Monte Carlo Repair Help Have a Monte problem and need help? Good at troubleshooting? Discuss it here!

How to clean your Glass ? What ?

Search this Thread

Old 11-11-2011, 08:34 AM
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member
Question How to clean your Glass ? What ?

Hi Member's, below are some vid's & articles on how to clean your Gl*** ?

Please post your tips & tricks on how you get your Windows crystal clear WoW, I can see out my windows
Mothers Polish - Cleaning Glass (How To Video) - YouTube
I like this one

www.youtube.com/watch?v=seT7j7-ovK8Aug 16, 2010 - 1 min - Uploaded by MothersPolish
Here I'm going to use Mothers® Glass Cleaner. ... tips in the online Mothers® Detail Guide at MOTHERS® Polishes·Waxes·Cleaners ...

Professional Window Cleaning Tips - YouTube

www.youtube.com/watch?v=gfN6tZgOjjwApr 10, 2008 - 3 min - Uploaded by expertvillage
Learn all about window cleaning tools from an expert in this free house cleaning video. Expert: Tanner Falcon Bio: Tanner ...

More videos for Mother glass cleaning guide video »
Window Cleaning Tips & Tricks - Window Washing Instructional Video

www.windowcleaningskills.com/Cached - Similar

How to clean windows tutorial video dvd + free window cleaning tips and tool ... This window washing instructional DVD even comes with a handy quick-guide ...

Window Cleaning Videos

Squidoo : Welcome to SquidooEducationCached - Similar

Window Cleaning News; Expert Window Cleaning Tips; Window Cleaning Videos; Window Cleaning Tools; Window Cleaning Photos; More ... Learn all about window cleanin; The best window cleaning guide on the web. ...

Old 11-11-2011, 08:52 AM

Monte Of The Month -- August 2014
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

I just bought the Stoner's Invisible Glass wand for the Camaro. Those are the HARDEST windows I have ever tried to clean. Hopefully it works well.

Old 11-11-2011, 09:04 AM

Hi Mod `Mike,
I agree, Stoner's is a super product & that's what I'd use on my Monte's..(past tense)
Below is another site with good information..
Auto Glass Cleaning Facts & Tips: learn about glass cleaners, towels, and water spot removal... DP Krystal Vision, Cobra Glass towel, water spots,

p.s. wish U a safe/fun trip 2 the Pocono's..
Make sure U clean your windows so U don't miss
anything ~>

Old 11-11-2011, 09:12 AM

15 Year Member

I'm taking the Monte up to put the winter rims on

That car always has sparkling clean windows.

The Camaro was smoked in previously to me owning it, so anytime I turn the defroster on, my windshield gets all grimey I'm hoping this wand can help cut through it and keep it clean. Also the rear hatch is HUGEEEE. In order to clean it, I have to lay inside the trunk and I hate that.

Old 11-15-2011, 06:36 PM

Monte Of The Month - March 2010

Those Camaros are fun rant they mike lol I always hated cleaning my windshiled

Old 11-15-2011, 08:22 PM

Lol my '86 Iroc was a pain also, sorry to hear about having to drive the Monte in the winter again Mike, look at it this way though you don't have to miss driving it during the winter at least lol.

Old 11-16-2011, 08:54 AM

15 Year Member

This will probably be the last winter it sees.

The wand worked pretty well. It's not PERFECT, but it's much much easier to use than trying to contort my body.

Old 11-16-2011, 09:07 AM
Thumbs up Stoner's, if your viewing this ? Be a MCF Sponsor : )

Stoner Invisible Glass Reach & Clean ComboThis Stoner combo will leave auto glass invisible!

Cleaning your vehicle’s glass just got much easier! The Stoner Invisible Glass Reach & Clean Combo includes Stoner’s long cleaning wand with pivoting head plus the legendary Stoner Invisible Glass Cleaner. These two products work beautifully on finicky automotive glass. Remove streaks, fingerprints, smudges, exhaust film, smoker’s film, and more.

The Stoner Invisible Glass Reach & Clean Combo is a must-have for perfectionists. Only the Stoner Reach & Clean Tool allows you to reach the far corners of your windshield without even leaving the driver’s seat. The interior back window is easier to access with the long handle and pivoting, angled head. On the outside glass, the tool allows you to really clean the middle of the glass on large or tall vehicles.

With Stoner Invisible Glass Cleaner, you’re unstoppable! Stoner Invisible Glass Cleaner with Rain Repellent is a favorite among professional detailers because it eliminates all the films and streaks that are specific to cars.

The Stoner Invisible Glass Reach & Clean Combo includes both products at a great savings!

Combo includes:
Stoner Invisible Glass Reach & Clean Tool
22 oz. Stoner Invisible Glass Cleaner with Rain Repellent

Stoner Invisible Glass Reach & Clean Tool with 3 Reusable Bonnets
The Stoner Invisible Glass Reach & Clean Tool has a 14 inch handle with a comfort grip. The head pivots to clean sloped glass, like windshields and back windows. The triangular head easily cleans corners. The Stoner Invisible Glass Reach & Clean Tool includes three washable and reversible bonnets. The all purpose terry bonnet removes heavy dust and dirt from the glass using your favorite glass cleaner. The microfiber bonnet buffs the glass to remove streaks and smudges. The nylon mesh bonnet removes bugs and stubborn spots from the exterior glass. All three bonnets can be washed and reused countless times.

22 oz. Stoner Invisible Glass Cleaner with Rain Repellent
Stoner Invisible Glass with Rain Repellent is a non-surfactant, ammonia-free glass cleaner that’s specifically designed for automotive glass. Stoner Invisible Glass with Rain Repellent wipes away clean, leaving no streaks or residue whatsoever. It removes all sorts of films, road grime, and residues. Your glass appears perfectly clear. As it cleans, it lays down a clear, water-repellent coating. Stoner Invisible Glass with Rain Repellent creates a slick barrier over auto glass that causes water to bead up and roll off, improving your visibility in the rain.

The Stoner Invisible Glass Reach & Clean Combo can be used on household glass, too. Clean tall windows and mirrors and glass top tables. The versatile tool allows you to clean the underside of tables without bending or squatting. Clean tall mirrors and windows without a step ladder. The Stoner Invisible Glass Reach & Clean Combo allows you to clean glass surfaces in your vehicle, home, RV, and boat more easily than ever before.

Purchased separately, these items total $22.90. Save $2.95 when you purchase this money-saving combo!

Stoner Invisible Glass Reach & Clean ComboItem #: STO-IGRCC-PReviews:

Availability:Usually ships the same business day.Price: $19.95Qty: Share |

Product Reviews for Stoner Invisible Glass Reach & Clean Combo

Stoner Invisible Glass Wipes

$4.95Detailer's Pro Series Microfiber Cleaner

$16.95

Old 11-16-2011, 09:57 AM

easiest way that i have found,

-1- microfiber cloth
-4- squirts of water on window
-wipe away.
DONE

Old 11-22-2011, 07:29 PM
Monte Of The Month -- September 2015

I bough the glass cleaning towel at O'Reileys two in a package blue color they work great cant go wrong best ive ever had!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quick Reply: How to clean your Glass ? What ?