Monte of the Month This section is specifically only for discussions relating to Monte of the Month. All discussions not pertaining to this will be swiftly removed!

March MOTM Nominations

Search this Thread

Old 02-09-2007, 09:29 PM
10 Year Member
Default March MOTM Nominations

[align=center]Hello fellow devoted Monte owners!![/align]
We had a great contest for the February MOTM, and I am looking forward to another fantastic showing for the March contest.

Please submit your nominations for the March MOTM. As always, the 3 members with the most mention here will go up for the March MOTM contest. Once the participants have been chosen, voting will begin. We encourage all of our membership to vote for MOTM, so spread the word around. Lets wrap up the noms byTuesday the13th of Feb.

Good luck to all members.
[align=center]Let the nominations begin!![/align]

Old 02-09-2007, 10:46 PM
Default RE: March MOTM

[align=center]Thank You Moderator Bigg `J[/align][align=center]for your post and this oppurtunity[/align][align=center]____________________________________________[/align][align=center][:-][/align][align=center]I nominate MCFmember Wiz Kidd[/align][align=center]Josh Wismer-owner[/align][align=center]of a special[/align][align=center]2005 Tony Stewarts Limited Edition Monte Carlo SS[/align][align=center]~ SuperCharged ~[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]My Reasons[/align][align=center]- He has a limited edition Monte Carlo[/align][align=center]that is worthy of this honor.[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]- He will represent the MCF in a excellent manner.[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]- Wiz Kidd is atop poster to the MCF[/align][align=center]and is helpful toall members.[/align][align=center]- There are many more reasons, but the[/align][align=center]main reason is that his Monte Carlo [/align][align=center]& owner aredeserving of a MOTM award.[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]- Oh, and his new babygirl would be proud[/align][align=center]of her daddy.[/align][align=center]Thank You, please vote your favorite.[/align][align=center][/align][align=center][sm=groupwave.gif][sm=groupwave.gif][sm=groupwave.gif][/align][align=center][/align][align=center]Let the Contest Begin[/align][align=center][sm=Flahssssss.gif][/align][align=center]Update your Gallery & take some pic's[/align][align=center][:-]Click on Image B-low 2 C [:-][/align]
[IMG]local://upfiles/714/39061A226B534942A157EB53AAFAF848.jpg[/IMG]

Old 02-10-2007, 02:36 AM
Default RE: March MOTM

I'd like to nominate "Bigg J" he's the only other "COOL KID" rockin a 2005 LT. Much like myself. Thanks J for representin' LOL

Old 02-10-2007, 02:21 PM
10 Year Member
Default RE: March MOTM (Win a Prize!!)

I thank you for your consideration, however, Moderators are exempt from the contest. In turn, I would like to nominate the other 2005 LT from Mr. White05LT. With the HID kit and the new Corsa exhaust and ZZP downpipe, she sure is a tasty tidbit!

Also, I would like to second the nomination of Josh Wismer's 2005 TS Edition Monte.

30+ hits and only a few replies...lets get the word spread around for the nominations, everyone!!

I am working out a prize for the winner this month.

Old 02-10-2007, 03:06 PM

[:@]I don't think Mod's should be exempt from the contest [:@]
Anthony White05LT is a super look'in mod'ed Monte : )
and I shall 2nd his nomination.
Maybe ? we should PM every member to get their attention
and encourage them to nominate & vote ?
I hope our members get more involved and
support their fellow MCF members.
Our
Monte Carlo Family
Thank You,
`Space

Old 02-10-2007, 04:27 PM

I would also like to nominate Wiz Kidd's nice lookin supercharged monte carlo ss because he always seems to have a funny post going and his car is extremly nice, and the rims that he has are really nice.

Old 02-11-2007, 02:14 AM

Aww thanks for all the love! Looks like I have to post some photos of my baby! Too bad about Moderators being exempt that sucks. That PM idea Space had was a good one! I'm sure that will draw some attention.

Old 02-12-2007, 10:42 AM

[align=center]Thanks 2000_BLACK_SS[/align][align=center]I agree with you. Thanks 4 your post.[/align][align=center][:-]Click on Image [:-][/align][align=center][IMG]local://upfiles/714/8BDB2968C9B54DA79AE0D285E1FCE897.jpg[/IMG] [/align][align=center]WoW, that's a MOTM [/align]

Old 02-12-2007, 10:47 AM
Monte Of The Month -- March 2007
5 Year Member

i nominate luke's 2000 black ss, with those new rims on it it looks awesome!!!

Old 02-13-2007, 01:48 AM

I will tertiate the nomination for Wiz Kidd, and would also like to nominate Jennifer (FwoggyBaby) Because I like her simple yet effective mods, and I also believe simplicity is beauty. Good luck to all nominated.

Quick Reply: March MOTM Nominations