New Member Area New to Monte Carlo Forum? Stop in tell us about you.

Hello fellow Monte Fans

Search this Thread

Old 08-04-2005, 09:12 PM
Default Hello fellow Monte Fans

I just signed up today, I own a white 01 Monte Carlo SS, I have an SLP exhaust, SLP cold air intake, and tuned the SS with NGK Spark Plugs, Taylor 8mm Spiro Pro Spark Plug Wires & MSD Ignition Coils.
If you go to the classifieds section of this forum, I'm selling a few things for 00-05 Monte Carlo's. Great performance parts!! They work great !!
I've owned Monte's for a long time, I sold my 86 SS about a year ago, i sometimes regret it, but I started dumping alot of $$$ into it to make it faster and show car..
I really like the 06 Monte Carlo body style that is posted on the forum, is it going to be a V8 of V6 w/supercharge?

Old 08-04-2005, 09:43 PM
Default RE: Hello fellow Monte Fans

Welcome to the forum.

The 06 SS is going to get a 5.7 liter V-8, but it's still going to be front wheel drive. I don't see that detering many from being interested. Check out Chevy's page for pics and info.

Old 08-04-2005, 10:12 PM

Welcome to the board.

I'll check out what you're selling, lord knows my car can use some help.

I don't really like the front end of the new Monte's, although the interior is just awesome!

Old 08-04-2005, 10:28 PM

Hello, welcome to the forum!!!

Sounds like a pretty nice setup... Can't wait to see some pics...

The 06' will be a nice change insofar as they are going with a V8, even if it is a FWD they are moving in the right direction at least..lol

Old 08-04-2005, 10:39 PM

The interior alone has me pondering trading up. It looks sooooo much better than what we have, it's amazing.

Old 08-05-2005, 04:07 AM

whatsup all, sorry i haven't posted for a while, my internet got shut off for quite some time, not for lack of payment or anything, the internet service here in the barracks is just crappy as all hell. but I am back, so hopefully i will be able to post alot more again.

Did you guys miss me?

Old 08-05-2005, 04:10 AM

ORIGINAL: SoCalSS

whatsup all, sorry i haven't posted for a while, my internet got shut off for quite some time, not for lack of payment or anything, the internet service here in the barracks is just crappy as all hell. but I am back, so hopefully i will be able to post alot more again.

Did you guys miss me?
Well it's about time soldier!

I was wondering yesterday what the hell happened to you.

Old 08-05-2005, 04:19 AM

as much as I appreciate the welcome back, i just have to say. Soldiers are in the Army, and they are weak. We are Marines, huge difference. I don't mind though. just thought I would clear that up, lol.

Old 08-05-2005, 10:30 AM

Welcome back Socal....

Old 08-05-2005, 03:03 PM

ORIGINAL: SoCalSS

as much as I appreciate the welcome back, i just have to say. Soldiers are in the Army, and they are weak. We are Marines, huge difference. I don't mind though. just thought I would clear that up, lol.
Not to disrespect

But the marines are leading the ground war in Iraq, right? They are referred to daily as "soldiers".

Quick Reply: Hello fellow Monte Fans