Meets & Gatherings Having a meet or gathering? Looking for one? Let your fellow enthusiasts know! Got pictures from a meet? Post 'em here too. We love pics!

Tri-State Monte Carlos

Search this Thread

Old 09-04-2010, 08:07 PM

Monte Of The Month -- January 2011
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

I'm already part of the ny/nj/pa and even Boston Monte Carlo Clubs...if you have events in the area, let me know and I can see if any want to attend...I can tell ya the clubs have many events held during the season, (Of which I already posted in another thread) and all are welcome to them...

Joe

Old 09-14-2010, 08:37 AM

im in. s'about time someone got a monte group goin for PA. haha

Old 09-19-2010, 07:10 PM

I'm in just let me know when y'all are coming through the elmira area

Old 09-20-2010, 09:17 PM

Im in, let me know if you guys are near buffalo, ny.

Old 09-21-2010, 02:44 AM

next summer I plan on finding a large car show for us to take over haha. This winter I will be saving my money and buying some parts to install as soon as the weather gets nice again unless i can kick my mom out of the garage for a couple days.

Feel free to post pics of your monte's on the group wall page.

Old 09-21-2010, 04:25 PM
Monte Of The Month -- September 2009

guess i'll be in once i get my car back from my dad, lol

sexy logo too

Old 12-04-2010, 05:24 PM

It's interesting how many members from Pennsylvania there are, yet, no meets ever.

Old 12-08-2010, 10:27 PM

I'd like to be involved, but can't really commit to it until I get off this weekend shift at work (not very likely, unless I leave), or get another job by the time warm weather gets here.

Old 01-03-2011, 06:34 AM

I know im new to the site and dont mean to "invite myself", but im all for hitting up as many events in the NJ and eastern Pa area as possible! My wife and i plan to take our 67 impala to every show we possibly can, so we'll jus drive seperate and take our Monte too!! It'd be great! Cant wait for this spring!!!

Old 01-03-2011, 07:51 PM

Monte Of The Month -- January 2011

Guys and Gals, a lot of times people say they want to go to car shows, but for some reason never make it out.

I can tell you myself and the NY Monte Carlo Club are A Guranteed "In" for many shows in 2011 but for some of the bigger shows you have to plan early and book hotels well in advance cause they get booked up quickly....We welcome all montes to come along heck any car is more then welcome here is a quick list:

Some we are doing:

Seapirate In Little Egg Harbor, NJ , first week in June this is a full weekend show with the actual show being on Saturday. The show is June 4th, but we get in on the Friday June 3rd and stay till the 5th...It's worth staying the entire weekend, campground info.: http://www.sea-pirate.com/

GM Nationals, Carlisle Pa End of June another full weekend event. All GM event with a Burnout Contest, Bikini contest, a Huge parts swap, Official GM reps and many companies showing off there stuff.

Cecil Dragway show - Mid June Cecil Maryland only a Saturday show/race day also in June. You get to enter the car show and stand track side as cars go down the drag strip, if you've never been to it, you'd be surprised how close you get to stand by the tree. Nice combo show

Maple Groove, Super Chevy, I have never been to this one. This will be a first for me, again a weekend event in Mid July.

Spiediefest in Binghamton New York in August also a weekend show takes place at a huge fairground, lotsa fair vendors offereing different foods and items.

Ocean City Maryland endless summer car cruise, a weekend long event in October. We cruise up and down the boulvard, with people standing on the sidewalks looking at the cars, and all parking lots full of cars along the strip, my favorite event by far.

Pumpkin Run in November in New Jersey, a Saturday only event. Awesome car show in a junk yard, ya get to go through many junk cars from the past, and lotsa stuff to see and look at and do.

The NYMCC ussually does 2 cruises/bbq's one to belmont park and the other to Orient Point Saturday event exact date tbd

This is on top of our local car shows/cruises in Long Island and Staten Island.

If your in the Northeast area and are serious about making it out to a cruise/car show there is no excuse or reason not to. Post up, or e-mail me Montess2k@aol.com for more details if needed, I can give you hotel information, Cost to enter shows, exactly what to expect our "meet points in Long Island, Staten Island, and New Jersey if you'd like to hookup with our caravan and cruise down to the shows with us, and anything else needed.

Joe

Quick Reply: Tri-State Monte Carlos