stand out it from the rest in my town. im buying different things to strart with while im deployed in iraq. im just looking for some tips on hooking it up i already bought new mats, 2007 ss emblems, dub emblems, 22" emblems, ss wheel emblems. im looking for the part numbers for the 2007 ss nascar edtion spoiler and hood scoop. heres a pic of what my monte looks like now

Old 08-28-2007, 07:15 AM
Monte Of The Month -- March 2007
5 Year Member
Default RE: new to the forum

hey, welcome to the site

have you bought the 22's for it yet then???
you could just search for the spoiler on ebay, or just go to your local dealer and ask them to look it up...have them do some work..lol

Old 08-28-2007, 07:31 AM

[align=center]Hi `Andoin, & Welcome to the MCF[/align][align=center]Check Out our Member's Galleryfor idea's for your Monte Carlo [:-][/align][align=center][/align][align=center]We Look forward to your future post.[/align][align=center]EnJoy the Forum & Have fun.[/align][align=center]`Space[/align]

Old 08-28-2007, 12:04 PM

sounds like you have alot of plans already .. can't wait to see it coming together .... welcome to the site

Old 08-28-2007, 02:12 PM

Monte Of The Month -- February 2008

ORIGINAL: BankheadSS

whats up my name is dee i have a 2003 ss and im trying to get some tips on making it a nice project, im from atlanta and the home of caprices and impalas, im trying to make it stand out it from the rest in my town. im buying different things to strart with while im deployed in iraq. im just looking for some tips on hooking it up i already bought new mats, 2007 ss emblems, dub emblems, 22" emblems, ss wheel emblems. im looking for the part numbers for the 2007 ss nascar edtion spoiler and hood scoop. heres a pic of what my monte looks like now
Chevrolet[/b] Monte Carlo[/b]
2000-2007 Monte Carlo Factory Style Spoiler [/align]StoreFront ChevroletProducts Monte CarloProducts [/align]

This premium-quality Chevrolet Monte Carlo Factory Style Spoiler is made of OEM certified blow molded ABS and is designed to ensure a precise fit every time. Because of the ABS, it's also lightweight and has the durability to withstand extreme temperatures. Add value and good looks to your vehicle. The kit includes: easy to follow installation instructions, EZ mounting locators, pedestal gaskets, and all stainless steel hardware for an easy and professional installation. Backed with a Lifetime warranty.
Pace Car Style. Flush Mount This spoiler does not have a light.

PRODUCT VIEWS [/align]

2000-2007 Monte Carlo Factory Style Spoiler
SKU: 1786A
[ul][/ul]
[/b]Primed[/b]
$119.00[/b]

Professionally Painted[/b]
$208.00[/b]

E-mail a friend

2006-2007 Monte Carlo Body Kit by Razzi Ground Effects
SKU: 184-100H[/b]

DETAILS & ORDERING

Old 08-28-2007, 03:28 PM

Welcome to the Official Unofficial Monte Carlo Forum!! Also, thank you for your service to our country. We have a few other members here who are active and inactive/retired military. You're in good company.

Yes, I want to put a 7th gen spoiler on my 6th gen as well. I think it looks better than the regular 6th gen pace car spoiler. Keep us updated with your pics, and feel free to contribute as much as you want.

Old 08-28-2007, 05:15 PM

Hey it looks like a great project starter you have there. Your already on the right track with modding it. The car hobby is as much individual taste as it is following others taste. Its always a great way to express what kind of ideas you have. Im sure I speak for everyone here that some things we do to our cars do not turn out quit like we hoped. Thats ok, its just part of the hobby. Your the man for serving our country! Thanks!

Old 09-22-2007, 01:10 PM

well thank you for the welcome to the site. well i wont have any pics of it right now cause im well u know where im at. Well now for the updates to what bought for the car. i have the real 2007 buick luc fender vents (i think this is going to be a great modd), custom DUB Edition Guages, aslo i found the 2007 MCSS "race inspired" spoiler off ebay.wood grain kit (Yukon Denali Wood).Now im trying to get sub box made dont know to go with fiberglass or traditional. The measurments of what im looking for are between the fender wheels(WHERE MY AMPS SIT AT) and right when the space starts to open up.Trunk is going to be crazy ( 3 MA Audio Comp Subs 3000 watts each), Power Acoustic 5400 watt amp and 680 watt amp, 3 sets of 200 watt tweeters. Kenwood Digital Amp, Pioneer 4 way 6/9's and 3 way 5 3/4. Just found a web sit that adds the wood to the steering wheel, and another website that does custom halo projector headlights ( very exspensive). I just cant wait to put everthing to gether in december when i get home and take pics of it to put on the site.

Old 09-22-2007, 03:43 PM

[align=center][/align][align=center]Hi `Dee,We wish you a safe return to the States, to your family, to your Monte Carlo.[/align][align=center]Thanks for your Service to our country..., to our World.[/align][align=center][/align][align=center][/align][align=center][/align][align=center]Peace/Happiness 2 all,[/align][align=center]`Space[/align]

Old 09-23-2007, 06:08 AM

I also am deployed. Welcome to the site. Keeping on this site is probably helping you just as it helps me, to keep my mind somewhere else, other than where I am at, and give you something to look forward to! We all anxiously await your return...
And look forward to your awesome mods!

When are you due back from OIF?

-Keegan

Quick Reply: new to the forum