Monte of the Month This section is specifically only for discussions relating to Monte of the Month. All discussions not pertaining to this will be swiftly removed!

December MOTM Winner

Search this Thread

Old 12-01-2007, 07:46 AM
Taz

Monte Of The Month -- March 2014
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member
Default December MOTM Winner

[align=center]Congratulations![/align][align=center][sm=groupwave.gif][/align][align=center]To our December 2007 winner:[/align][align=center][/align][align=center][/align][align=center]Craig Baugher[/align][align=center]aka Propetious[/align][align=center][/align][align=center][sm=happybounce.gif][/align][align=center][/align][align=center][/align][align=center][/align][align=center][sm=massbounce.gif][/align][align=center][/align][align=center][/align][align=left]Official Results[/align][align=left][/align][align=left]Craig - 32[/align][align=left]SCC24540- 13[/align][align=left]Couch- 4[/align][align=center][/align][align=left][/align]

Old 12-01-2007, 09:08 AM
Default RE: December MOTM Winner

Congratulations to Member BlackAttack, `Craig for winning the
December's Monte of the Month.
Your winning 2006 Monte Carlo SS, has been placed in the
Winner's Section of the MCF
[:-]
Enjoy your Victory, Enjoy your Monte Carlo SS.
Everyone is a winner, `if they are driving
the
Awesome Chevrolet Monte Carlo.
Thanks to all contributing member's
to our
Monte Carlo Family.
[align=center]Happy Holidays to all, [/align][align=center]`Space, & the Bum's[/align]

Old 12-01-2007, 09:13 AM
Photobucket
Monte Of The Month -- December 2007

I'm actaully quite floored... First because Chris's car is so Awesome, as well as Chad's! In fact, I think if Chad had a clearer picture of his incredible Monte he would have done extremely well.

But you want to know how Awesome Chris's car is... He has been nominated just about every month this year! He's becoming the Sue Lucci of the MCF... and that just goes to shows just how many members like his car and are willing to fight for his ultimate win!!! In reality Chris is the real winner!

I want you to know, I truly appreciate this honor, and more importantly, I really value the friendships I have created here!!!

Now for a peek in my brain...
Where the little kid in me is dancing & singing... I won... I won... look mom, I won... I'm a superstar...(lol Teasing!!! Saturday Night Live)

Oh, Space let me create the picture... Thanks Space

Old 12-01-2007, 01:57 PM

congrats craig! and i'm with ya on chris's car. maybe i'll get some better pictures of my MC once i get a warm day here in Calgary. and in my opinion this forum should be voted top monte carlo forums of 2007!

Old 12-01-2007, 02:04 PM

ty craig but the better monte won this month, in fact i dont think anyone has ever gotten as many votes as you have. take this victory and be proud. u deserve it.

and chad d00d your monte deserved ALOT more votes then it received. hopefully in the near future you'll win becaue you deserve it

Old 12-01-2007, 03:45 PM
THE JUDGE
Monte Of The Month -- November 2015
Monte Of The Month -- March 2012
10 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Congrats Craig!

Old 12-01-2007, 04:12 PM
Photobucket
Monte Of The Month -- December 2007

Chad here is another sig where I enhanced (lighten it) the picture, if you are interested...

Old 12-01-2007, 05:00 PM

Fallen to the Dark Side - Resident Ford Man
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

You won by a greater precentage than anybody in awhile: Great Job Craig, you are beyond a doubt the winner this month.

Old 12-01-2007, 06:42 PM

Monte Of The Month -- August 2007
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Craig, Congratulatuions on making the Monte of the month club. You have an awesome black Monte, and you have been a huge assett to our forum in the short time you have been with us. Thanks for you participation so actively.
Chris, Don't get frustrated, You will make it soon.

Old 12-01-2007, 08:44 PM

How do you enter? .... I wanna win someday

Quick Reply: December MOTM Winner