New Member Area New to Monte Carlo Forum? Stop in tell us about you.

new

Search this Thread

Old 02-02-2007, 04:33 AM
Default RE: new

ORIGINAL: Monte_Baby

$300 for a beautiful healthy dog, is a bargain lol

yeah thats whati have found out. he is an akc registered,pure bred huskey. since i have gotten him,i've seen prices for his type upwards of 600.00.I always said that i would never pay that much for a dog,but he is very beautiful,and my son and wife fell in love with him immeditaly.so i could not get away from it. now that hehas grown up i'm the only one he don't knock over when playing so he's basicly mine.

Old 02-02-2007, 04:45 AM

for three hundred bucks you would think he would be normal(or at least have the same color eyes)lol
yeha you would think they could get it right but man thos dogs are so kool . we had a siberian husky grownign up. had it and my rot. and the funny thing is i would have feard the husky more hten the rot. the rot was real laid back even to strangers. the husky would watch pepole more.
Dont ge tme wrong i would rather not have to have either one after me . but the rot might give you more a chance to get away. she was Lazy LOL

Old 02-02-2007, 03:45 PM

my huskey won't hurt anything.i think he's even scared of birds.he's not a good gaurd dog,but he lets you know when someone's around.(he barks and barks until they pet him)so if someone wanted to rob me give him a scratch on the head and he would help carry out my t.v.LOL

Old 02-05-2007, 01:19 AM

OKAY I admit it... I was the one that started the puppy pics but they are just so dang cute!!! We want to get a malamute or husky but living in Las Vegas it is way to cruel we think. So the plans for the next one iseither an english bulldog or a pure french mastiff. Big and dumb that's the way we like em! [sm=devilangel.gif]

Old 02-05-2007, 04:41 AM

[qoute]Big and dumb that's the way we like em! [sm=devilangel.gif] [/quote]
Are you sutre you should put that hwere he might see it? he might get upset at you for that comment.

Old 02-05-2007, 05:12 AM

My dog really isn't the smartest. but he has figured out how to release himself from his six foot tall kennel. he knows how to open the gate.talk about one pain in the a$#.I have to bungee cord the gate shut every night . and if the "big and dumb" thing was directed at my dog, It's no big deal, it don't offend me in the least.I've called him alot worse for diong his buisness on my carpets. lol.

Old 02-05-2007, 08:04 PM

Actually I was talking about dogs (not boys). I'm not a big fan of the little ankle biters I grew up with. My dad always had German Short Hairs but my mom had poodles.

But hey take it however you want. I always do!!![sm=devilangel.gif]