New Member Area New to Monte Carlo Forum? Stop in tell us about you.

Hello!

Search this Thread

Old 12-16-2013, 09:06 AM
1 Year Member
Smile Hello!

Hi, my name is Ethan and I just decided to join this forum. I've used it tons in the past and it is very helpful. I thought itd be nice to finally join and be a part of this community. Looking forward to getting help and ideas in the future

Old 12-16-2013, 09:09 AM

Monte Of The Month -- November 2012
Monte Of The Month -- June 2014
Monte Of The Month -- July 2016
10 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Welcome! Glad to see you finally joined!

Old 12-16-2013, 09:26 AM

Hi 'Ethan & Welcome to the Monte Carlo Family.

How long have you owned your Monte Carlo ?
How many miles ?

Explore the MCF & Enjoy..Look forward to your future Posts

p.s. 'Oh, what's your 'Plan ?

Old 12-16-2013, 10:04 AM
1 Year Member

Hi SpaceRider,
I got my car in June, right after i got my licence. I worked my butt off to get this car and it was so worth it. It has 154ish and they are mostly highway miles according to the people we bought it from. Haha and my plan is to make it look and sound like an SS. I think the 7th gen SS is a beautiful car. I can spend hours on this forum getting ideas. Thanks for your interest!

Old 12-16-2013, 10:11 AM
Smile Great Look'in Monte 4>Real

Hi 'Ethan,
Thanks for your reply & I hope that your Monte Carlo Dream comes 'true & you get your Monte the way that U want it to 'be 4>Sure..

You can learn a lot about your Monte on the MCF and what you can 'do to it. I believe that those that give 'up to get take better care of the things they have worked hard to obtain.

Wish you the best + a Happy Holiday Season..I hope that 'Santa is good 2 U & your Monte Carlo. Look 4ward to seeing more pic's + all your future updates..

EnJoy 'Life > your Monte & the MCF

p.s. What State are you from ? (I'm from the State of Confusion (LOL)

Old 12-16-2013, 10:16 AM
1 Year Member

I'm in Central Michigan. Thanks for all your kind words and Merry Christmas!

Old 12-16-2013, 10:25 AM

You're Welcome 'Ethan,
We have many great member's from your State & I hope that you get to meet them...They are active & get together often.

I'm sure they will contact you. Moderator Stumpi 'David, Mod 'Wayne, Matt, + many more super members are from Michigan...

It must be something in the water that everyone from Michigan wants or dreams about owning & driving a Chevrolet Monte Carlo >

Old 12-16-2013, 10:38 AM

Monte Of The Month -- February 2013
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

Hi Ethan:
Welcome to the forum!

What city in Central Michigan are you from? I too am from Michigan as are a lot of other members here. Looking forward to you continueing to be a part of the forum. Theres lots of Great Peopleas well as Information here.

Don't forget to post some pics and fill out your profile if you havent already! (I haven't checked yet) lol Pls feel free to join in the conversation in our daily blog. Or just stop in and say hello!

Thanks for joining the MCF Family!

Old 12-16-2013, 10:55 AM
1 Year Member

Im from the Lansing area. And I put some pics of my Monte in my garage on my profile. I just got new paint as a Christmas present. One of a kind!

Old 12-16-2013, 11:07 AM

Hi 'Ethan, did you put the surfboard rear spoiler on your 06 LT ?
If you are going for a clone S.S., you will have to get the stand 'up Nascar type spoiler to look right, but
it is unique as it is.

Yes, you need dual exhaust with flowmaster's or magnaflows ?
Are you going to update your sound system ?
What options are on your Monte ?
The 3.5L is a great engine...MCF Mod Michael has one
with over 200K Miles with no major problems.
Treat your Monte with love & it will love U back 4>Sure.
EnJoy
==================================
Below is Mod Michael's Monte 3.5L

Today, 09:35 AM
MAMONTE

Monte Of The Month -- January 2010
2006 Chevrolet Monte Carlo

MAMONTE's "Monte" - 2006 Chevrolet Monte Carl0

Owned by MAMONTE
2006 Chevrolet Monte Carlo

Rated 4.4 by 5 visitor(s)

Vehicle Photos

Description: I bought my 2006 Monte brand new in June of 2007. It was sitting in the back of the lot with around 75 miles on it. I got an outstanding deal on the car, and have totally loved it since day one! Its Laser Blue Metallic with the 3500 V6. Engine/Drivetrain Modifications: Cold Air Inductions CAI, Dual Magnaflow mufflers with 14" Magnaflow resonator, Aluminium transmission pan with cooling fins and drain plug. Suspension Modifications: Front GM Strut Tower Brace added, Drilled and Slotted rotors. Wheels/Tires Modifications: Factory 16" wheels, that have been chrome plated. Currently running Continental ConiProContact tires. Interior/Exterior Modifications: Leather interior added by dealer, RS custom decal kit added by dealer, swapped surfboard spoiler for the nasar spoiler, projection style headlights, stainless steel grille, embroidered Monte Carlo RS floor mats, Chevy Bowtie door sills, 35% tinted windows all around. Future Modifications: Needs new tires, and struts soon. I will be switching to KYB GR2 struts
[/QUOTE].

Last edited by BeachBumMike; 12-16-2013 at 11:30 AM.

Quick Reply: Hello!