Monte of the Month This section is specifically only for discussions relating to Monte of the Month. All discussions not pertaining to this will be swiftly removed!

SEPTEMBER MONTE OF THE MONTH

Search this Thread

Old 08-27-2007, 02:12 PM
Monte Of The Month -- March 2007
5 Year Member
Default SEPTEMBER MONTE OF THE MONTH

LETS VOTE FOR THE MONTE OF THE MONTH
DISCOMONTY
MONTESS
Z34PHOENIX

Old 08-27-2007, 02:13 PM
Monte Of The Month -- March 2007
5 Year Member
Default RE: SEPTEMBER MONTE OF THE MONTH

I VOTED! DID YOU??

Old 08-27-2007, 02:25 PM

[align=center]Mod Wiz Kidd & Members,[/align][align=center]this is going to be a great contest for September Monte of the Month.[/align][align=center][:-][/align][align=center]Three (3) Beautiful - Awesome Monte Carlo's from (3) different Generations.[/align][align=center]Moderator's, Can I ask for special permission to vote 3 times ? [/align][align=center]Everyone of them are great representations of the Chevrolet Monte Carlo,[/align][align=center]each has it's own special touch by it's owner.[/align][align=center]Good Luck to all Contestants.[/align][align=center]Thanks Mod `Wiz for taking your time to post.[/align][align=center]"All Monte Carlo Owner's are Winners"[/align][align=center]Please[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]Thank You[/align][align=center](It's your Monte Carlo Forum Membership duty)[/align][align=center]Please Email or PM your MCF Friends & Remind them to `Vote : )[/align][align=center]Please be an active/contributing member....It's your Forum : )[/align]

Old 08-27-2007, 02:38 PM

well im excited guys ... good luck everyone

Old 08-27-2007, 02:58 PM

MonteSS.
I love what you did with your monte.
Whats under the hood. I hope to someday make mine look half of what yours is. Any 1/4 mile times as I race too. Maybe we can compare and see if you can keep up with a little 17 year old

Good luck to all.

Old 08-27-2007, 03:15 PM

I voted.

Old 08-27-2007, 04:51 PM

[align=center]
ORIGINAL: discomonty
"well im excited guys ... good luck everyone"
[/align][align=center][/align][align=center][/align][align=center][:-][/align][align=center][/align][align=center]`MCF Member Jennifer,[/align][align=center]We are all happy that you are excited.[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]Whose going to be the Lucky[/align][align=center]Winner [/align][align=center][/align][align=center]Now, weare all,getting excited [/align][align=center]&[/align][align=center]weare [/align][align=center]All Going[/align][align=center]to[/align][align=center]Go[/align][align=center][/align][align=center][:-][/align][align=center][/align][align=center][/align][align=center][:-][/align][align=center][/align][align=center][/align][align=center][align=center][:-][/align][align=center][/align][align=center]Thank You [/align][align=center][/align][/align][align=center][/align][align=center][/align]

Old 08-27-2007, 05:13 PM

WOW! That is one tough call - those are 3 really awesome looking Montes!!! Discomonte has those sharp looking rims, and I havent seen any Montes of that gen in that colour recently. MonteSS - well, that car has American Muscle written all over it - and we all loooove spankin' those ricers (lol!!). An Phoenix, that has to be one of the finest examples of a Z34 I've seen - not too over done. Sharp rims that match that Black Beauty! This has to be one of the hardest votes yet! Good luck to all!!

Old 08-27-2007, 07:37 PM

Monte Of The Month -- August 2007
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

I voted, did you?
I predict..............ALL 3 of thes Montes will make Monte of the Month before the end of the year!

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2319272

Old 08-27-2007, 08:36 PM

I voted for the first time! 3 killer cars indeed! You all win!

Quick Reply: SEPTEMBER MONTE OF THE MONTH