Monte of the Month This section is specifically only for discussions relating to Monte of the Month. All discussions not pertaining to this will be swiftly removed!

February Nominations

Search this Thread

Old 01-15-2007, 04:34 AM
Photobucket
Default February Nominations

Well...it's that time of the month again gents, time to get those nominations out for February's MOTM...just as a little incentive, starting next month, the MOTM winner will have a spotlight dedicated to them directly below the top 10 posters on the side of the page that will follow you around wherever you go. Good luck to everyone.

Old 01-15-2007, 09:25 AM
Default RE: February Nominations

[align=center]Mr. Moderator[/align][align=center]Question ?[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]What about January 2007[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]Monte Carlo of the Month ?[/align][align=center]( I get so confuzed)[/align][align=center]Sorry, I get lost in `Space[/align][align=center][IMG]local://upfiles/714/9A823B254EAD4CEF8BF69AD2DBF50592.gif[/IMG] [/align]

Old 01-15-2007, 07:16 PM

we need to spots so they can stare at my car all year long lol[sm=goodidea.gif][sm=exactly.gif][sm=icon_ladiesman.gif]

Old 01-16-2007, 11:44 AM

yeah, what about January??? Yesterday (the 15th) was my birthday -- so I nominate me!

My Pics

Old 01-16-2007, 01:23 PM

Happy Birthday
Lewis
You are already a Winner
You are driving your present!
U R Fortunate.
Wish U Safe/Happy miles
in you SS
`Space

Old 01-16-2007, 01:28 PM

ORIGINAL: DESS03 we need to spots so they can stare at my car all year long lol[sm=goodidea.gif][sm=exactly.gif][sm=icon_ladiesman.gif]
Richard, just make a post everyday & we can view your
Monte of the Year.
Did Mod Bigg `J make your sig ?
He is so talented & the pic/art is AWESOME.
(Your post made me laugh)
Thanks,
`Space

Old 01-16-2007, 02:40 PM

[align=center][/align][align=center]I would like to nominate[/align][align=center]Wiz Kidd[/align][align=center]- Josh Wismer -[/align][align=center]2005 Tony Stewarts Limited Edition Monte Carlo[/align][align=center][:-]Click Pic [:-][/align][align=center][IMG]local://upfiles/714/52FDAA55A87C4DB3A198CDB420E7EF32.jpg[/IMG][/align][align=center]Reasons[/align][align=center]1. Came in 2nd for Monte of the Year[/align][align=center]2. Has a limited edition special Monte[/align][align=center]3. Major contributor to MCF (close to 1000[/align][align=center]entertaining & helpful post.[/align][align=center]4. He's a Monte lover[/align][align=center]5. He is deserving : )[/align][align=center]6. It will assist in USA - Canada RaceCar Relations[/align][align=center]7. His 4 month old new baby daughter will be happy[/align][align=center]8. His parents proud[/align][align=center]9. He will throw a party = Canadian Beer[/align][align=center]10. He will give U the MCF discount : )[/align][align=center]11. Good Luck `Josh
[IMG]local://upfiles/714/4E332A5E2D6D49058AB35AD71C69CDB7.gif[/IMG] [/align][align=center][8D]Anyone 2nd my nomination ?[/align][align=center]Thanks[/align]

Old 01-16-2007, 03:32 PM
Monte Of The Month -- March 2007
5 Year Member

i think i'm gonna nominate space too

the amount he contributes to this site and i dont think i remember seing him up for monte of the month

good luck to the both of us [sm=happybounce.gif][sm=groupwave.gif]

Old 01-16-2007, 05:08 PM

ORIGINAL: wiz kidd

i think i'm gonna nominate space
[align=center]Moderator SoCalSS[/align][align=center][/align][align=center][align=center]I humblely decline my nomination. My LT3[/align][align=center]is stock with the exception of emblem delete.[/align][align=center]It's already my "Monte of the Moment" for me : )[/align][align=center]I do plan on mod's, but I have other priorities @ present.[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]There are many more Monte's of the forum that[/align][align=center]are more deserving.[/align][align=center]Thank you `Josh -Wiz Kidd for your nomination.[/align][align=center]It is appreciated....4 -Sure[/align][align=center]Let the nominations begin. May the best Monte[/align][align=center]from the forum win.[/align][align=center]Space - Out[/align][align=center][/align][/align]

Old 01-17-2007, 02:51 AM
Photobucket

Members....Space, I'm glad that you brought up the fact that we did not do a January MOTM; however, we did do a MOTY...which happened to take January's spot this year. I am sorry for the confusion, and hope all is well.

Space...are you sure you would like to decline your nomination? Remember...it isn't just mods we look at to decide, lot's of things play contributing factors in deciding, such as: Pride in ownership....which I would say you display quite well, aslo...forum contribution, which I must say you also score very high in. I would like to ask you to re-think your nomination, and in doing so....also nominate SpaceRider for February's MOTM.

Good luck to everyone.

Quick Reply: February Nominations