NASCAR Racing The worlds largest professional racing series. Are you a fan? Discuss all things NASCAR here.

> Welcome to the New NASCAR.COM <

Search this Thread

Old 02-06-2013, 03:51 PM
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member
Thumbs up > Welcome to the New NASCAR.COM <

Tues, February 5, 2013 4:20:\ PM
<nobr style="width: 755px;" id="1_messageHeaderSubject_text" class="cgSelectable msgSubjText">Welcome to the new NASCAR.COM</nobr>

Posted for Our NASCAR Historian Cowboy`Duane & his MCF NASCAR Gang
NASCAR Sprint Cup Series | NASCAR.com
Click above link
<table class="fontT2 fontMedGray" cellPadding="0" _no_widget="true"><tbody><tr style="margin-bottom: 3px;" class="msgHeaderContainer"><td id="1_messageHeaderLabelCell" _no_widget="true"><nobr class="headerRecipientLabel" _no_widget="true"></nobr>

</td><td><nobr id="1_messageHeaderSender_text" class="cgSelectable">From:NASCAR.COM </nobr></td></tr><tr id="1_messageHeaderToContainer" class="msgHeaderContainer"><td><nobr id="1_messageHeaderToLabel" class="headerRecipientLabel" _no_widget="true">To:</nobr></td><td _no_widget="true">space@nasa<td></td></tr></tbody></table>

<hr class="messageHeaderDivider colorK2" noShade="" _no_widget="true">

Welcome to the new NASCAR.com | Check out the web version | mobile version
<table style="border-collapse: collapse;" border="0" cellSpacing="0" cellPadding="0" width="100%" bgColor="#ffffff"><tbody></tbody></table><table style="border-collapse: collapse;" border="0" cellSpacing="0" cellPadding="0" width="800" align="center"><tbody><tr><td vAlign="top" align="left"><table style="border-collapse: collapse;" border="0" cellSpacing="0" cellPadding="0" width="800"><tbody><tr><td style="font-family: Arial, sans-serif;" bgColor="#2b2b2b" height="41" vAlign="bottom" align="left"></td></tr><tr><td height="274" vAlign="top"></td></tr></tbody></table></td></tr><tr><td vAlign="top" align="left"><table style="border-collapse: collapse;" id="templateBody" border="0" cellSpacing="0" cellPadding="0" width="800"><tbody><tr><td style="background: rgb(255, 255, 255); padding: 5px 25px; text-align: left; font-family: arial; font-size: 12px;" height="350" vAlign="top" align="left"><table style="border-collapse: collapse;" border="0" cellSpacing="0" cellPadding="0" width="100%"><tbody><tr><td vAlign="top" align="left"><table style="border-collapse: collapse;" id="featuredArticle" border="0" cellSpacing="0" cellPadding="0" width="100%"><tbody><tr><td> </td></tr></tbody></table></td></tr><tr><td vAlign="top" align="left"><table style="border-collapse: collapse;" id="eList" border="0" cellSpacing="0" cellPadding="0" width="100%"><tbody><tr><td> </td></tr><tr><td style="padding-bottom: 15px;" vAlign="top" width="494" align="left">
We're Back...and better than ever! You can now log in at NASCAR.com with the same user name and password that you had before. The new site was built with fans in mind. We've made it easier than ever to find everything you need with big, bold images, videos, schedules, standings, driver and track information and, most importantly, the latest news and features on the sport we all love. We'll keep you up to speed on the NASCAR Sprint Cup, Nationwide, and Camping World Truck Series. We'll cover the drivers you know, introduce ones you don't and showcase the cars and people that make NASCAR special.

On race day, it will be easy to follow on-track action with our live leaderboard, RaceView and RaceBuddy products and brand new mobile apps. Compete with friends and other fans each week on the official NASCAR Fantasy games.
NASCAR fans are the best fans in the world for a reason! Be part of the conversation. Vote on poll questions and share your opinions, predictions and favorites through social media.

