NASCAR Racing The worlds largest professional racing series. Are you a fan? Discuss all things NASCAR here.

Picks/Rolex 24/sat 3pm

Old 01-25-2016, 04:34 PM

Fallen to the Dark Side - Resident Ford Man
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member
Default Picks/Rolex 24/sat 3pm

It's that time! The Rolex 24 at Daytona will begin this weekend so make picks! We traditionally pick all classes, of which there are 4, and have an overall winner along with class winners. Traditionally, I have scored the race by seeing who had the best average finish.

Happy picking

Old 01-25-2016, 08:28 PM

5 Year Member
Old 01-25-2016, 08:36 PM

5 Year Member

I'm taking: (also, I'm not listing the drivers as there are 4 to a car for most.

Prototype Class (P)

1) 01 - Chip Ganassi owned Ford
2) 02 - Chip Ganassi owned Ford
3) 10 - Wayne Taylor Racing

Prototype Challenge Class (I'm clueless - never heard of any of the sponsors or drivers at first glance anyway, if I made picks it would just make finding them hard anyway while watching the race.)

GT Le Mans Class (GTLM Class)

1) 66 Ford Chip Ganassi Racing (and I like that number too!)
2) 67 Ford Chip Ganassi Racing
3) 25 BMW Team RLL (Until its owner crashed both of them, I used to make good money on the side fixing BMW's)

I don't recognize anyone or anything except Weathertech sponsoring a car so I'm not picking the GT Daytona class either. I tried picking at random and it just made watching the race miserable because I didn't know who my picks are - stuff like that bothers me.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.