Monte Carlo Forum - Monte Carlo Enthusiast Forums

Monte Carlo Forum - Monte Carlo Enthusiast Forums (https://montecarloforum.com/forum/)
-   NASCAR Racing (https://montecarloforum.com/forum/nascar-racing-27/)
-   -   Picks/Dover/Sunday Afternoon (https://montecarloforum.com/forum/nascar-racing-27/picks-dover-sunday-afternoon-53335/)

JuniorCar 05-29-2015 06:33 AM

Well gee Duane, why dontcha tell us what you really think?

Blazed SS 05-29-2015 01:24 PM

Originally Posted by Cowboy6622 (Post 664265)
The Jimmie warning is invalid.... they appealed the decision, which means that penalty is deferred to Pocono where ti doesn't matter. They know they did wrong, they received written warnings and STILL messed up. The only reason they're appealing is so Jimmie has a better chance to win at his best track.

It's easy to forget when you see the "almost" grandfather like figure Hendrick has become who he truly is. You see an overweight, soft spoken, smiling figure with nice things to say and he just looks and sounds like a Ronald Reagan leadership character.

The truth of the matter is, that f*cker is a convicted felon who was pardoned by Slick Willy in his last days in the White House. Mysteriously, he had a blood cancer as the case came down that prevented him from being able to actually go to prison becuase prison would have been... you know... bad for him.

The same kind of sneaky maneuvers and business practices is what made him an automotive dealing giant and what put him in prison. He used to have that appeals officer, a former board member for GM, in his pocket every time he got in trouble... now he has a more plain written rule book in his hand that he can play and know EXACTLY how far to push.

I hope he gets his @$$ handed to him this weekend but he won't.... cheaters always win.

WOW . :eek:

zjerry 05-29-2015 06:04 PM

Here's my picks

1) Brad Keselowski
2) Dale Earnhardt Jr
3) Jimmie Johnson

Cowboy6622 05-29-2015 06:11 PM

Yall are welcome to check out my story.... I stand behind it 100%. His drivers kiss his ass too. They all say they would be nowhere without his leadership and he shows no humility or gratitude whatsoever for it either. Just sticks his nose tgat much further in the air everytime

Leprechaun93 05-29-2015 08:34 PM

Martin Truex Jr.
Matt Kenseth
Kevin Harvick

carlm54stl 05-30-2015 04:57 AM

1. #48 Jimmie Johnson
2. #88 Dale Jr
3. #4 Kevin Harvick

carlm54stl 05-30-2015 05:02 AM

Originally Posted by Cowboy6622 (Post 664265)
The Jimmie warning is invalid.... they appealed the decision, which means that penalty is deferred to Pocono where ti doesn't matter. They know they did wrong, they received written warnings and STILL messed up. The only reason they're appealing is so Jimmie has a better chance to win at his best track.

It's easy to forget when you see the "almost" grandfather like figure Hendrick has become who he truly is. You see an overweight, soft spoken, smiling figure with nice things to say and he just looks and sounds like a Ronald Reagan leadership character.

The truth of the matter is, that f*cker is a convicted felon who was pardoned by Slick Willy in his last days in the White House. Mysteriously, he had a blood cancer as the case came down that prevented him from being able to actually go to prison becuase prison would have been... you know... bad for him.

The same kind of sneaky maneuvers and business practices is what made him an automotive dealing giant and what put him in prison. He used to have that appeals officer, a former board member for GM, in his pocket every time he got in trouble... now he has a more plain written rule book in his hand that he can play and know EXACTLY how far to push.

I hope he gets his @$$ handed to him this weekend but he won't.... cheaters always win.

Yawnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

butch049 05-30-2015 07:04 AM

My Picks

#1 Harvick
#2 Johnson
#3 Keselowski

77gp 05-30-2015 01:48 PM

Kenseth
Harvick
Kurt Busch

GO FAST!!!
I am coming after that point lead..Been working towards it for a while now. Don't think I have ever had the lead and may never..I did come in runner up to yours truly Duane!

JuniorCar 05-30-2015 03:10 PM

He is truly my Duane! The Duaniest Duane I gots!