NASCAR Racing The worlds largest professional racing series. Are you a fan? Discuss all things NASCAR here.

Dale, the Movie

Search this Thread

Old 01-27-2007, 08:43 AM
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member
Default Dale, the Movie

Dale - the movie Dale Earnhardt Sr

Release Date: February 6, 2007 Run Time: 1 hr. 40 min.
Rating: NR - mild profanity and emotional thematic content
Genre: Concert/Special Events, Documentary

Synopsis: Racing into select markets for a limited time only–Dale the movie. Dale Earnhardt never needed an actor, a stand-in, or a stunt double to tell his story—his life and driving record speak for themselves. Dale is the first of its kind – a film that tells the story of racing’s largest personality through his own words and images. See his greatest moments, the stories you haven’t heard, and the true man behind the legend—all through authentic race footage, original interviews, and never-before-seen home movies. Showing in select movie theatres on an individual market basis for six nights only. Seating is limited – buy your tickets now![align=center][:-]Click on Images below [:-]
[IMG]local://upfiles/714/80E33EBFC484464982DA099386872002.jpg[/IMG]
Would U go 2 this Movie ?
[IMG]local://upfiles/714/5C3F19F3C0444AF9A4417C6EDDD7D7F0.jpg[/IMG]
[:-] If you do, give the forum your review...`ok
[IMG]local://upfiles/714/9D46FC1FDC0C485A9C7D9A5D9CCD7B55.jpg[/IMG]
[:-]Mod `Mickey, You better come & see my Movie Dale Sr. : )[/align][align=center]

In Florida, if you go to a Chevrolet Dealer, you can get `free tickets
Check with yours : )
What do you think about Dale Earnhardt Sr ?
[sm=feedback.gif]Post your thoughts : ) [/align][align=center][/align][align=center]http://www.fandango.com/MovieReviewP...;mode=0#100221[/align][align=center][/align]

Old 01-27-2007, 11:41 AM
Default RE: Dale, the Movie

im not sure if i would go or not, after seeing the one they put out on the tv here it was run to the ground.
but it was good the first two times if for nothign else it was good to keep your self busy.
LOL

Old 01-27-2007, 11:54 AM

[align=center][:-][/align][align=center]Have a Happy Day : )[/align][align=center]`Space[/align][align=center]__________________________________________________ ________________[/align][align=center]New Topic[/align][align=center]Mod `Mickey, one of my friends is going over 2day to Look at this[/align][align=center]clean 04 Monte SS. I wanted 2 go, but I work later : ([/align][align=center]I thought U would like to see another Super Clean SS Like yours ; )[/align][align=center]What do U think of the price ?[/align][align=center]Internet Price:$17,900.00 - Click Here to Make Offer
Thurston's Premier Auto Center
8900 S. Hwy. 17-92
Maitland, FL 32751
800-688-3193
[/align][align=center][/align][align=center][/align][align=center][:-]Click Link Below 2 see it [:-][/align][align=center]http://thurstonsautocenter.com/list.asp?ID=1868[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]What do U `Think ?[/align][align=center][/align]

Old 01-27-2007, 05:24 PM

when i first sawthis thread, i thought the movie was gonna be about me.

oh well maybe one day...haha

who produced this movie??

Old 01-27-2007, 05:32 PM
Monte Of The Month -- March 2007
5 Year Member

not for me....i didn't like him when he was racing, and i still dont like him when he's dead..my dad was @ the last race..when he died..he was in a jeff gordon section (dupont canada section) and everybody there got up and cheered when he crashed...i know it sounds bad..but so did i when i watched it on tv..and i'm sure everyone that was a gordon fan that didn't like him did...

i think instead of making a movie on dale earnhardt they need to make it on nascar in general...i really liked days of thunder and i think they need another movie like that...

this doesn't interest me...but i'm sure that all the dale fans out there will like it...but its not the smartest thing from the producers because there's just as many people out there that didn't like him that did...and those that didn't aren't going to go see it...they should have made it on nascar in general

sorry for the rant..lol...good find though space

Old 01-27-2007, 06:01 PM

whiz,
i agree for the most part what you said. but i actually like him and gordon.
do i think wha tyou said was wring? No i have also seen and liked days of thunder and alsways wished they would have come out with another one.

but i never cheared regardlas of who it was that hit the wall. dead or alive that is jsut not me.
Now if he blew the motor or went off the track sliding etc. i would have been the first one rolling on the floor.

