New Member Area New to Monte Carlo Forum? Stop in tell us about you.

hello!

Search this Thread

Old 02-12-2009, 01:56 PM
Default RE: hello!

COOL!
well,
im 37 going on 22,
love chevys, montes, and most things GM...
im not so much mechanically inclined but i do dabble a little and love to learn.
same with the whole history and research thing when it comes to american cars and the heritage.
i really take it to heart and im proud of my cars. whether or not the economy is in the hopper or GM is in trouble,
im proud of who i am, what makes me happy, and the country i live in.

im also a musician, and for my paycheck i work full time as a graphic designer - as well as run my own design company [an LLC] on the side.
i need something to pay for my toys!

thats really about it. im fun, laid back, a good friend, a food lover but healthy... i like hittin the gym 3x a week and talkin to my pals about the cars. hahha!

i was just at the PHILLY AUTO SHOW last weekend and wanted to wet myself. next one is NY in april. thats gonna be a doozie.
to see the NEW CAMARO SS in person is to nearly-faint.

and i WILL have one...

V...

Old 02-12-2009, 02:21 PM
Photobucket
Monte Of The Month -- August 2009

Well, welcome again!

What are these SS Floor Mats that you speak of?

Old 02-12-2009, 02:21 PM

HAHAH!
that was "FOOD LOVER",
not Good Lover

hahahah!! but...
hhah...

im also a member in the G-Body forum... but its nice to be here and rap about the newer, more recent montes, too.

v-

Old 02-12-2009, 02:40 PM

[align=center]
ORIGINAL: vm1971

THANKS!!!!!!!!!
well, the 84 isnt an SS .. but its super clean and really nice.
and yes... pics of both will be done soon. some GOOD ones!

THANKS FOR THE AWESOME WELCOME GUYS!
v
[/align][align=center][/align][align=center][/align][align=center][:-][/align][align=center]Sorry `Vince, my bad on mistaking your 84 for a SS,[/align][align=center]but below are some decals to print `out & paste on your 84 lol[/align][align=center][/align][align=center][/align][align=center]I understand your reservation about mod`in your last year[/align][align=center]Monte Carlo SS. I really like the black with silver trim.[/align][align=center]I think you have a future collector`s Monte 4-$ure.[/align][align=center]Treat her like you love her, and she will love you back.[/align][align=center]Oh, Flowmaster 40`s sound awesome on a 5.3 L V8 [/align][align=center]You don`t need a super sound system `if you have a[/align][align=center]super tuned exhaust. It is music 2 my ears [8D][/align][align=center][:-][/align][align=center]Below are a few pic`s of a 07 SS Black/Silver[/align][align=center]Until we get a chance 2 see your real one on the MCF : )[/align][align=center][:-][/align][align=center]
[IMG]local://upfiles/4301/DC04C061F50845CE8263332089E944CC.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]local://upfiles/4301/B363B9109B494521B4511BFD9ED1C657.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]local://upfiles/4301/4835E3E8A02E46DA8AD5284E03B6CBEC.jpg[/IMG] [/align]

Old 02-12-2009, 02:47 PM

HAHAH!
AWESOME!
i dont have the stripes, just the lower FX.
i love it. yeah.. i need those bad boys on my pipes.
i miss the growl of sweet mufflers. dont get me wrong, the stock mufflers are nice, clean... and my tips stick out just as they should...
but DAMN. i love when i FEEEEEEEEEEEL cars go by. ya know? hell yeah.
HAHAH!

the 84 is much louder. but not nearly as fast.

i would also love to do a new intake for more horsies. but again, im trying to keep it close to GM original.

yeah... cant wait to do new pics. i gotta get another nice day on a weekend and a nice open spot!!!!!!

Old 02-12-2009, 02:58 PM

there is a site that does "official licensed" CUSTOM MATS for most car brands.
GM included. you walk thru choosing your options, and embroidery, logos, etc. [its all legit] and then POOF!
your bill is huge. but im totally doing it. for getting an SS i wouldve liked to have also gotten more official SS mats WITH the car, but i guess i was still in shock when i drove it home. hhahha!

here you go:

http://www.usspeed.com

check it out. its pretty sweet... just... a little pricey. but i think it would really be a nice, official touch to the interior.

and also gang... to check out my musical life [hahha] and see some pics of a hot car and my hot friend,
go to:

myspace.com/30mileshighmusic

and check out the photo galleries. the 84 [pre-new GM paint-match] is in there. [im not a myspacer but its critical for selling music. ugh.]

THANKS!
v

Old 02-12-2009, 03:12 PM

ORIGINAL: RickAKATed10

Well, welcome again!

What are these SS Floor Mats that you speak of?
oops!
in this thread is my answer... i forgot to QUOTE your question directly!

Old 02-12-2009, 03:22 PM

[align=center]`V., Super My Space Promo My old slow `puter can`t play tunes, but I will check them `out later when I hit my `friends high speed connect [/align][align=center][/align][align=center] Super Nice [:-][/align][align=center][/align][align=center]Super Nice 2 [/align][align=center][/align][align=center]Thanks 4 Post`in/Sharing your My Space, with `Space [/align][align=center]30MilesHigh[/align][align=center](Good name 4 a Group)[/align][align=center]ThirtyMile`High is gett`in `up there in `Space [/align][align=center]Vince, U got a great life going 4 U...EnJoy the Moments 4 Sure : )[/align][align=center]Especially in your Awesome Monte Carlo`s[/align][align=center]That`s Smok`in[/align][align=center] [/align]

Old 02-12-2009, 03:23 PM

AWW THANKS!
YOU ROCK!!!!!

LIKE I SAID..

Old 02-12-2009, 03:24 PM

ORIGINAL: vm1971

AWW THANKS!
YOU ROCK!!!!!

LIKE I SAID..
(hit return too fast!)