New Member Area New to Monte Carlo Forum? Stop in tell us about you.

car clubs in ontario

Search this Thread

Old 02-13-2008, 10:39 AM
Default car clubs in ontario

hey, i live in kitchener, ontario, canada and i was wonderin if anyone here knows of any monte car clubs in my general area i could check out

Old 02-13-2008, 02:47 PM
Default RE: car clubs in ontario

it would be nice to have one around here...........close to kingston ........maybe toronto a 3 or 4 hour drive...........if i hear of any ill let you know and if you find out of any i would like to know lol

Old 02-13-2008, 05:15 PM

Count me in - I think Toronto is a little too big though. Ottawa or Kingston would be great!

Old 02-13-2008, 11:19 PM

ORIGINAL: vincentvega

Count me in - I think Toronto is a little too big though. Ottawa or Kingston would be great!
how far are you from kingston? nevermind lol just saw where your from ....your only and hour and half away Ottawa

we should find a few more people around us or far away if they want the drive lol ....it would be kool to get together in the montes .........
i was in a ford probe forum and a few of us use to get together .............but i sold the probe once i got the monte so no more fords lol

Old 02-14-2008, 09:15 AM
Taz

Monte Of The Month -- March 2014
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Oh sure, go from Toronto north. Never mind ussouth ofToronto. LOL.
I'll just join the Detroit/S.E. Michigan Monte Club. They got the Montes at MIS weekend.
[sm=joke.gif][sm=icon_rofl.gif]

Welcome to the forum!

Old 02-18-2008, 11:04 AM

so thats it..........this post is done? lol.........thats to bad.........

Old 02-18-2008, 12:58 PM

ORIGINAL: manny

ORIGINAL: vincentvega

how far are you from kingston? nevermind lol just saw where your from ....your only and hour and half away Ottawa

we should find a few more people around us or far away if they want the drive lol ....it would be kool to get together in the montes .........
i was in a ford probe forum and a few of us use to get together .............but i sold the probe once i got the monte so no more fords lol
I think it would be great to get together with a few Monte owners. Should probably wait till spring though (kinda hard to keep baby detailed in winter). I havent seen too many Montes in Ottawa here, and I imagine that there are evenfewer that belong to this site. That said, there is a car show at a local mall (east end of Ottawa)every Wednesday in late spring, and all through summer - maybe we could arrange something that way, or if you have any other ideas, they woud certainly be welcome.
Cheers!

Old 02-27-2008, 07:54 AM

thats good wait untill summer......since i cant drive my monte untill after march anyway lol.............we have car meets here in kingston all summer to once a week sometimes 2 times a week................but ya we can try that maybe meet that way one weekend and andther time come down this way?.......

i just wanted to keep this thread alive and see if anyone else would reply lol

Old 04-27-2020, 10:24 PM

Originally Posted by manny
thats good wait untill summer......since i cant drive my monte untill after march anyway lol.............we have car meets here in kingston all summer to once a week sometimes 2 times a week................but ya we can try that maybe meet that way one weekend and andther time come down this way?.......

i just wanted to keep this thread alive and see if anyone else would reply lol
Hey guys, Theo here.
I read your stories and was kinda hopin you guys still keep this Monte Carlo thing alive. I'm originally from South of Ottawa, but now live in Saskatoon.
My 86 Monte SS has a T-top and I can't seem to find new rubber seals for the top. If you guys are still around, any suggestions??

Old 05-12-2020, 11:59 AM

Have you ever considered starting a car club of your own. Complete with Pres, Vice Pres, Sec and Treasurer. the process is not that difficult. get together with any of the existing car clubs in your area and let them know your intentions. They will tell you if they have a problem with it. If no problems exist move forward with a name for the club and your officers as well as a meeting place.

Quick Reply: car clubs in ontario