Monte Carlo Repair Help Have a Monte problem and need help? Good at troubleshooting? Discuss it here!

Yes another traction control question

Search this Thread

Old 08-16-2017, 08:31 AM
Default Yes another traction control question

I got to find out what is going on with this car! 2006 3.9. I've worked on cars forever but this one has got me. Driving down the eway at 80 dry pavement all of a sudden the car just goes Bazerk!! If that's a word. It was a four lane hi way and the car used all of them! Spinning out of control! 360 after 360! It's a miracle nothing was hit! I believe the LF locked up because it threw the car towards the middle of the hi way. But there was more going on than that. Traction control light has been coming on and "bining" every now and then but never set a code that had anything to do with that system or abs. So I replaced the front hubs and front harnesses just because that seems to be a problem on these cars. But no codes to point me in any direction and with spinning out like that.... I'm afraid to drive this car any longer without knowing exactly what's going on with it. Please let me know what is going on here!! Thanks!!