Monte of the Month This section is specifically only for discussions relating to Monte of the Month. All discussions not pertaining to this will be swiftly removed!

November MOTM Nominations

Search this Thread

Old 10-20-2007, 06:32 PM
Taz

Monte Of The Month -- March 2014
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member
Default November MOTM Nominations

Isn't it about time to start the nominations for November's Monte Of The Month?

I'd like to nominate Chris (SCC24540).

Old 10-20-2007, 06:42 PM
Default RE: November MOTM Nominations

I SECOND CHRIS'S CAR!!!!

Old 10-20-2007, 08:13 PM

Fallen to the Dark Side - Resident Ford Man
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

dang, i was gonna nominate chris.

all these nominations and he hasn't won yet? whats going on?

Old 10-20-2007, 08:34 PM
Taz

Monte Of The Month -- March 2014
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Hopefully the new pic in the first post will win it for him this time.

Old 10-20-2007, 08:58 PM

Id like to nominate black attack (craig). hes helps out a lot with detailing around the forum and honestly, he knows his stuff!

Old 10-20-2007, 09:11 PM

well guys if ur gonna nominate me dont use a pic thats 6 months old LOL

thanks for the nom yall, and i wanna nominate keegan *Explosive sounds*

and ill second black attack

now for new pics lol

hahaha sorry yall ill stop raping bandwidth now

Old 10-20-2007, 10:00 PM

Fallen to the Dark Side - Resident Ford Man
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

second keegan

i guess theres our 3.... only took a few hours

Old 10-21-2007, 03:29 AM

[align=center][/align][align=center][:-]Explosive Soundz ~ Keegan ~ Nominated for November MOTM [:-][/align][align=center]

[align=center]
[/align][align=center][/align][align=center][:-]Click on `it [:-]
http://www.myblownss.com [/align][align=center]

[hr]

[/align][align=center]It's going to be another great contest.[/align][align=center]Good Luck to all.[/align][align=center][/align][/align]

Old 10-21-2007, 04:11 AM

[align=center]Member `Taz - Lou -[/align][align=center]I really like that `pic you posted of `Chris's Monte Carlo.[/align][align=center]Thanks for getting the Monte Carlo Nominations going.[/align][align=center]I think Moderator Wiz Kidd must be doing a inventory @ his performance[/align][align=center]auto Store. I know that he's been super busy.[/align][align=center][/align][align=center][/align]

Old 10-21-2007, 04:14 AM

[align=center]

[/align][align=center]MCF[/align][align=center]Monte of the Month Requirements[/align][align=center][/align][align=center][/align][align=center]1. Must be a active MCF Member[/align][align=center](minimum 12 posts a month)[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]2. Member's Monte must be posted[/align][align=center]in Member's Gallery[/align][align=center](or alink to Member'sPhoto site)[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]3. Gallery should include picture's of[/align][align=center]Front/Side/Rear[/align][align=center](Interior/Engine a plus 4 member)[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]4. Every MCF Member can nominate[/align][align=center]one (1) member's Monte[/align][align=center]and[/align][align=center]2nd the nomination[/align][align=center]of another Member's Monte.[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]* All member's [/align][align=center]are eligible for MOTM[/align][align=center](Including `Moderator's)[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]5. The Top (3) Member's, with the most[/align][align=center]nominations will be entered into the[/align][align=center]MOTM Contest.[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]6. The MCF Monte of the Month Nominations[/align][align=center]will begin,ten (10)day before the endof each Month[/align][align=center]or determined by our Moderating Staff[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]7. Voting will begin five (5) days beforethe endof the Month[/align][align=center]or determined by our MCF Moderator's.[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]8. Contest Ends, the last day of the Month @ 11:59PM[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]9. Winner will be confirmed on the First Day of the Month[/align][align=center]by our MCF Moderator's Staff, & posted.[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]___________________________[/align]

Quick Reply: November MOTM Nominations