New Member Area New to Monte Carlo Forum? Stop in tell us about you.

Finally have my pictures of my 77 Monte

Old 05-04-2011, 08:42 AM
Default Finally have my pictures of my 77 Monte

I am not new, but I guess you can say my Monte is. She isn't show room condition, but she is driven to school and around Rochester daily. A lot of love goes into this car, she's actually my gf's biggest competition. I hope you guys enjoy the creativity gone into the car. The picture with the Misfits skull is actually the most recent. I also removed all of the trim to make it practically murdered out. I still have more ideas for the car such as putting in racing seats. If you have any ideas feel free to post them up here, I'm open to them.

Old 05-04-2011, 09:50 AM

Monte Of The Month -- June 2010

nice monte! is it primered or is it just painted matte black?

Old 05-04-2011, 10:17 AM

Thanks 4 posting & sharing pic's of your Murdered `Out 1977 Monte Carlo...From your avatar it looks like U have a right wheel drive Monte
Does it have a "350 CI" ? How does it run ? BlackedOut Rim's would be a good Mod (my opinion: ).
How many miles ? How does it sound ? What type of exhaust system ?
Wish you fun/safe trouble`free miles.
Keep us updated on what else you `do.
Good Luck & EnJoy your highways of `Life

Old 05-04-2011, 10:24 AM

It's going to remain matte black, I just need an air compressor to make it look cleaner. It's not a right hand drive, my mac just reversed the picture. lol It has a 305 and I'm running straight pipes, I have a thrush welded exhaust for it, but I just leave it off being that it's loud, but not obnoxious to the point of getting pulled over. As for rims don't you worry it's getting cosmetics done to it this summer, I'm just trying to leave room for hw and money for some partying if you catch my drift. lol

Old 05-04-2011, 10:26 AM

Oh, and it only has 67k miles and runs like a dream. Was definitely worth the grand I paid for it the guy that I bought it from knew nothing about cars and had no power steering for it, little did he know that all it needed was new belts.

Old 05-04-2011, 10:33 AM

LOL, I knew it was not a right hand `drive, but it was funny to view your avatar the way it was loaded by your Mac (Mac must have had a contact Buzz: )~*

Yes, it takes $'s 4 Mod's & 2 `Party....Decisions - Decisions : )
I'm sure you will choose your priorities & hopefully U get your Monte the way YOU want `it 4-Sure...
Thanks for your reply...Good Luck from `Space

p.s. Super Price 4-Sure : )

Old 05-04-2011, 10:47 AM
Jon

Setting the PACE of the new generation.

yeah just some cosmetic work and you will be rolling around in style. I also think a Gloss black would look killer on it. Ether way its a nice monte

Old 05-06-2011, 08:23 AM

Well, the reason I like matte black is because of the gritty look it gives, if I paint it with gloss it would just look like a Cadillac or Lincoln. With the paint it has now it looks like a scary muscle car. lol It also just has like my personal touch to it, I would never want it to look like any other car. I still need to do other things to it so it doesn't look like a pos rims are like a priority at this point.

Old 05-15-2011, 01:20 PM
THE JUDGE
Monte Of The Month -- November 2015
Monte Of The Month -- March 2012
10 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Very cool Monte!

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Finally have my pictures of my 77 Monte