New Member Area New to Monte Carlo Forum? Stop in tell us about you.

Great to finally join!

Search this Thread

Old 03-29-2016, 08:32 AM
Default Great to finally join!

Purchassed my first car in September, 2001 LS Monte. Bought with limo tinting, 2x10 Kenwoods and put eagle alloy rims and dynomax muffler so far! Just wanted to say hey!

Old 03-29-2016, 08:43 AM
Thumbs up Welcome

Hi Crippsca & Welcome to the Monte Carlo Family.

Look Forward to seeing pictures of your Monte Carlo..

What type of farming do you do in California ?

Explore the MCF & EnJoy + stop in on our MCF Blog & say hello and get to know our active member's.

Old 03-29-2016, 08:47 AM

I'm up in Canada! I'm on a fruit farm in Ontario

Old 03-29-2016, 09:07 AM
Thumbs up

Thanks for your reply and correction. I thought CA was for California. Sorry!
We have many member's from Canada on our forum. Our MCF Admin/Mod Taz >`Lou is from Canada.

• Ontario

• Canadian Province

Ontario is a Canadian province bordering Hudson Bay to the north and the U.S. to the south. Toronto, its huge, vibrant capital on Lake Ontario, is home to the iconic, 553m CN Tower and the 400-acre High Park. Ottawa, the national capital, is known for Parliament Hill’s grand Victorian architecture and glass-and-granite National Gallery, with renowned collections from Canadian and Indigenous artists.

Capital: Toronto

Population: 13.6 million (Jan 1, 2014)

Bird: Common loon

Flower: Trillium grandiflorum

Points of interest: CN Tower, Niagara Falls, More

Do you like farming ? What type of fruit ? I hope in the future that you can share pictures of your farm with you Monte Carlo ?

Last edited by BeachBumMike; 03-29-2016 at 09:09 AM.
Old 03-29-2016, 09:15 AM

Love it, just won't be continuing it on. Don't like the weather dependence and stress that comes with it. I'll definitely post pictures if I can ever figure out how to! Mostly grapes for wine since I'm basically in the wine Capitol of the province.

Old 03-29-2016, 09:24 AM

Originally Posted by crippsca
Love it, just won't be continuing it on. Don't like the weather dependence and stress that comes with it. I'll definitely post pictures if I can ever figure out how to! Mostly grapes for wine since I'm basically in the wine Capitol of the province.

Sorry to read that the weather & stress prevents you from enjoying what you love. Life sure is like a roller - coaster with all it's up's and down's 4-Sure! Wish you good luck on finding work that you can enjoy with less stress.

Check the below link on posting pictures.
https://montecarloforum.com/forum/ne...tos-here-3216/ < click
+ Plus explore the MCF by just start clicking everything.. You can learn a lot of the Chevy Monte Carlo...>EnJoy<