Monte of the Month This section is specifically only for discussions relating to Monte of the Month. All discussions not pertaining to this will be swiftly removed!
View Poll Results: A poll
FEVER
21.05%
TheBlackMachine
57.89%
DESS03
21.05%
Voters: 19. You may not vote on this poll

September MOTM

Search this Thread

Old 08-28-2006, 01:29 PM
Default RE: September MOTM

i like all three choices but im not a roof spolier person. i just dont car for teh look of them . not sure what or why it is jsut not right to me.

Other then that i think all three cars look GREAT!!! keep up the good work!!!

Old 08-29-2006, 02:29 AM

yeh im looking for a spoiler but im 17 and money is tight as it is with gas an everything lol

Old 08-29-2006, 02:52 AM

money? what is that?
belive me the money never get easy to find till your dead then everyone else finds it for ya LOL
and when you get a wife and kids they find it faster then you do LOL

Old 08-29-2006, 05:10 AM

ORIGINAL: mickey

i like all three choices but im not a roof spolier person. i just dont car for teh look of them . not sure what or why it is jsut not right to me.

Other then that i think all three cars look GREAT!!! keep up the good work!!!
Whew...thanks for getting my back, Mickey. I was starting to feel like Captain Kill-Joy for a while there about those roof spoilers.

Old 08-29-2006, 05:23 AM

LOL you were!
But have to agree i dont like them. on the Monte carlos.

but then agian i hate the whole tint the top of the window body color so it looks like it was lowerd or choped.
To me it just looks like someoen got lazy or cheap LOL

Old 08-29-2006, 09:34 AM
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

You guy's are not alone, I am not a big fan of the roof spoiler as well.

Old 08-29-2006, 11:00 AM

I think all 3 Monte's in this contest are Winners. I think
roof spoilers look good on certain colored Monte's with body kits,
wheels, etc.. I think Don (Fever) has added his touch & made
his Monte different then the rest. Black is Bad

I like the roof spoiler on this Monte.[:-]`space

[IMG]local://upfiles/714/74DB7EE23DA94229980F5864149C4E54.jpg[/IMG]

Old 08-29-2006, 02:29 PM

it is kind of like me with the dash lights. even after i figured out it was a mistake i have had tons of comments both ways on it.

they were suposed to be blue but ended up being UV puprle but honestly i have actually learnd to liek them more due to the fac tthey are diffrent then the reds, blues and such that seem to be more common place.

Now with this said it really comes down to one thing.

DO I LIKE THE WAY MY CAR LOOKS WITH THIS MOD?

not weathe ror not someone likes what i have done to my car. im sure there are not to many runnign around wiht the same air cleaner i have or even one like the on i have made. But it works, dose it job rather well, and looks just close enough to stock the most cant see it. So it is stethy also.

This is alot of the things i do to my car.
Most dont even know the door handels light up or the head lights glow at night. this is always fun to see them react on it when they figure it out LOL

Keep up the good work on all the cars here All of you should give your self a big pat on your back you have basicaly took a car that was never ment to modded and made it what they are today. they are starting to see tha tMontes have a following and more parts are startign to show up it is just slow comming becuse it dont say Camaro or Fire chicken on the side of our cars.

Old 08-29-2006, 09:20 PM

ORIGINAL: SpaceRider

I think all 3 Monte's in this contest are Winners. I think
roof spoilers look good on certain colored Monte's with body kits,
wheels, etc.. I think Don (Fever) has added his touch & made
his Monte different then the rest. Black is Bad

I like the roof spoiler on this Monte.[:-]`space

[IMG]local://upfiles/714/74DB7EE23DA94229980F5864149C4E54.jpg[/IMG]
That's a roof spoiler? It looks like an open sunroof.

Old 08-29-2006, 10:07 PM

ORIGINAL: mickey

it is kind of like me with the dash lights. even after i figured out it was a mistake i have had tons of comments both ways on it.

they were suposed to be blue but ended up being UV puprle but honestly i have actually learnd to liek them more due to the fac tthey are diffrent then the reds, blues and such that seem to be more common place.

Now with this said it really comes down to one thing.

DO I LIKE THE WAY MY CAR LOOKS WITH THIS MOD?

not weathe ror not someone likes what i have done to my car. im sure there are not to many runnign around wiht the same air cleaner i have or even one like the on i have made. But it works, dose it job rather well, and looks just close enough to stock the most cant see it. So it is stethy also.

This is alot of the things i do to my car.
Most dont even know the door handels light up or the head lights glow at night. this is always fun to see them react on it when they figure it out LOL

Keep up the good work on all the cars here All of you should give your self a big pat on your back you have basicaly took a car that was never ment to modded and made it what they are today. they are starting to see tha tMontes have a following and more parts are startign to show up it is just slow comming becuse it dont say Camaro or Fire chicken on the side of our cars.
Micky, it's sometimes difficult to read your typing[8D], but you make a very good point here. Even since I first joined this forum over a year ago, I have seen many new products come out for the monte. I am working on a design right now that I will soon share with all my MCF bretheren.

Quick Reply: September MOTM