Monte Carlo Repair Help Have a Monte problem and need help? Good at troubleshooting? Discuss it here!

WHO DISLIKES NASCAR!?!?!?!?!

Search this Thread

Old 11-26-2007, 04:15 PM
Default WHO DISLIKES NASCAR!?!?!?!?!

Well I ha** nascar. plain and simple its dumb and you turn left, and don't say anything about those "road race" courses. I mean whats the point, everyone has the same car with the same engine? WOOO sorry but I just want to know what other people think.

noobs

Old 11-26-2007, 04:35 PM
Default RE: WHO DISLIKES NASCAR!?!?!?!?!

[align=center]Hi Tyler,[/align][align=center]You posted a good question.[/align][align=center]I like NASCAR racing, but I like all competitive racing.[/align][align=center]If I had to choose between Moto Cross, and NASCAR,[/align][align=center]I would pick Moto Cross : )[/align][align=center][/align][align=center](Check out their page/vid's : )[/align][align=center][:-][/align][align=center]http://www.motocross.com/[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]We've never had cable, so I missed a lot of racing that's[/align][align=center]on ESPN, & SportsChannels,etc. I grew up watching NASCAR with my[/align][align=center]grandfather, and I've enjoyed many races, but to me[/align][align=center]it has just become a $$$ Big Money Game.$$$[/align][align=center]I do admire the talent of the drivers, and the competition,[/align][align=center]but it can get repetitive, and boring sometimes.[/align][align=center]What's your favorite form of Racing ?[/align][align=center]Wanta `Race ? [/align]

Old 11-26-2007, 04:38 PM

I am no fan of Nascar, HOWEVER. The engine's are NOT all the same, and they have strict guidelines as to what is allowed. If all of the engines were the same, then when Dale Jr's engines blew, everyone else's should have, right? WRONG. Not to mention I think this post is aimed more towards causing arguments rather then sparking interests towards learning and the overall improvement of the online web-based knowledge database.

-Keegan

Old 11-26-2007, 05:40 PM
Photobucket
Monte Of The Month - April 2008

I'm a die-hard NASCAR (Earnhardt) fan. Spent many Friday and Saturday nights at the dirt track growing up, then my son was into go-cart racing.
NASCAR is better in person where you can actually "feel" the speed.

Old 11-26-2007, 05:54 PM

yea im not a huge fan of nascar but its a lot better when your there. as dustybird said you can actually "feel" the speed, it makes it a lot more interesting in person, especially when u can hear how loud they are.

Old 11-26-2007, 08:41 PM

i watch nascar but i will flip between it till it's down to about 60 laps. rally racing is more my kind of racing to watch though.

Old 11-26-2007, 10:51 PM

Not a fan at all of nascar. Formula 1 racing all the way for me.

Old 11-27-2007, 04:45 AM
Taz

Monte Of The Month -- March 2014
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

I'm not the biggest fan of Nascar, but I'll watch it if I remember to. Probably since I'm driving a Dale Jr. edition and people expect me to know how he did inthe last race. I suspecta lot of signature series monte owners get the same thing.

I agree with the others about watching it in person. I think watching car races is a lot like watching other sports like golf or baseball, for example. If you're watching it on tv, it has the potential to get boring. But experiencing all the sounds, feels, and excitment in the air in person, is very different.

Old 11-27-2007, 09:20 AM
THE JUDGE
Monte Of The Month -- November 2015
Monte Of The Month -- March 2012
10 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

ORIGINAL: PlasticPower624

Well I ha** nascar. plain and simple its dumb and you turn left, and don't say anything about those "road race" courses. I mean whats the point, everyone has the same car with the same engine? WOOO sorry but I just want to know what other people think.

noobs
Well if you hate NASCAR so much why are you on a Monte Carlo forum? The Monte Carlo was a big part of NASCAR in the Winston Cup years. I'm not too fond of the new rules of NASCAR the last couple of years but I will always be a Dale Earnhardt fan. So do you hate NHRA too? They used the last gen body style in the funny car division.

Old 11-27-2007, 09:22 AM

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ X2

Quick Reply: WHO DISLIKES NASCAR!?!?!?!?!