Monte of the Month This section is specifically only for discussions relating to Monte of the Month. All discussions not pertaining to this will be swiftly removed!

Monte of the Month

Search this Thread

Old 06-02-2005, 07:27 PM
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member
Default Monte of the Month

Were just about ready to select our next candidates, if you have not already done so please set up your ride in the gallery area.

Thanks
TVW

Old 06-03-2005, 01:01 AM
Default RE: Monte of the Month

I tried putting mine up there but the pics came out all distorted looking. I even resized them in photoshop, saved em using the highest compression. Any ideas?

Old 06-03-2005, 04:27 AM

firat of all do you have phot shope or photo shop elements? tey bth do a good job but they resize diffrent .

if you have p/s and not the cripeld version go to your main page with your photo open
go to image (think it is uner the edit tab at the top of the screen) go in there and do a auto reszie .
just do them to 2x3 at 80 pix. then you willhave a small file that will work good on the net

then go to sae for web
allow your compression to work its self out
it will do this for you and look at teh down load time anything over 20sec. your pushing it for those who have dial up or a slow connection

but then hit save and titel to your likeing
try to repost

If you are croping it the hold the shift key while croping tis will allow the dimentions to stay equal in your photo and allows you to crop the whole image not just one side .This will also get rid of that.

When you just used the crop feature and not the sifted crop it will only take off one side and if your mouse move up or down it will cause it to become a irregular shape also

TVM what is the pix size that you can up load? Do you have a size hey have to be in?
this will also help out to . I have never tried to up load to this site so i dont know what the limit is if you can try to be under it by a few pix. this will help also

also before you after you save the web version but before you close i out on the main screen hit the revert to get your orignal photo back to normal. this will keep your org. fle the same as it is now/

Old 06-03-2005, 11:15 AM
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Each file size can be no larger than 400 KB.

Let I or Patrick know if you guy's need help force feeding pics into the system. Patrick is pretty good at this stuff and can get into your gallery if need be.

TVW

Old 06-03-2005, 12:04 PM

wow, that's quite the write up there Mickey I'll read it when I get off work and see if I can apply any of it to get my pics to show up right, thanks.

Old 06-03-2005, 12:11 PM

04 this is wht i do for a liveing im a pro. photog im in and out of Photo shop CS and 7.0 several times a day

easy method put fuse in gas tank and light
THEN RUN LIKE HELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

this fixes every fords problem they have ever thougt of having

this is a update from the old pinto version wtch was hit the bumper with a sledge hammer

i have found it will work with computers to and is alot more fun then trying to fight them.

Old 06-03-2005, 12:15 PM

ORIGINAL: mickey
04 this is wht i do for a liveing im a pro. photog im in and out of Photo shop CS and 7.0 several times a day
I'll give it a shot later and see what happens.

Old 06-03-2005, 03:15 PM

like todd said, if you cant get things to fit right, we can help!

Old 06-03-2005, 06:29 PM

ORIGINAL: Patrick

like todd said, if you cant get things to fit right, we can help!
Awesome!

I'll try it once I get home, I'm currently at the Chevy dealership getting my stereo replaced.

Old 06-03-2005, 06:36 PM

ok if your at teh dealer how did yo check your email? just comoder a puter there? LOL

Quick Reply: Monte of the Month