New Member Area New to Monte Carlo Forum? Stop in tell us about you.

another Canadian newbie!

Search this Thread

Old 05-09-2007, 07:31 PM
Default another Canadian newbie!

Hello All!
My name is Curt, and I am new to the whole forum thing. I have been browsing through this site for the past couple of months, and finally decided to join. I bought an 06 3.5LT in February of this year - traded my 05 Mazda3 (which I had bought brand new) - I wasnt happy with the Mazda at all! I wanted something with some power, and started looking at Monte Carlos, and boy was I glad that I did!! This is the best car I've ever had!!! I ordered a K&N filter for my car a few days ago, and am wondering what else I can do in terms of engine/exhaust mods for my 3.5. I look forward to chatting with everyone. Cheers!
Hope the picture turned out all right - my first time uploading, and I had to resize the pic!

[IMG][/IMG]

Old 05-09-2007, 07:35 PM
Default RE: another Canadian newbie!

Curt,

Welcome to the site from one of your many friendly MCFneighbors south of the border. I've only been on this site for a few weeks myself & have found the members very friendly & very helpful. I'm sure you will find it the same.
Make sure you post some pics of your new MC when you get the chance.

Cheers,
Glenn

Old 05-09-2007, 07:40 PM

Curt,
In my excitement to welcome you to the site I missed that you already posted a pic of your new MC. NICE COLOR! Be sure to post more pics when you can. Again, welcome to MCF

Cheers,
Glenn

Old 05-09-2007, 08:15 PM
Monte Of The Month -- March 2007
5 Year Member

hey curtis, welcome to the site

i'll be going to ottawa for a wedding in a couple months..lol

Old 05-10-2007, 11:57 AM

Welcome Curt! Great looking MC you have!

Old 05-10-2007, 12:30 PM

Hi Curt, keep those boys in Ottawa on their toes for us. Nice car, I'm sure you will love it. Can't go wrong with a Monte.

Old 05-10-2007, 12:45 PM

Welcome to the forum.I am sure you will appreciate all the help,advice,and fun here.Nice looking 06 you have.

Old 05-10-2007, 01:20 PM

Nice look 06 Monte
Welcome to our corner of the World Wide Web......
Feel free to jump in anytime.....

Old 05-10-2007, 08:10 PM

Thanks c6g2, wiz kidd, omb76, revitup, laserblue, and mrrench - you've all made me feelreally welcome here!! - I have a question - I posted a pic, but it came up as a thumbnail, and the link was pretty low res. How do I post a normal sized pic? (my pics are about 2-3mb in size, and when I embed a pic it says its too large)
Cheers all!

Old 05-10-2007, 09:05 PM

ORIGINAL: vincentvega

Thanks c6g2, wiz kidd, omb76, revitup, laserblue, and mrrench - you've all made me feelreally welcome here!! - I have a question - I posted a pic, but it came up as a thumbnail, and the link was pretty low res. How do I post a normal sized pic? (my pics are about 2-3mb in size, and when I embed a pic it says its too large)
Cheers all!
Curt,
250KB is the largest file you can post on any one post. This is a total allotment so it does not matter whether it is one 250KB file orfive 50KB files. You will have to resize your pics with whatever photo editing software you use. I would rename them & then save them as new files (obviously you want to keep your originals as is). I ran into the same problem the first time I tried to post pics so I know where you're coming from. Good luck.
Cheers,
Glenn

Quick Reply: another Canadian newbie!