Monte of the Month This section is specifically only for discussions relating to Monte of the Month. All discussions not pertaining to this will be swiftly removed!

March MOTM Winner!!!

Search this Thread

Old 03-01-2007, 04:39 PM
10 Year Member
Default March MOTM Winner!!!

Well, folks, it was a close margin, but it looks like Canadian Boy-Wonder came out on top!!

[align=center]I present to you our March MOTM Winner...
[/align]
[align=center]wiz kidd!!!
[align=left][align=center]
[/align]Congratulations to all the members who were nominated, and a big THANK YOU to all the voting membership. Without you, this monthly contest would not be possible. Keep up the great work!!

Look out for the next contest in about a week, everyone. Start thinking about who you would like to see up here, if even yourselves!

We'll let Mr. wiz kidd bask in his glory for the time being.

Remember I said that I had a prize for the winner? Wiz, I just need to know what t-shirt size you wear. You will be receiving a commemorative t-shirt with this graphic on it for yourself. PM me your address as well.
[/align] [/align]

Old 03-01-2007, 05:05 PM
Default RE: March MOTM Winner!!!

[align=center][/align][align=center][align=center][/font]Congratulations to Wiz Kidd[/font][/align][align=center]- Josh Wismer -[/align][align=center]and his [/align][align=center]2005 Chevrolet Monte Carlo[/size][/align][align=center][size=5]- Tony Stewart LimitedEdition -[/font][/align][align=center]SuperCharged[/align][align=center]SS[/align][align=center][/align][align=center][:-][/align][align=center][/align][align=center][/align][align=center][/align][align=center]I think all contestants are winner's, but[/align][align=center]I'm happy forWiz Kidd, and thathe won this one.[/align][align=center]It was his last chance to be in the MOTMcontest, [/align][align=center]sincehe has been appointed one of our talented Moderators.[/align][align=center]It was a NASCAR type of finish : ) Jennifer did a Mark Martin[/align][align=center]with a close 2nd place win & it was difficult[/align][align=center]for White05LT -Anthony-to beat a SuperCharged Monte Carlo : )[/align][align=center]His 3rd place win does not detract from his awesome Monte.[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]Wiz Kidd's Monte Carlo SS willrepresents the MCF well, but that is[/align][align=center]not the only reason for his win. Wiz Kidd has proven himself[/align][align=center]to be a dedicated/popular MCF member &has assisted many members[/align][align=center]with their problems & has contributed numerous post[/align][align=center][i][font="times new roman baltic"][size=5][b]to entertai

Old 03-01-2007, 10:06 PM

could not have picked a better smart AZZ for the position this month LOL
JUST KIDDING!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you dont know how long i have wanted to say that ya LOL
Congrats bud nice ride!!

Old 03-01-2007, 11:44 PM
THE JUDGE
Monte Of The Month -- November 2015
Monte Of The Month -- March 2012
10 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Congrats Wiz Kidd. It was hard to choose - I loved them all.

Old 03-02-2007, 10:17 AM
Monte Of The Month -- March 2007
5 Year Member

ORIGINAL: mickey

could not have picked a better smart AZZ for the position this month LOL
JUST KIDDING!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you dont know how long i have wanted to say that ya LOL
Congrats bud nice ride!!

lol...ya ya ya...!!

thanks

Old 03-02-2007, 12:14 PM

[align=center]Wiz Kidd had a Celebration Party last night[/align][align=center]in Woodstock Canada for his MOTM Win.[/align][align=center]I could hear the fireworks in Florida : )[/align][align=center][sm=groupwave.gif][sm=groupwave.gif][sm=groupwave.gif][/align][align=center][/align][align=center][sm=groupwave.gif][sm=groupwave.gif][/align][align=center][sm=groupwave.gif][/align][align=center][:-]Click below to hear the fireworks @ his party [:-][/align][align=center][/align][align=center]http://www.bored.com/getrelaxed/051.htm[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]I wonder why he didn't invite Space [sm=alcoholic.gif][sm=alcoholic.gif][sm=alcoholic.gif][sm=alcoholic.gif][sm=badidea.gif][/align][align=center][/align][align=center]Invite Space ? [sm=laughat.gif][/align][align=center][/align][align=center][sm=partyparty.gif]No, Space Drinks 2 much Yes, that's true : )[/align][align=center][/align][align=center][/align][align=center][sm=pcwhack.gif]Ok, I understand, U can only take so much `Space[/align][align=center][sm=gears.gif][/align][align=center]Wish U a `Happy[/align][align=center]`Space[/align][align=center]
[IMG]local://upfiles/714/45368521A8994BA2BE91AE1CD98E4F36.jpg[/IMG] [/align][align=center][:-]I'll just sit here on my POT & Party by myself [:-][/align][align=center][IMG]local://upfiles/714/DADE96195EAE49AAAAECC911D558929F.jpg[/IMG] [/align]

Old 03-02-2007, 08:16 PM

[sm=happy046.gif]CONGRATS JOSH !!!![sm=happy046.gif]

[sm=itsok.gif]If I had to come in behind someone I'm glad it was you.[sm=exactly.gif]

Old 03-02-2007, 08:50 PM

fwoggybaby, paint the engin cover. They look so much nicer painted even if it is just a gloss black they look better then stock.
Just wish GM would have done those and also finished the trunks off on our cars.

Old 03-02-2007, 09:50 PM
Monte Of The Month -- March 2007
5 Year Member

thanks jen

i'm debating painting my engine cover again, but just the orange stripes on mine, they need to be re-done, i'm not sure about doing the gloss black thing yet...might look really good on there...but i defintely want the orange stripes on it

Old 03-02-2007, 11:50 PM

another option is the Gloss black and due the lettering on it in the orange.if you look at mine you can see what im talking about mine is red and white but same concept
would look sharp on that car with all of the other parts having the oarnge and black

Quick Reply: March MOTM Winner!!!