New Member Area New to Monte Carlo Forum? Stop in tell us about you.

Fresh Meat

Search this Thread

Old 12-02-2008, 11:34 PM
Default Fresh Meat

Hi All,
I have recently bought and 01 MC SS and yup, its silver. I really love the car with all its leather and options and that American engine tone. I am definately a rookie to this forum but not to cars in general. I have owned many different makes and models and here I am with a Chevy. I believe that this car will be fun and reliable, like any other car, as long as you take care of it. I am having some of the classic issues with this car but nothing serious at all. It also helps when you have connections ata parts store to get stuff at cost and access to a lift. I will need to replace t-stat/sensor and lookunder my seats to make sure the heated seat wires aren't boogered but thats about it.
My most recent car was a 95 Honda Accord and I put 181k on it and I beat the snot out of it. It got the cancer bad though(rust). I have rebuilt engines, transformed an automatic into a manual, painted, body work, engine swapped many cars. BUT my knowledge with the Montes is slim. I did some searching before signing up with this site and I will hand to everyone on here that this is a great site. I am happy that I can be a part of this forum and learn so much more. Thanks to all.

Old 12-02-2008, 11:47 PM
Default RE: Fresh Meat

Don't know why it posted twice. It said there was an error. Sorry.
If the Mods want to delete one, please feel free.

Old 12-03-2008, 07:57 AM

Hi Bob from Maine,
and Welcome to the Monte Carlo Family.
We hope you post some pictures of your Monte SS.
Use the forums search engine to explore, and `if you don`t
find what you need ~>Post your questions.
We look forward to your contributions to the MCF.
[:-]
Wish you Good Luck with your Monte Carlo,
`Space

Old 12-03-2008, 03:27 PM

From one Silver Monte to another, Welcome! The silver is a beauuuutiful color, I like it at night under the streetlights, it almost looks luminescent. Have fun.