Monte Carlo Forum - Monte Carlo Enthusiast Forums

Monte Carlo Forum - Monte Carlo Enthusiast Forums (https://montecarloforum.com/forum/)
-   New Member Area (https://montecarloforum.com/forum/new-member-area-4/)
-   -   Another new Monte to the family (https://montecarloforum.com/forum/new-member-area-4/another-new-monte-family-13103/)

Taz 04-17-2009 09:34 PM

Nice recovery JJ.

Smooth! :D

The Popcorn King 04-17-2009 09:42 PM

I B Da Soooooothest.:D:D

Supercharged SS Monte 04-21-2009 01:09 AM

Originally Posted by KidSpace (Post 122757)
Hi `Monique, and Welcome to the
Monte Carlo Family Forum.
First, do you let your husband Kevin drive your Monte ? :)
Explore the Forum, and use our search engine for
subjects of interest.
We hope you post some pictures of your SuperCharged
Monte. We love pictures.
We like your mod selections to add to the power/sounds
of your Monte Carlo.
Look forward to your future posts, and pictures.
Wish you safe/fun miles in your Monte.

Thanks for the welcome. I do let Kevin drive my Monte. I have a year on the trans and motor. If anything goes wrong with it, I take it back to the shop and get it fixed for free (I better after spending 5K on it).:)

LOL! Kevin and one of our friends took my S-charged Monte out for a drive one night. Our friend was driving and was getting into the gas a lil hard and the S-charger kicked in. From what Kevin told me, our friend came close of loosing control. So we give him crap about it. :Dlol

Supercharged SS Monte 04-21-2009 01:13 AM

Originally Posted by AwsomeSS (Post 122961)
Welcome - it sounds like you have a Laser Blue Metallic 05! DROOOLL! I love that color. Post pics when you have a chance. I know the Magnaflow cat back fits the 00-04 but for some reason it doesn't list the 05 so I'm not sure it will work with your car. I am looking at the SLP stainless catback for my 05 SS.

My husband Kevin (herbykw) calls it "purple". I call it blue lol depending on where you are looking and where the sun is hitting. I like the color because its different and all the imports (riced out) wanna race us. No matter if I am driving or Kevin is driving.

I was looking on Magna Flow's website and I could not find the 05 cat backs. I do not know the difference between the 04 and 05 *shrug* My car needs to sound more sports car then the stock crap that is on it.

Supercharged SS Monte 04-21-2009 01:14 AM

Originally Posted by Taz (Post 122973)
Welcome to the forum.
The supercharger adds so much more fun, doesn't it?

Hell yes it does!! I love it. I went from a 4 cyclender Mazda to a V6 S-charged Monte and LOVE IT!!:cool:

Taz 04-21-2009 08:50 AM

The cat-back exhaust for the supercharged 2004 should fit on your 05 with no problems.

phaun 04-22-2009 08:58 PM

My 07 SS is laser blue with silver ground effects and silver ralley stripes. And a taz decal on the back of the trunk

Supercharged SS Monte 04-23-2009 12:42 AM

Awesome!! Mine is the laser blue all the way around with rather nice stock rims. My s-charged is a blast to drive. :cool:

00SSsupercharged 04-23-2009 08:49 AM

Welcome to the site!!!

I know how you feel about your supercarged monte, I have one too and it's a blast to drive. Especially with the K&N that I have and the Borla exhaust it's very nice. :)

Can’t wait till I do some upgrades to it! ;)