New Member Area New to Monte Carlo Forum? Stop in tell us about you.

Finally got pics...

Old 03-04-2007, 01:41 AM
Default Finally got pics...

It only took me about a month, but better late...yeah, that's right...better late. This is after a strip wash, clay bar, and normal wash...still have to give it the Mother treatment. The little man you see is the future owner.

Old 03-04-2007, 02:23 AM
Default RE: Finally got pics...

lol im in love.... i love that color combo and not to mention earnhardt the best racer alive period... very very nice and it looks like you take well care of it.. and you can tell your son loves the car look at the smile

Old 03-04-2007, 02:50 AM

Thanks for the kind comments. Do I take good care of it?...yes. Did the previous owner?...apparently not. I just got it this year and the paint isn't in too good of shape. I may have to breakdown and get her redone, but if I did that I'd have to fight the temptation to add my own flare to it. Yes, my son loves the car. Any time I pick him up he always asks to turn on the "roof noise" (read: sunroof). He puts in the work to, that picture was taken after he'd gotten done rinsing her off for me.

I just looked at yours and that black-on-black looks mean. What size rims do you have?

Old 03-04-2007, 03:41 AM

20's..i gotta paint the gray plastic part so the car really looks better.

Old 03-04-2007, 09:53 AM

Monte Of The Month -- August 2007
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Thanks for the pics. Sharp car, along with your son. How's the interior? The bow-tie headrest in those are sharp, also.
I was intending to get my '02 Intimidator gauge cluster in my '04 today, but my son just died in Fla, so that got postponed for a while. Leaving tomarrow, be back Tues night. I'm here just to calm myself. Takes my mind off it some. He was almost 26. Crack cocaine got him. Hope you and your son have a good relationship.

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2319272

Old 03-04-2007, 02:26 PM

Very sorry to hear that Wayne. I've had to deal with drug addictions in my family as well, but not to that extent. We'll send some prayers your way. I realize I don't truly know you, but if I can do anything just let me know.

Old 03-04-2007, 02:49 PM

ORIGINAL: setshot50

Very sorry to hear that Wayne. I've had to deal with drug addictions in my family as well, but not to that extent. We'll send some prayers your way. I realize I don't truly know you, but if I can do anything just let me know.
Wayne, Sorry to read about your lose [X(]
Peace to you!.
__________________________________________________ __________________________
Chris, thanks for sharing your awesome pictures of your awesome Monte.
Your young man is a lucky little dude : )
Your pictures reflect your pride in ownership
Wish U & family, safe/happy miles in your Monte,
`Space

Old 03-04-2007, 03:40 PM

wyane, Sorry to hear of yoru loss, I lost my brother due to a drug addiction it was heron,
not a good thing in any light.

Glad to ehar that we can help you heal here. we do our best to help.

Old 03-04-2007, 03:42 PM
Monte Of The Month -- March 2007
5 Year Member

nice, very clean looking..can't wait to get better weather so i can get my car clean again

Old 03-04-2007, 06:52 PM

Wow! I'm terribly sorry to hear that, Wayne. It hits me pretty hard because I just turned 26. I have seen many people around me with whom I went to school who took very different directions from what I did. I am thankful for much.

I wish peace, love and comfort to you and your family. -------{--@

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Beautiful car, man. So, is that an Intimidator SS? I thought they were all-black.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Finally got pics...