New Member Area New to Monte Carlo Forum? Stop in tell us about you.

Hey all

Search this Thread

Old 10-02-2008, 10:31 PM
Default RE: Hey all

Why are you selling her?

~Jenna

Old 10-02-2008, 10:55 PM

i was selling "jenn" [yes i named it] b4 you, becasue i wanted to move out of the house but now with the way things have been going it aint going ot happen sooooooo. im keepin it..... but i am storing her for the winter in about a month ill put her away and if i were to sell it b4 then i would do it. my shopping list would be completed during the storage time so if its not gone before i put it away then i am for sure keepin it and giving jenn some more power, better looks, and a pair of new headlights!

Old 10-02-2008, 11:46 PM

Can I offer you some advice? STAY HOME AS LONG AS YOU CAN!! I've been on my own since I was 15 years old. I'm talking paying my own rent, food ect.... DON'T DO IT!! I know you want to get out on your own and it looks like its fun, it is. But with that fun comes so much responsibility. You are trying to sell your car so you can move out!! Dude!! Think about that. Even if you get a cheaper car, stuff happens and you'll find you can't keep up. Not at 19 years old. And you will ALWAYS regret getting rid of Jenn. Always!!

I say, stay home at least 2 more years. Enjoy, your toys while you can. There will come a time when you will have to grow up and sacrifice your toys for your wife, and kids. Its not now, so why give it up?

~Jenna

Old 10-03-2008, 06:35 AM

Hi Jenna, & Welcome to the Monte Carlo Forum Family,
We look forward to seeing pictures of your Monte, and your
future posts.
Wish you Safe/Happy miles in your Monte Carlo
`Space

Old 10-03-2008, 09:58 AM

Hey Jenna, always nice to have more girls here at MCF. Sorry to hear about all your probs with your Monte. Throw some pictures on here, K?

Old 10-03-2008, 07:58 PM

that is completely agreeable! i do like my toys. between my monte, the four wheeler, jetskis and my go kart [which is giving problems] im having fun. if you dont mind my asking why is it that you have been out on your own since 15? thats a bit early isnt it?

Old 10-03-2008, 08:32 PM

ORIGINAL: KidSpace

[align=center]Hi Jenna, & Welcome to the Monte Carlo Forum Family,[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]We look forward to seeing pictures of your Monte, and your [/align][align=center]future posts.[/align][align=center]Wish you Safe/Happy miles in your Monte Carlo[/align][align=center]`Space[/align]
Thanks kid!

Hey Jenna, always nice to have more girls here at MCF. Sorry to hear about all your probs with your Monte. Throw some pictures on here, K?
Ha, ha already did. Thanks for the sympathy, its all water under the bridge now. I only have the maintanence stuff and the need for another job so I can do what Iwant with her. Yes, girls are good

that is completely agreeable! i do like my toys. between my monte, the four wheeler, jetskis and my go kart [which is giving problems] im having fun. if you dont mind my asking why is it that you have been out on your own since 15? thats a bit early isnt it?
Keep on enjoying those toys dude. I will be telling my sons the same thing. Stay home do your thing. Its a long story, but yes 15 is very early. But law says 16. I was always very independant and my dad just couldn't keep his grip on me. I was raised by a single dad. Rather then fight he let me go. Odd as that sounds he did the right thing.

~Jenna

Old 10-04-2008, 08:04 PM

seems like your doing ok for being on your own since then, now how many children do you have, it seems like it is tough now in the economy especially when children suck up an average of $100,000from birth to 16! i thought it would be alot less. closer to 50 but whatever.
did you buy your monte knowing that it had these issues? if you did i hope you got one hell of a deal!

i learned how to deal wiht the annoying leak of water from the spoiler today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! after washing it open the trunk and place a towel underneith it. allow it to drip for about five minutes while your drying the rest of the car and then open and close it a few times.
they leak for days usually. very little leaks afterwords

Old 10-04-2008, 09:08 PM
THE JUDGE
Monte Of The Month -- November 2015
Monte Of The Month -- March 2012
10 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Welcome to the site!

Old 10-05-2008, 04:07 PM

ORIGINAL: inssanity21

seems like your doing ok for being on your own since then, now how many children do you have, it seems like it is tough now in the economy especially when children suck up an average of $100,000from birth to 16! i thought it would be alot less. closer to 50 but whatever.
did you buy your monte knowing that it had these issues? if you did i hope you got one hell of a deal!

i learned how to deal wiht the annoying leak of water from the spoiler today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! after washing it open the trunk and place a towel underneith it. allow it to drip for about five minutes while your drying the rest of the car and then open and close it a few times.
they leak for days usually. very little leaks afterwords
No, I did not know about all the issues. Surprise!! But the dealership didn't take into account my tenacity or my knowledge

We have 4 kids, between the two of us. Two from his first marriage and then our boys. 2 girls, 2 boys. They are very expensive little beasts. The hockey this year alone and we are only into the 2nd week has cost a little over 2,000 just to register! But its not average house league. The oldest plays competive. The little one will likely too. We'll see. They're worth it though.

And yes all that hockey equipment does fit in my car. I actually brought the car home on the test drive to see if it did. LOL. I'm that against having a blasted mini-van.

Thanks for the welcome Awesome!

~Jenna

Quick Reply: Hey all