New Member Area New to Monte Carlo Forum? Stop in tell us about you.

Guess who's back!

Search this Thread

Old 07-11-2007, 02:07 PM
Photobucket
Default Guess who's back!

Well, I bet you guys were all wondering where I took off to for so long...but that's not really important, the good thing is, I'm back! And I'm done and I'll never have to leave again! Wow I bet I missed alot...I've got a lot of catching up to do. Send me a PM if you would like more information on my absence.

It's great to be back.

Old 07-11-2007, 02:52 PM
Default RE: Guess who's back!

Welcome back! Pm'd.

Old 07-11-2007, 03:17 PM
Monte Of The Month -- March 2007
5 Year Member

welcome back

Old 07-11-2007, 03:24 PM

[align=center]Welcome Back Moderator SoCalSS[/align][align=center]-Matt-[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]You left us without saying goodbye [X(][/align][align=center][/align][align=center]I heard from someone that you were in the military, &[/align][align=center]your unit was shipped to the Middle-East ? [X(][/align][align=center][/align][align=center]I'm happy to see you back safely.[/align][align=center]Let all the member's know about your `journey.[/align][align=center]~ Peace ~[/align][align=center]`Space[/align][align=center][/align][align=center][:-]Click below to check your Monte on MOTM [:-][/align][align=center][/align][align=center]https://montecarloforum.com/m_40796/tm.htm[/align]

Old 07-11-2007, 03:54 PM

Monte Of The Month -- February 2008

Hey Mod SoCal. I've been trying to hold up the fort (pun intended) for us So Cal's here.

Getting tired of having one-man Monte Carlo So Cal rallies.

Old 07-11-2007, 05:35 PM
Photobucket

Original: SolaraSlayer
Getting tired of having one-man Monte Carlo So Cal rallies.
Hahahaha! I like this one.

Old 07-11-2007, 05:48 PM
Photobucket

Oh almost forgot...yes. I am a U.S. Marine and I was deployed to Iraq....again. Third time's a charm though, so I will not be going back anymore...luckily for me I am here to stay. As far as telling the members about my journey, war is war...that's pretty much all there is to it. If anyone has any specific questions, feel free to PM me.

Old 07-11-2007, 05:57 PM

Yeah, I understand. I think I share the majority's opinion that we are grateful not just for your safe return, but for your service to the country as well. Thank you for being a hero to us all...and a good moderator to boot!

Old 07-11-2007, 07:06 PM
Photobucket

Thanks for the gratitude, but I just want to make this clear to everyone. I didn't do it for the glory, because in all honesty, there is none to be had, I didn't do it for the money, because theres not much of that either...[X(] I did it for the future, and for those who can't or won't do it for themselves...for the children, because they are the single most precious and important commodity this country has, and I am by no means a hero. But again, I really do thank you for the appreciation, and I apologize if this makes me sound like an A** hole. But I am just a regular dude tryin to earn his way, like everyone else.

But as far as being a good Moderator, I won't be modest about that...muaahhaha...W00T!

Old 07-11-2007, 07:30 PM
rj
15 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Welcome back.
I too want to say "Thank You" for serving our country.

If anyone has any specific questions, feel free to PM me.

Do Iraqi women really have big boobies?
(OH, you said to PM you with further questions. Sorry)

Quick Reply: Guess who's back!