Monte Carlo Forum - Monte Carlo Enthusiast Forums

Monte Carlo Forum - Monte Carlo Enthusiast Forums (https://montecarloforum.com/forum/)
-   NASCAR Racing (https://montecarloforum.com/forum/nascar-racing-27/)
-   -   Make Picks/Martinsville, Sunday the 24th!!! (https://montecarloforum.com/forum/nascar-racing-27/make-picks-martinsville-sunday-24th-23981/)

Space 10-24-2010 08:25 AM

:rolleyes:..Good Morning Brent & Member's,
Yes it's great to see more member's posting their picks in the NASCAR races...

My guess for the Top 3 in today's Race

1. Joey Logano
2. Jeff Gordan
3. Tony Stewart

5 Chevy's, 3 Fords, 2 Toys in the Top Ten
`11 cautions :eek::)
Landan Cassill (first out)
__________________________________________________ ________

JuniorCar 10-24-2010 08:44 AM

Originally Posted by KidSpace (Post 270641)
Landan Cassill (first out)
__________________________________________________ ________

The first one out is seldom the last place finisher as they come back on the track and off again all day (or night) long. That`s what can make calling last tough - it is a race in which the leading losers jockey for position. I know that you just don`t want the bad karma for the ill wishes `Space. But as I pointed out, last place worked out for JJ Yeley last week! (Was my pic right - he finished last & 38th) Since he was out of the car at the right time he`ll be the pilot of the Budweiser car for the next four races (starting at Talledega) and I can tell you from experience that nothing is cooler then that!

Space 10-24-2010 09:18 AM

Yes `Brent, you are correct, and I sure don't want bad karma for anyone, but the bad (they deserve it, and we all must pay for our wrongs (?) :eek: Right ? LOL
Sorry, my mind is running on empty this morning & I need a fast charge pit stop 2 recharge & hopefully be able to catch some of the race on MRN Radio 2day....

From what I've read in my racing resources, it should be a decent/interesting race and I still don't believe that Jimmy J has a lock on the Championship...(He has proven that he is a winner, but time will tell the racing stories)..

I think it's more then driver skill, but it's who builds the car, the team, the pick stops, and especially Racing Luck...It all can change in a heartbeat in the unknown in any competitive sport.

To me, everyone that is in the race 2day has been a proven winner in their pursuit to the Championship. I think all the drivers have one of the best `jobs in life...I wish I had the opportunity to pursue. I admire all their abilities to pilot a high horsepower machine, and get Big $'s & fun for doing it...
That's all that fall'in outa my tired SpaceBrain 4 now...
EnJoy your Day, and the Race.....4-Sure
Peace/Happy/Out

bambi88 10-24-2010 09:58 AM

I am slowly getting my fiance into NASCAR and he likes Harvick, so I'm hopin Harvick will take the Championship this year. We need a change/different champion.

Space 10-24-2010 12:32 PM

If anyone wants to check in on the race ?
Click the below link & check out NASCAR's LeaderBoard
http://www.nascar.com/races/leaderboard/cup/race/

I'm listening on the Radio....Sounds like a good race...
EnJoy the Race......:eek::D

JuniorCar 10-24-2010 12:36 PM

Travis Crapil brings out the first caution on lap 48 with a blown tire.

Space 10-24-2010 12:52 PM

:rolleyes: Joey L is moving forward, and Kevin is moving up....
91 laps and it sure sounds like a super race....I really need to get cable : )~*
Hope whoever is reading this is enjoying the race 4-Sure...

JuniorCar 10-24-2010 01:46 PM

Lando Carisian (Landan Cassill) was the 1st off, but at the 200 lap mark he is back in the race (122 laps down) and last has yet to be determined...

Space 10-24-2010 02:03 PM

CowBoy `Duane's NASCAR `Blog

Great to see Dale Jr doing better, and I really hope he has a good
finish....& it would be a upset `if he could win...I still believe he has the talent, but just haven't had a team that had it 2gether, and he's sure had some SuperBad Rac'in Luck....

I keep falling asleep & the Bum's keep waking me `up...

OK, back 2 the race, and I shall rest :eek::D
I think I'm finishing last 2day : )

supercharged05ss 10-24-2010 02:19 PM

dale jr is currently running second,lap 261,he must be lost!