Monte Carlo Repair Help Have a Monte problem and need help? Good at troubleshooting? Discuss it here!

dome light

Search this Thread

Old 05-25-2005, 04:44 AM
Default RE: dome light

lol i have three and that is why i n longer have my fast cars LOL
i was told they were to fast to put the kids in wives LOL

but that has changed to a point my wife now is soooooo much better then the ex g-friend that i thought i wanted to be with.
Thank GOD im not there no more LOL

Old 05-25-2005, 04:49 AM

ORIGINAL: mickey

lol i have three and that is why i n longer have my fast cars LOL
i was told they were to fast to put the kids in wives LOL

but that has changed to a point my wife now is soooooo much better then the ex g-friend that i thought i wanted to be with.
Thank GOD im not there no more LOL

yeah, kids kinda take priority, at least to responsible parents like us.

I feel you on the ex thing, my ex.....well, let's just say she's an ex for a reason and I couldn't be happier. Well, I could, but that would require having to share my home with another lady and I don't think i'm quite ready to do that again just yet.

Old 05-25-2005, 04:52 AM

belive me i know what your saying LOL

and it took me three years before i even tought about wanting to be with anyone else for more then a short term relation ship

btu i found this one and could not ask for anythign better she puts up with me LOL
and my additction to cars lol

Old 05-25-2005, 05:09 AM

belive me i know what your saying LOL

and it took me three years before i even tought about wanting to be with anyone else for more then a short term relation ship

btu i found this one and could not ask for anythign better she puts up with me LOL
and my additction to cars lol
Sounds like you found yourself a winner!

I have yet to be with a woman who was into cars..sports, yes, but cars, not yet.

Old 05-25-2005, 05:12 AM

she wasent ethier i just drug her along with me to all the shows LOL

It cost me 300.00 the other day when i orderd the flames for mine i had to for hers to LOL
We just bought her a dodge Neon (they dont have monte carlos over here to get a new one)

so she will have flames on hers to it will go from her neon blue to a silver to a hot pink .
and also will have the banner on top of the window that will say Neon SXT

Old 05-25-2005, 05:16 AM

she wasent ethier i just drug her along with me to all the shows LOL

It cost me 300.00 the other day when i orderd the flames for mine i had to for hers to LOL
We just bought her a dodge Neon (they dont have monte carlos over here to get a new one)

so she will have flames on hers to it will go from her neon blue to a silver to a hot pink .
and also will have the banner on top of the window that will say Neon SXT
that's always a plus to get your lady involved, makes it easier to get her to ok you modding yours.....well, at least until it comes to fighting over the last $100 cause you both want to do something to your car, hehe.

Old 05-25-2005, 05:22 AM

that wont happen i will win that argument LOL

she likes to mod hers but i dont see her getting to much done to it she has already got a list so like i told her mine comes first LOL

knowing full well it wont haen that way
but she needs me to put the stuff on hers most of the time LOL

Old 05-25-2005, 05:27 AM

that wont happen i will win that argument LOL

she likes to mod hers but i dont see her getting to much done to it she has already got a list so like i told her mine comes first LOL

knowing full well it wont haen that way
but she needs me to put the stuff on hers most of the time LOL
LMAO

Yeah, my ex wanted a system in her car after I finished mine in my Accord. Cause everytime we went somewhere, it was in my car since it was so pimpin'(humble ain't I?) and my system was geared towards SQ so it was very crisp and clean sounding. Then she would get in her car and be extemely disappointed,ahaha. Glad I didn't put one in her car cause she totaled it shortly after she said she wanted a system.

Old 05-25-2005, 05:34 AM

lol i hear ya

yeah mine is pretty good for the most part.

Old 05-25-2005, 05:43 AM

lol i hear ya

yeah mine is pretty good for the most part.

I can't honestly say that. I have factory setup at the moment, but will be adding my off brand 12's that suprised the hell out of me when I finally got em installed. They are made by Obcon. I had never heard of them until I seen an ad in the paper one day. A local shop was selling a setup consisting of 3 Obcon 10's, a sealed box and an Obcon amp which they claim is 1000 watts, but honestly, it's more like 100-200 at best. Anyway, I went to check em out, they wanted $199 for the setup, I ended up upgrading to 2 12's in a ported Godzilla enclosure with the same amp and was pleasantly suprised by their performance. They hit pretty good, the best bang for the buck easily.

Quick Reply: dome light