New Member Area New to Monte Carlo Forum? Stop in tell us about you.

New Comer

Old 08-09-2015, 08:06 PM
Default New Comer

Hello All,

I'm new here but not really. I've visit this site on numerous occasion for help on matters that I was either not sure I was doing correctly or a second opinion. I suppose that is the same thing? Either way I decided to finally join officially. I'm 36yrs old and I enjoy keeping the wife happy and spending time with my kids. When I have some me time I tend to be working on my vehicles. Out of all my buddies I'm the only one to work on cars and enjoy it. I haven't done any body modes but look to do some. Only thing I can thin is that I replace my Expedition driver door and fender after a wreck and soon to replace a trunk on my 2000 MC SS. I'm no guru by any means but I know enough I suppose.
When I'm not working on anything car related and I have free time away from the wife and kids. You can usually find me online playing Battlefield 4. Until my wife gets to complaining. uummm I'm a HUGE Mixed Martial Arts fan. So yeah. HI

Old 08-09-2015, 08:32 PM

Monte of the Month -- February 2015
Monte Of The Month -- April 2017
3 Year Member
1 Year Member

Hi there and welcome to the forum!!

Old 08-09-2015, 09:44 PM
Monte Of The Month -- May 2012
Monte Of The Year 2012
Monte Of The Month -- February 2017
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Hello and Welcome to the MCF!

Who are the new masters in the martial arts arena today? When I was into it Bill "Superfoot" Wallace and Chuck Norris were among the top masters. Just did Tae Kwon Do while in the army. The gyms on post had things like this for us to get into.

Old 08-09-2015, 09:47 PM
Monte Of The Month -- May 2014
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

Hi Josh, Welcome to MCF! I have an 02 Monte SS n/a, (my Minion) and a 97 Expedition in good shape. I drive that 6 days a week. My Minion has been my daily driver for the last 3 years and now she sits waiting for me to begin the completion of her well deserved Restoration to Full Monte Glory.
This is a Great site! Folks here are always happy to help. This is a community of Auto, and especially Monte Lovers and Enthusiast!

Old 08-10-2015, 04:39 PM
Monte Of The Month -- July 2011
Monte Of The Month -- December 2016
10 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Welcome to the Forum..

Old 08-10-2015, 08:54 PM

Hello and thanks for the welcoming,

@Zippy02 well Superfoot and Chuck Norris are and will always be badasses. The Gracie family is the reason for MMA and Jujitsu coming about. I think they would be considered the masters. But now there are so many greats. Jose Aldo jr, Ronda Rousey, Jon Jones, Anderson Silva and Anthony Pettis just to name a few. Checkout UFC and Bellator for great fights.

@JC Colon Like your MC mine was my a daily driver but for about 10 yrs. Once the wife and kids came about it got a break from time to time due to getting a 99 Expedition. Now both get well deserved breaks with our newest addition to the family my 2012 Dodge Charger. With having a 3rd car I get to do a lot of maintenance that both the MC and Expedition need. Both are in good condition but could be better.

Again I've learned so much from so many on this forum I'm really glad to now being a member.