Monte Carlo Forum - Monte Carlo Enthusiast Forums

Monte Carlo Forum - Monte Carlo Enthusiast Forums (https://montecarloforum.com/forum/)
-   NASCAR Racing (https://montecarloforum.com/forum/nascar-racing-27/)
-   -   Picks/Atlanta/SundayNight (https://montecarloforum.com/forum/nascar-racing-27/picks-atlanta-sundaynight-30586/)

Cowboy6622 08-30-2011 10:03 PM

You have to create it as a decal. The icon is what your car shows up as on hte track map while racing.

03JGMonte 08-31-2011 12:01 AM

Aahh ok lol now i got it lol thanks, i dont play nascar much lol

JuniorCar 08-31-2011 06:35 AM

I think Junior could have run better at Bristol if he needed to. But what he needed was a solid finish and to capitalize and Pony's and Bowyer's bad nights. He very much needed to not do what Martin did, but they were both racing with different agenda.

Duane, weren't you the one to point out that the Bristol Night Race sucks now because the Chase has too many driver in cautious-mode?

Junior could continue to lay off at Atlanta, but he just about has it locked in now...

Cowboy6622 08-31-2011 07:31 AM

I dont' know if I pointed that out or not... I pointed out that it sucks due to the new banking a couple of times. Well, doesn't suck.... went from a great race to just a good race though.

And I've heard othersp oint out that the chase froces you to sometimes points race at Bristol. And I do remember hearing Jr. on the radio asking where Clint and Tony were to find out they were like 30th and 32nd, 4 laps down at the time.

03JGMonte 08-31-2011 09:35 AM

Im deff not a fan of the whole points racing so u can stay in the top 10 in points cuz it does ruin a race i think cuz everyone is too cautious, should put the already boring races for the last 4 if there gonna do that so it wont make the real fun races a snooze fest but im also not a fan of run a lap & park it to me thats dumb cuz it takes away from ppl who actually would race (not well but they would race)

Space 09-01-2011 09:32 AM

Hi Everyone, I still don't know who to guess for the Race :(
I would love to see Dale Jr win, or Joey L., or someone that really needs a win that has been having bad racing luck...I do think there will be many driver's gambling & going 4 it, + the drivers going 4 the Million $'s : )
Will Tony make the chase ? ? Brad ? it's going to be a fight 4 each spot this weekend...There's many that are desperate 4-Sure 4- a `Win : )
I just hope I can listen to the Race Sunday night :thumbsup:
I will post my picks b-4 the race...Good Luck 2 everyone :)
Oh the weather ~>
http://ssl.gstatic.com/onebox/weathe...tly_cloudy.png 89 day 69 eve Partly Cloudy (but mother nature can always change her `Mind: ):rotfl:

:rolleyes: Click Preview to view :)
=======================================
:congrats: + Happy Birthday to our MCF Historian `Duane :congrats:
Wish you a Happy/Healthy SuperSuper `Life 4-Sure :thumbsup:
EnJoy your Special `Day in `Life...:)

silverfish33 09-01-2011 05:19 PM

im goin with

1) johnson

2) ky.busch

3) ku.busch

77gp 09-01-2011 05:38 PM

Well Duane, you got me, Gotta stand by my man Harvick. I hope the Johnson picks has a fail boat image this week for you guys. i was going to pick him but since it is evident most will. I will pass. I have dropped from having the lead(only to be stricken from me for one reason or another LOL) to fifth place overall and I am not a happy camper, I think my problem is going against the grain as I am again this week.
1. Harvick:congrats:

2. Dale Jr. :rotfl:

3. Jeff Gordon :thumbsup:

Will this be me at the end of the race
:facepalm:
We will see how this goes. Good Luck everyone. Why doesn't anyone pick Labonte. At one point he owned this joint if I remember correctly.

Cowboy6622 09-02-2011 10:00 AM

Love the commentary, guys! Practice is this evening, qualifying tomorrow sometime.

Speaknig of mother nature changing her mind, I was sitting aroudn the house this morning, checked the weather, storms were coming.. .wasn't supposed to rain until Monday here!!! They blew over pretty quick, but still.

monte carlo 3831 09-02-2011 12:54 PM

anyone see this.......

NASCAR drivers decline White House invite due to scheduling