NASCAR Racing The worlds largest professional racing series. Are you a fan? Discuss all things NASCAR here.

> For MCF `Dale & Member's<

Old 03-29-2016, 11:26 AM
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member
Thumbs up > For MCF `Dale & Member's<

MCF Member:
drivernumber3

Monte Of The Month -- May 2015

==============================================
Dale Earnhardt's 76 NASCAR Sprint Cup victories

Monday, February 29, 2016

Last edited by BeachBumMike; 03-29-2016 at 11:40 AM.
Old 03-29-2016, 05:10 PM
Monte Of The Month -- May 2015
Monte Of The Month -- March 2017
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member
Cool

Well that's kind of cool! thanks for sharing that.
This was a person who made a huge impression on me.
Kind of a shock when you meet your Twin and you have no idea who he is.
Long before he was real famous up in my area is when this occurred at a totally different venue and I nearly peed my pants.
I you have never met you doppelganger and you do it will shock the stuffing out of you.
I am going to share a few matchup photo's these extend deep into the family so check them out if you wish. Just so you know, you just can't make this sh*t up.
One here shows my son and my daughter just below the group photo of Dale with his son and Daughter. These are near the 10 year old days for both.
Then I have a photo of me the Black and white, about 1979 and then again at about 1992 with dale and myself he has the goodwrench outfit on with a McyD's patch.

Attached Thumbnails &gt; For MCF `Dale &amp; Member's&lt;-matchup-photos-dale-i-1.jpg   &gt; For MCF `Dale &amp; Member's&lt;-matchup-5.jpg   &gt; For MCF `Dale &amp; Member's&lt;-dale-show-stuff97-94-.jpg   &gt; For MCF `Dale &amp; Member's&lt;-pica19.jpg  

Last edited by drivernumber3; 03-29-2016 at 05:14 PM. Reason: photo's
Old 03-29-2016, 06:21 PM
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member
Cool Thanks for your post Dale

Hi `Dale,
I was hoping that you would enjoy this thread & thanks much for adding to it with your look a like pictures of you and Dale St + family. (WoW)...I also enjoyed the links on the page.

I found the below on the net and found it very interesting and informative. p.s. I'd like a double me to go to work for me

Does Everyone Have a Look-Alike? - LiveScience

www.livescience.com/52103-does-everyone-have-a-look-alike.html

Sep 5, 2015 - We've all done a double take when mistaking a random person on the street for someone we know or know of, like the celebrity look-alikes Will ...

Does Everybody Have a Double? - ABC News

abcnews.go.com/2020/story?id=2912199

But not everyone is ready to encounter an unexpected double. ... When Brunelle began seeking look-alikes, he got most of his leads from friends in Canada.

Does everyone in the world have a look-alike? How do you ...

www.enotes.com Homework Help Social Sciences

Even though we all have a unique genetic makeup that allows modern genetic testing to ... This is the German term for a "double walker. ... I personally don't believe thateverybody in the world has a look-alike, and it seems that it ... You never know who that person will be and when you will see that person if ever in your life.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.