</td><td vAlign="top" width="246" align="left"></td></tr></tbody></table></td><td> </td></tr></tbody></table><table style="border-collapse: collapse;" border="0" cellSpacing="0" cellPadding="0" width="100%"><tbody><tr><td vAlign="top" align="left"><table style="border-collapse: collapse;" id="personalize" border="0" cellSpacing="0" cellPadding="0" width="100%"><tbody><tr><td style="padding-top: 5px; padding-bottom: 5px;" vAlign="top" colSpan="3" align="left">Personalize Your Experience

</td></tr><tr><td> </td></tr><tr><td style="padding-bottom: 15px;" vAlign="top" width="743" align="left">
We want to provide more of what you're looking for. If you haven't already, make sure you complete your registration by selecting your favorite driver so you are always in the know. Choose the tracks you like the most, favorite articles, images and videos and find them every time you visit in My Garage. Click the "View Profile" section of My Garage to get started.

learn more about our official products

<table style="border-collapse: collapse;" id="articleList" border="0" cellSpacing="0" cellPadding="0" width="100%"><tbody><tr><td style="padding-top: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px;" vAlign="top" colSpan="4" align="left"> </td></tr><tr><td style="padding-bottom: 15px;" vAlign="top" width="122" align="left"></td><td style="padding-bottom: 5px;" vAlign="top" width="628" align="left">Mobile

The new NASCAR Mobile '13 app offers comprehensive in-depth news, expert analysis, video and photos directly from the source. Immerse yourself even further into the NASCAR experience with comprehensive driver information, race highlights and social media updates from NASCAR's biggest stars.

</td></tr><tr><td style="padding-top: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px;" vAlign="top" colSpan="4" align="left"> </td></tr><tr><td style="padding-bottom: 15px;" vAlign="top" width="122" align="left"></td><td style="padding-bottom: 5px;" vAlign="top" width="628" align="left">Raceview

With virtual video featuring multiple camera angles and live race data, you can fully customize the drivers YOU want to watch. Listen to LIVE in-car audio for all 43 Sprint Cup drivers each week. Get REAL TIME stats on positions, speeds, pit stops, points and much more.

</td></tr><tr><td> </td></tr><tr><td style="padding-bottom: 15px;" vAlign="top" width="122" align="left"></td><td style="padding-bottom: 5px;" vAlign="top" width="628" align="left">fantasy

Enter the NASCAR Fantasy racing games for your chance to win great prizes! With NASCAR Fantasy Live, you can set-up a League, select a team of drivers and compete against your friends. Streak to the Finish presented by Quaker State challenges you to get a streak of Top 10s.

</td></tr></tbody></table>

</td></tr></tbody></table></td></tr></tbody></table></td></tr><tr><td vAlign="top" align="left"><table style="border-collapse: collapse;" id="templateFooter" border="0" cellSpacing="0" cellPadding="0" width="800"><tbody><tr><td bgColor="#ddd9da"></td></tr></tbody></table></td></tr></tbody></table></td></tr></tbody></table>

Last edited by Space; 02-06-2013 at 04:06 PM.
Old 02-06-2013, 06:16 PM

Monte Of The Month -- January 2013
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

The site has been "new" for a few weeks and I'm still trying to get used to it. It doesn't seem to be as functional to me. I guess I'm nicely saying I don't like it. Its all appearing and disappearing menus. Its harder to navigate and it just feels like there is less content.

They'll probably continue to improve it I guess...

Old 02-06-2013, 07:19 PM

Fallen to the Dark Side - Resident Ford Man
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

Have you read about the new fantasy system? We can have 43 guys on a team now.... now they do away with your points at the end... whoever "won" gets 47, 2nd 42.... justl ike the real NASCAR. Then the races you "win" in Fantasy carry over to bonus points in the hcase..... it resets just like NASCAR does. Emphasis on winning... we've been bragging about winning here on the MCF for going on 3 years....

Old 02-06-2013, 08:12 PM

Monte Of The Month -- June 2011
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

I noticed it was changed a while back too. Not a fan, I guess I just knew how to navigate and it worked. People do not like change...
Any changes to our league coming? probably better sort it out now but I thought it worked fine last go around.

Old 02-06-2013, 08:40 PM

Monte Of The Month - March 2010

Ill have to look at it next time im on a computer

Old 02-07-2013, 05:37 AM
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Originally Posted by JuniorCar
The site has been "new" for a few weeks and I'm still trying to get used to it. It doesn't seem to be as functional to me. I guess I'm nicely saying I don't like it. Its all appearing and disappearing menus. Its harder to navigate and it just feels like there is less content.

They'll probably continue to improve it I guess...

Hi `Brent & Member's,
I just got the above email from NASCAR yesterday, but it does take longer to get mail in outer-space

I also did not like the new NASCAR revisions..., but I will explore it more when I have more time.

Wish everyone a super fun NASCAR season....
Thanks again `Duane for making it fun & interesting for our MCF NASCAR fan member's