Old 01-27-2007, 08:32 PM

[align=center][align=center][/align][align=center][:@]WoW - Wiz [:@][/align][align=center][:-][/align][align=center]I guess you are not a fan of Earnhardt![/align][align=center]I didn't get the chance to watch him race that often.[/align][align=center]( I watch Dale Jr : ) & see him improving, with experience & time.[/align][align=center]My grandpa said that he really admired Dale Seniors talent, but[/align][align=center]stated that he was old school & would take cheap shots, but he[/align][align=center]further said, "That's the way it was back then."[/align][align=center]My grandpa is just a Race Fan like me.[/align][align=center](anything with a motor that moves, we will race it[/align][align=center]or enjoy watching other race : )[/align][align=center]When I was little he would always tell me that I have[/align][align=center]race fuel in my veins : ) Well, now I add alcohol when[/align][align=center]I get the chance to WATCH...not `drive.[/align][align=center]Use 2 : ( I learned : ([/align][align=center]Always, the hard way : )[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]Me, I envy every race driver. It would be super to get paid to race.[/align][align=center]I did OK at the drags, but I'm a novice. Ithink every Nextel Cup driver is a winner.[/align][align=center](Well, they all have won races on their wayup to the Big Times : )[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]Would you let me &the members know why you[/align][align=center]do not like Dale Earnhardt ?[/align][align=center]It's OK, get it out of your system : )[/align][align=center]We don't have to like everyone.....Do we ?[/align][align=center]I'll look 4-ward 2 your post.[/align][align=center]Peace Out[/align][align=center]`Space[/align][align=center][/align][/align]

Old 01-28-2007, 12:17 PM

ORIGINAL: HaRvArDaLe
Hi Dale, sorry this movie isn't about U [X(]Sorry : )
All your movies are XXX-Rated & Mod Mickey
won't let me post them : )
I don't know who produced this movie.
Will you go see it ? If so, let us know what U think...`ok
Wish U a Happy,
`Space

Old 01-28-2007, 11:42 PM

ORIGINAL: SpaceRider

[align=center]
ORIGINAL: HaRvArDaLe
[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]Hi Dale, sorry this movie isn't about U [X(]Sorry : )[/align][align=center]All your movies are XXX-Rated & Mod Mickey[/align][align=center]won't let me post them : )[/align][align=center]I don't know who produced this movie.[/align][align=center]Will you go see it ? If so, let us know what U think...`ok[/align][align=center]Wish U a Happy,[/align][align=center]`Space[/align]
Haha....well i do make good money...haha thats a joke...i dont know if i will go see it or not. remember i am a broke college kid.

Old 01-29-2007, 10:37 AM
Monte Of The Month -- March 2007
5 Year Member

i think its just the fact that if you liked gordon you didn't like earnhardt...and its the same thing with jr. now too..if you like gordon you dont like little e...and thats the way its been with me...
i just can't understand why so many people liked earnhardt because he won so many races when gordon i believe is 1 race shy of earnhardts record and only been in it for half as long..i mean gordon had 2 years where he won 11 races and 13 races(in ONE year..thats amazing) but people dont like him because he wins so much...i dont understand...
i just never liked earnhardt..i dont think there's a reason for it..i think its just because i was a gordon fan, so i didn't like earnhardt..dont get me wrong he did a lot for the sport and he had a lot of fans...and i think gordon is the same way..i think the best drivers always have 1/2 people like them and 1/2 people hate them...

as for little e, i dont think he can drive, i think that if he was put in a car that someone like boris said or robby gordon or someone that has to work their selves up the ladder he would be @ the back every race. i think he only got into nascar because of his dad..and it shows sometimes..when he blames the car or his crew for something that a driver can deal with....now sometimes the car is so bad that no one can handle it, but most cases its not...

one other thing i could never stand was that when dale sr or dale jr bump someone to go ahead of them...like get them loose and spin them out or put them in the wall people would just say thats racing..it happened once last year..but when gordon does it it sparks a HUGE debate and everybody says there's no room in nascar for that but when dale jr does it its ok...sorry dont get it and i'm ranting again! lol

if there's anyone i can't stand more than earnhardt sr its earnhardt jr..i really hope he gets kicked out of dei..that would be something..lol..

now start the debate..lol...

Quick Reply: Dale, the Movie