Monte Carlo Repair Help Have a Monte problem and need help? Good at troubleshooting? Discuss it here!

MOnte Decals

Search this Thread

Old 03-26-2005, 01:57 AM
Default MOnte Decals

do anyone know where we can go and get monte decals created? i know a lot of mc owners here in atlanhta are willing to pay for them without a doubt cause we see alot of guys with their nissan 300 z'z riding around with z-1 motorsports decals on their rides and we wanted to get some of of own.

Old 03-26-2005, 09:34 AM
Default RE: MOnte Decals

Check out ebay, I have seen quite alot of Monte Carlo specific decals all over ebay.

Or, find a sign maker down in Atlanta to get something custom made.

TVW

Old 03-27-2005, 01:57 AM

tvw but i want something that all monte lovers can recognize and would want it for there car but i will check out ebay

Old 03-27-2005, 10:45 AM

We need to get decals made for MonteCarloForm.com. Ill See what i can do about decals.

Old 03-27-2005, 09:39 PM

i am currently in the process of working on a regular vendor to make decals for all of our sites....it will say something like

www.MonteCarloForum.com

there wil lbe more info once the guy i talked to gets back to me!

Old 05-13-2005, 07:51 PM

http://www.cardomain.com/id/mmouse

ya mean like this? All i did was went in to a sing shop in the Montgomery area while i was living there and told them i wanted the Monte Carlo SS script on the side of my car creeated. this is what he did for me cost me like 20.00 to have it done and it has been on the car now for just about two years and still looks good. But if ya live in a area where you have to scrape windows dont get in to it with the window scraper ( Wife did n\mine) Now i have to get the SS part of it redone she chiped the corners up on it but most folks cant see it but i can so it will be redone . yes im **** about this type of stuff LOL
but hey it has set my car apart from others now since i owned the car. when i did it i was the onlky one i had ever seen like it and now i see others getting done so i feel pretty good that they are ethier coping it or at least thinking of it them selves. makes me think of more to do to make it difrent LOL
good luck
just go in and have them cut it for you and get it in teh colors you want. I have seen one done with the black and wiuth the Tint under it like mine is it didnt look good it camofluged it so much with the black letters on the dark tint you could not really see it.
I tinted the windows right after they put this on. it is on the out side of the window and the tine is on the inside of course.
good luck

Old 05-13-2005, 09:06 PM

i have had no luck thus far finding a vinyl vendor...so i dont know what is going on, im afraid.

Old 05-13-2005, 09:57 PM

im thinkin of getting my own vinyl cutter. Ill have to save up some cash once i get my camaro on the road.. If i do get it, all u gotta do is pay me for supplies (Vinyl, Transfer Paper)... Ill tell u when i get it....

Old 05-13-2005, 11:30 PM

that would be excellent...we used to have one, but it was a nightmare to use.

Old 05-14-2005, 08:09 PM

if you want it right now i know a guy that more then likly can cut it for you
on the web there is a guy in NY that can do it he is cutting the flames for mine for me.
he is sings by drex.com
nice guy toi work with and willing to work with you as a cust. also has a good site full of the after market stuff for Montes and Grand Am's
if you see somethign you like and it dont list a monte carlo ask him and he will cut it for you if he can I am getting flames like the Gordon addition Monte carlo cut but in diffrent colors for mine.
they full set is like 250.00 not installed but then i also live in Germany so it would be tuff to take it to him for the install LOL
also i was abel to get mine done at Auto Sound and more in montgomery
they sell alkinds of things from Vent shade and things of this nature for cars and trucks If you look them up on the net int eh yellow paged under accesories you should be abel to find them
if you are willing to make the drive to Montgomery they are off of exit 6 at the top of the ramp (comming from Atlanta) turn right go down till you see the chevy dealership on your right . just past thier lot there is a road there you cant miss it there is a stop light or sing right there to and i belive that is Capital chevy right there,
turn right he is down on the left about two blocks
there is a body shop right behind the chevy dealer he is acrossed the street from them
they cut it right when i asked for it no apt. and it was done in like 10 min. cost me 20.00
if you go to the site i posted you can see it looks the same today as it did then and that was taken that night after being put on it.
but i want to say they have a franchise in your area . if nothign else call them and find out .
they might beabel to cut it for you and send it to you threw the mail and you install it. he did it with his hands in the parking lot with the only tool being a plastic scraper for body work to get the air bubels out.
good luck If i can do it i will find the reipt for ya and give yout eh name and rest fo the contat info to you.

Quick Reply: MOnte Decals