NASCAR Racing The worlds largest professional racing series. Are you a fan? Discuss all things NASCAR here.

MCF NASCAR Fantasy League Rules and Procedures

Search this Thread

Old 01-31-2011, 06:12 PM

Monte Of The Month -- January 2013
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Thats the signature I want sooooo bad!!!

Seriously - mark my words! Next year! The end of this year really. I saved a copy to my hard drive

Old 01-31-2011, 09:57 PM

Fallen to the Dark Side - Resident Ford Man
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

I was going to make something better than that really... but if you want that one, you're free to have it... if you earn it Keep in mind, you have to beat the system... and the system is me

Old 01-31-2011, 10:02 PM
Monte Of The Month - February 2010
10 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

I'll give this a try Duane...... I'm on here enough.

Old 02-09-2011, 05:37 PM

Originally Posted by JuniorCar
I think this will be a blast!

I still will continue to try and pick last, number of cautions and the first caution causer, but I understand I won't be scored on it. Thats fair enough.

This is my biggest goal in life right now. I want to be the 2011 MCF Sprint Cup Champion!!!

I don't know if this is the best place to post this, but I did want to mention that I actually started a Fastasy League over at Nascar.com too, in which anyone is welcome to join. Its just for the hell of it and in no way carries more importance then our official MCF league. Anyways, the league is called the "MuscleTribeofDanger&Excellence" - my team called HoHo Racing
i cant find your team? can you link me please

edit~
i got it lol

my name on the is Dark Knight Monte (Allan)

Last edited by BocaReject; 02-09-2011 at 05:41 PM.
Old 02-09-2011, 06:58 PM

Monte Of The Month -- January 2013
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Awesome to have ya in the MuscleTribeofDanger&Excellence Dark Knight Monte!

I guess I should have name the league something about Monte Carlos, but MuscleTribeofDanger&Excellence was the first thing to pop into my mind...

Old 02-09-2011, 08:33 PM

Originally Posted by JuniorCar
Awesome to have ya in the MuscleTribeofDanger&Excellence Dark Knight Monte!

I guess I should have name the league something about Monte Carlos, but MuscleTribeofDanger&Excellence was the first thing to pop into my mind...
well its a good name

montes are muscle cars, we are like a tribe, we are dangerous and excellent XD

Old 02-13-2011, 09:12 AM

5 Year Member

After the shootout, it comes to my attention that we need to have a tiebreaker rule. Right now, I'm going with who picks their 3 in order, but which way do we want to go?

In the instance of the Shootout, LouGreen had all 3 picks correctly ordered, and I gave him the win, as the person he tied picked the same 3 drivers. Do we want to go wtih a "most correct" order system. This can get complicated if neither player picked their 3 in the correct order though. Say a guy had his 1st and 2nd picks in the correct order, but 3rd place beat both....

So here's what I say. The driver who's 1st pick had the highest finishing position gets the win or the tie breaker. If they had the same 1st pick, then the highest finishing position for the 2nd pic gets the win, and so on to third place. This makes order count, which is what Brent wanted in the system in the first place. If two people make the same set of picks in the same order, then the win goes to whoever posted them first.

As far as points system goes, should there be a tie in a segment or in the final points, the victory will go to the driver who won the most races, and then to driver with the most 2nd places overall, etc.

Post some ideas, and I'll edit in a rule before the 500 gets here. We had a great dry run at the Shootout (PUN, since it's the Budweiser shootout, HAHA!) I look forward to a lot of fun.

Old 02-13-2011, 09:15 AM

Hi `Duane,
I entered your rules in2 your lastest thread & made it a sticky.
You can delete it is you don't think it belongs there, and also edit & add any new revisions....

(I thought it would help member's know the rules & how to participate by not having to many threads on the subject.

Thanks again for your dedication.

Old 02-17-2011, 09:24 PM

Monte Of The Month -- June 2011
5 Year Member

Just saying what if?
someone forgets to post their pics, do they get to use the weeks before or are they just out for the week? Could happen as sh*t does.

Old 02-17-2011, 11:01 PM

5 Year Member

I'm thinking if you don't pick, you don't get in. Being as there aren't many of us, we can work out an arrangement. you could "ante in" and take certain picks for several weeks if you dont 'think you'll be able to get on... maybe you should have to give notice of this though.

Quick Reply: MCF NASCAR Fantasy League Rules and Procedures