New Member Area New to Monte Carlo Forum? Stop in tell us about you.

Am i the only female?

Search this Thread

Old 09-22-2005, 01:24 PM
Default Am i the only female?

~*! Ha, to many men in this forum... Just bought myself an 02 Sivler...and loving it....young, stupid and wealthy....wanting to add everything and anything i can to the car =) but keeping it classy at the same time.....im no car nerd ( ) so i kno nothing of these car terms...but ne help and/or advise would be lovely....will have some pictures up soon hopfully...maybe me and my girl ina bikini.... haha thanks all!!*~

~*!=)!*~

Old 09-22-2005, 02:07 PM
Default RE: Am i the only female?

Welcome to our forum!!!!

I have a Silver monte too, 03'..... What are you thinking of in the way of mods???

Old 09-22-2005, 02:12 PM

Well....everything from....window tint, body kits, street glow, rims, new speakers

Old 09-22-2005, 03:15 PM

you might be the only girl but at least your willing to learn and try things. that is what most of the time is what stops male or female from working on thier cars.
It is a shame how many will not try to do things to thier cars in fear of screwing it up.
just take your time and work at it slow and ASK IF YOU NEED HELP someone here will almost always know how or point you in the right direction.

Like for instance
Monte Jazz
the direction i can poiint you in right now would be NORTH!!!!

Old 09-22-2005, 11:01 PM

ORIGINAL: Ashys87

~*! Ha, to many men in this forum... Just bought myself an 02 Sivler...and loving it....young, stupid and wealthy....wanting to add everything and anything i can to the car =) but keeping it classy at the same time.....im no car nerd ( ) so i kno nothing of these car terms...but ne help and/or advise would be lovely....will have some pictures up soon hopfully...maybe me and my girl ina bikini.... haha thanks all!!*~

~*!=)!*~
Bikini pics are good!

Welcome to the board Ash(ley?) Everybody here is willing to offer their opinion/knowledge so fire away with the questions. So do you have a LS or SS? I just bought a 04 LS about 4 months ago and I'm loving it. All I've done so far is dual exhaust, there are some other things I'll eventually do to it but I'm more for show than go.

Old 09-23-2005, 05:20 AM

NO! your not the only female! I don't know a whole lot about the newer vehicles but if you have any questions about some of the older ones I might be able to help. I have been working on cars before I could even begin to think about driving. I also have some knowledge from the years of being my dad's crew cheif for our drag car. Well good luck with your quest for info on your 02.

Old 09-24-2005, 09:02 PM

i think all female members should be required to provide bikini photos to the membership before posting

Old 09-24-2005, 09:13 PM

ORIGINAL: nj85z28

i think all female members should be required to provide bikini photos to the membership before posting
LOL, I dunno about that one[sm=noooo.gif]

But the one's who suggest that's what they should do, they should be required to do so within 48hrs or be banned![sm=exactly.gif]

Old 09-24-2005, 09:15 PM

yea the female members who put the idea in my head should have to do it. NOW!!! NOW OR BE BANNED

Old 09-24-2005, 09:23 PM

ORIGINAL: nj85z28

yea the female members who put the idea in my head should have to do it. NOW!!! NOW OR BE BANNED
the only one who'd be able to do it now would be me, but I've never worn a bikini my whole life and I'm not about to start now.

Quick Reply: Am i the only female?